Phoemela

Preparing for the interview

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I am a newbie here and hopefully can get responses to everyone. I will have my interview on June 22, 2009. Hopefully if there is anything you can add on the documents that I am preparing please let me know, so I could be reminded by it.

I have 2 folders with me, first is the folder for my partner fiance and me. This includes: Affidavit of support, ITR 2007-2008, W2 2007-2008, recent pay stubs/ earning statements, divorce papers/marital settlements, bank statement/checking account. School documents since he is presently a student.

His other documents: birth certificate

in case in case: co-sponsor paper (I know the USEM is not accepting it, but this is just for a secondary purpose for a special case, we'll see)

My papers: Forms DS-156, 156-k and 157, appointment letter, St. Lukes vaccination worksheet, birth certificate (NSO and city civil registrar), NBI and police clearance, certificate of birth of my kids (NSO), Annulment papers (finality, registration and annotated MC copy from NSO) employment papers and school papers.

The 2nd folder contains all the proof: boarding pass/ itinerary on the 1st and 2nd time he came to visit including receipts and cruise tickets), emails from 2006-2009, chats and logs, phone records, global remittances, snail mails, and photographs of my partner and me, my partner and my family, my partner and my kids.

I guess that is it. Please, if there is anything that I miss, do tell and I appreciate all of your efforts in reading this thread. Thank you and God bless!

~Phoem

Hello,

I am a newbie here and hopefully can get responses to everyone. I will have my interview on June 22, 2009. Hopefully if there is anything you can add on the documents that I am preparing please let me know, so I could be reminded by it.

I have 2 folders with me, first is the folder for my partner fiance and me. This includes: Affidavit of support, ITR 2007-2008, W2 2007-2008, recent pay stubs/ earning statements, divorce papers/marital settlements, bank statement/checking account. School documents since he is presently a student.

in case in case: co-sponsor paper (I know the USEM is not accepting it, but this is just for a secondary purpose for a special case, we'll see)

My papers: Forms DS-156, 156-k and 157, appointment letter, St. Lukes vaccination worksheet, birth certificate (NSO and city civil registrar), NBI and police clearance, certificate of birth of my kids (NSO), Annulment papers (finality, registration and annotated MC copy from NSO) employment papers and school papers.

The 2nd folder contains all the proof: boarding pass/ itinerary on the 1st and 2nd time he came to visit including receipts and cruise tickets), emails from 2006-2009, chats and logs, phone records, global remittances, snail mails, and photographs of my partner and me, my partner and my family, my partner and my kids.

I guess that is it. Please, if there is anything that I miss, do tell and I appreciate all of your efforts in reading this thread. Thank you and God bless!

~Phoem

you're good....goodluck :thumbs:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Hello,

~Phoem

D,am i reading it right? hindi nag-submit ng employment letter hubby mo with the I-864?

Hello,

~Phoem

D,am i reading it right? hindi nag-submit ng employment letter hubby mo with the I-864?

yes wlang emloyment letter nde na kailangan un sa army kc nung nag file cla ng I-130 naka indicate na dun na active duty cla

Timeline
Hello,

~Phoem

Fiance ko pa po siya, I forgot that one, I have 2 employment letter 1 for his full time and 1 for his part time. Ano po ba yung I-864 sa fiancee po ba yan o sa spousal visa? Salamat po.

You have everything that Shir took and a bit more I think... :thumbs:

Remain calm and keep your thoughts collected. Now is no time to be shy, speak up to the counsel if you can't hear or do not understand a question.

Be honest in your answers and you will pass with no troubles!!! :dance:

Phil

Hello,

~Phoem

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Hello,

~Phoem

Fiance ko pa po siya, I forgot that one, I have 2 employment letter 1 for his full time and 1 for his part time. Ano po ba yung I-864 sa fiancee po ba yan o sa spousal visa? Salamat po.

ay ganda!hihihihi..sorry for crashing into ur post......goodluck sa interview mo ha! ur good to go! :dance:

Yeah, dats what i thought of too D, kasi nakalagay din sa paystub nila kung hanggang kelan ang contract nila...hindi kasi kami nagsubmit e...haayyy....hopefully by end of june case complete na siya at makakuha ako ng August Interview..September kasi may "Married Couple Retreat" sa TN...gusto nyang sumama...syempre hindi pwede kung wala ko, e ako ang asawa!lol....sipain ko siya papuntang afghanistan ulit kung may sinama siyang iba.... :angry:

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Hello,

~Phoem

nku ganda I-864 is AOS for immigrant yun CR1/IR1 nde ko sure kung meron sa K1 pero alam ko wla e

Timeline
Hello,

~Phoem

yes wlang emloyment letter nde na kailangan un sa army kc nung nag file cla ng I-130 naka indicate na dun na active duty cla

I am sorry, and thank you for reminding me, I do have 2 employment letters, the full time and his part-time job. Thanks for the help and looking over what I missed, thank you, thank you.

You have everything that Shir took and a bit more I think... :thumbs:

Remain calm and keep your thoughts collected. Now is no time to be shy, speak up to the counsel if you can't hear or do not understand a question.

Be honest in your answers and you will pass with no troubles!!! :dance:

Phil

Hello,

~Phoem

Thank you for the kind words, Phil.

Timeline
Hello,

~Phoem

ay ganda!hihihihi..sorry for crashing into ur post......goodluck sa interview mo ha! ur good to go! :dance:

Yeah, dats what i thought of too D, kasi nakalagay din sa paystub nila kung hanggang kelan ang contract nila...hindi kasi kami nagsubmit e...haayyy....hopefully by end of june case complete na siya at makakuha ako ng August Interview..September kasi may "Married Couple Retreat" sa TN...gusto nyang sumama...syempre hindi pwede kung wala ko, e ako ang asawa!lol....sipain ko siya papuntang afghanistan ulit kung may sinama siyang iba.... :angry:

Thank you for reading my thread today and thank you for your help, too. You make me laugh, I hope everything will flow smoothly in your end Mariel. God bless!

Hello,

~Phoem

Ma, buti pa sa TN my married couple retreat d2 wla e teka ano ba ginagawa ng married couple sa retreat n yan? marathon ba?? :lol:

Hello,

~Phoem

Ma, buti pa sa TN my married couple retreat d2 wla e teka ano ba ginagawa ng married couple sa retreat n yan? marathon ba?? :lol:

baka magkaroon din sa inyo yan...depende kasi sa mga Family Readiness group Organizers e...more on OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES daw..lilibutin daw ang magagandang place sa TN. Uy QUESTION D: nakatanggap ako ng email mula sa organizer sa fort campbell,TN...mga activities lang for the whole month of June...pero ang pinagtataka..bakit nakasama sa mga lists ang email ko?wla naman ako US.ARMY.MIL na email add?

Uy PHOEMELA, masayahin lang akong tao! kaya ikaw dapat maging masya ka rin...heheeh

Hello,

~Phoem

baka magkaroon din sa inyo yan...depende kasi sa mga Family Readiness group Organizers e...more on OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES daw..lilibutin daw ang magagandang place sa TN. Uy QUESTION D: nakatanggap ako ng email mula sa organizer sa fort campbell,TN...mga activities lang for the whole month of June...pero ang pinagtataka..bakit nakasama sa mga lists ang email ko?wla naman ako US.ARMY.MIL na email add?

Uy PHOEMELA, masayahin lang akong tao! kaya ikaw dapat maging masya ka rin...heheeh

nkktanggap ka din??? ako din nkktanggap ng mga emails from US.ARMY.MIL tinanong ko si hubby kung niregister ba nya ko dun sbi nya nde dw :wacko:

Hello,

~Phoem

nkktanggap ka din??? ako din nkktanggap ng mga emails from US.ARMY.MIL tinanong ko si hubby kung niregister ba nya ko dun sbi nya nde dw :wacko:

hindi ko pa nga siya natatanong e...kala ko nga babae nnman ng asawa ko na inaaway ako?!...hahahaah

Ang galing noh?!! nalalaman nila email addy ng mga army spouse...lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.