Linababe

Anybody still waiting for interview at London??

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If anyone is still waiting for an interview in London we have an ongoing list going on another thread, please go here London interviews

Lina (UKC)

oops the link didnt work for some reason ill just put the link here and you'll have to copy and paste it lol sorry

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=120&st=705

umm strange it still isnt working:( ok just go to my signature and go to the link there lol i know that works :)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I am waiting for my interview in London. I am Romanian but i am working here so i applied for my visa through the US Embassy in London. I have my interview tomorrow morning, 6 of July, at 10 am. I didn't know where to post so i just posted here. I will come with details after my interview.

Timeline

Congratulations and good luck for tomorrow. The interview list is in the link in my signature. I added you there:)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

i'm still waiting for a date but am on the list already ... just getting impatient to know when it is so I can plan the 101 other things to do around that... hope to hear any day now going on previous timelines... dum di dum di dum.....

Will be SO glad when I have my visa in hand.... :-)

K1 Application

23 Feb 2006 - I-129 mailed

14 August 2006 - Approved!!!! :-)

21 October 2006 - Married in the mountains of North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Application

6 November 2006 - Applied for AOS, EAD and AP

09 Decemeber 2006 - e-mail received to say case was trasferred to California

16 December 2006- biometric appointment in Charlotte, NC

20 Jan 2007 -AP approved

24 Jan -EAD approved

28 June -Green card ordered

7 July wedding celebrations in Scotland

i'm still waiting for a date but am on the list already ... just getting impatient to know when it is so I can plan the 101 other things to do around that... hope to hear any day now going on previous timelines... dum di dum di dum.....

Just out of curosity, have you sent packet 3 back yet? We received our packet 3 on June 8th, returned it on the 12th and received our packet 4 with july 24th interview on June 21st. I'm not trying to freak you out, but there shouldn't be a reason we'd have it and you wouldn't...I just wanted to alert you to that in case your's has gone stray or something. Sorry if I just scared you...

:star: Joey

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

Timeline

Hmmm.. that was quick.. I updated my time line so that you can see when I sent off packet 3. It has been 15 days now which seems in line with what others have reported. It probably takes an extra couple of days to get all the way to the Isle of Lewis. Anyway, I e-mailed the embassy 2 days ago asking if I had been assigned a date so if there is a problem it should come to light soon..... Keeping my fingers crossed.

K1 Application

AOS Application

20 Jan 2007 -AP approved

24 Jan -EAD approved

Hmmm.. that was quick.. I updated my time line so that you can see when I sent off packet 3. It has been 15 days now which seems in line with what others have reported. It probably takes an extra couple of days to get all the way to the Isle of Lewis. Anyway, I e-mailed the embassy 2 days ago asking if I had been assigned a date so if there is a problem it should come to light soon..... Keeping my fingers crossed.

ah, i wasn't sure if you'd sent packet 3 back on the 10th and if so that seemed wrong. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Joey

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

Timeline

No I was out of the country (in the USA with my finace on visa waiver) when the packet arrived, I got back on the moday morning, spent all day tuesday filling out forms going crazy and had it sent by special post 9am wednesday morning......... you know how it is. So not worried about the time just getting excited that after all this time I may actually have a date soon and as I get excited I get impatient.... trying to concentrate on work today is not so easy, maybe something to do with the fact that it is a lovely day out there too :-)

Good luck with your interview!!

Edited by globetrotter

K1 Application

AOS Application

20 Jan 2007 -AP approved

24 Jan -EAD approved

No I was out of the country (in the USA with my finace on visa waiver) when the packet arrived, I got back on the moday morning, spent all day tuesday filling out forms going crazy and had it sent by special post 9am wednesday morning......... you know how it is. So not worried about the time just getting excited that after all this time I may actually have a date soon and as I get excited I get impatient.... trying to concentrate on work today is not so easy, maybe something to do with the fact that it is a lovely day out there too :-)

Good luck with your interview!!

I hope you get a date really soon then! I'm a bit lost when it comes to geography - are you anywhere near the Orkney Islands? When I was staying in the UK with my better half (pcraddy on here - he's the one who's got the interview stress coming up) we visited Edinburgh and I found the greatest brewery ever: The Orkney Brewing Co. and their EXCELLENT Dark Island stout. I'm so jealous that you can get it with much more ease than I can! We're getting married in October and a local speciality beer/wine shop in town can order it for me at $5 a bottle - but I definitley want some for the wedding. It's not the same as having a poured one, but it will do.

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

Good luck out there!

Timeline

Just out of curosity, have you sent packet 3 back yet? We received our packet 3 on June 8th, returned it on the 12th and received our packet 4 with july 24th interview on June 21st. I'm not trying to freak you out, but there shouldn't be a reason we'd have it and you wouldn't...I just wanted to alert you to that in case your's has gone stray or something. Sorry if I just scared you...

:star: Joey

I havent sent my pack 3 back yet:( I was waiting for my american half to get all his docs together, now I am getting impatient and want to send the pack 3 in, he said it may be best to wait till he has everything and is ready to mail it to me. I would also like to actually have all his docs in my hand before I actually send pack 3 and the checklist, but as I am getting impatient I am gonna send it all in even the check list and hope his stuff gets to me well before the interview (I think it will as he has everything, he just needs the affidavit notorized and a letter from the bank - which is pissing us both off as he requested the bank letter a month ago they said they sent it but he never got it so he requested again and he still hasnt got it so he is now gonna go over this Friday and not leave the bank till he gets it in his hands LOL). My house finally went on the market the "FOR SALE" board went up today outside the house, and I just had two guys knocking on my door wanting to know the details and see the house !! OMG it is still a mess I told them they had to speak to the agents - this is what I didnt want - people just knocking on my door :( but anyways I let them in and explained I am still clearing up alot of stuff, they seemed ok with it and said they will speak to the agents to put an offer in :) Now I am getting worried that i may get a buyer before I get the visa :( as I have nowhere else to move if I did sell up before I will have to stall them till I get the passport with the visa stamp on it then I also have to ask if I can rent for a month - OMG so much to do and its all way too confusing and overwhelming!! Dpoesnt help that I lost 2 fillings in my teeth in the last 2 weeks and I have big gapping holes, I got one fixed today but I now have another appointment on monday to finish tyhe rest!! STRESS STRESS STRESS TEARING MY HAIR OUT LOL

Sorry needed to vent:)

Lina (UKC)

London Interview list

You sent your packet 3 in a few days after we did--we sent it on June 16. We got packet 4 on July 1, so I am sure yours will arrive soon.

Good luck!

Timeline

Isle of Lewis is off the west coast (beyond Skye) , Orkney and Shetlands are off the north coast. I'm actually in Liverpool right now though which is slightly more convenient for getting back and fore to London :-) Sorry not a fan of stout myself. More a lager girl. I love Blue Moon which I came across in the USA - do some great micro brewery beers there. :-)

Linababe.. for what it is worth I sent of the packet 3 forms striaght away and sat on the check list until I knew I either had everything in hand or it was at least in the mail on it's way to me.

Edited by globetrotter

K1 Application

AOS Application

20 Jan 2007 -AP approved

24 Jan -EAD approved

Timeline

BUMP:)

Please come join the list:)

London Interview list

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.