crystalchen

Request for Initial Evidence for 485 received

3 posts in this topic

Hi dear all:

So I received a yellow form today (7 days post mailing date) saying that I need to provide 2 evidence:

1. Petitioner's all supporting tax documentation: I mailed my husband's three years tax return (the whole package, with all the forms in it).I don't know why they still need it.

2. Household member's current income evidence including: letter of employment or pay stubs:

We included his mother to support us. She is self-employed as a restaurant owner. How could she get an employment letter? just write one to herself? Also, she included a Certification of Deposit of far more than the requirement. But they didn't ask for her's tax again. (We mailed her tax as well).

Confused.... Any advice is appreciated!!

thanks

Yansu

8/16/2003 Arrived US as F-1

8/18/2003 Met JD and fell in love....

2/17/2009: Finally Married :) JD flew from China for me and got married in Rochester, NY!

2/19/2009: JD became an US citizen!!

4/17/2009: AOS package sent through USPS Priority Mail

4/19/2009: Package received.

6/5/2009: Fingerprint done

6/8/2009: RFE received asking for tax info and employment letter from sponsor

6/11/09: RFE response send out via USPS

6/17/09: case resumed.

6/... EAD AND AP PLEASE...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Did you send the W-2's? one thing is the 1040s and another thing the W-2's. I failed to send that one and they sent when an RFE when I first submitted the paperwork, sent it and it was all fixed.

She currently is self employed, ask her what else she submit to the IRS in order to declare her taxes and send all those extra documents.

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

I think you are right... My husband didn't send his W-2. only 1040.....

His mom submitted all the tax info she sent to IRS. They didn't ask for her tax though, only her letter of employment and/or pay stub for the last half year. However the business is not as good as couple years ago, so she didn't actually make any money for the past 8 months. She wanted to write a letter explaing this situation. She provided a Certificate of Deposit of enough financial support though///

THank you !

Did you send the W-2's? one thing is the 1040s and another thing the W-2's. I failed to send that one and they sent when an RFE when I first submitted the paperwork, sent it and it was all fixed.

She currently is self employed, ask her what else she submit to the IRS in order to declare her taxes and send all those extra documents.

8/16/2003 Arrived US as F-1

8/18/2003 Met JD and fell in love....

2/17/2009: Finally Married :) JD flew from China for me and got married in Rochester, NY!

2/19/2009: JD became an US citizen!!

4/17/2009: AOS package sent through USPS Priority Mail

4/19/2009: Package received.

6/5/2009: Fingerprint done

6/8/2009: RFE received asking for tax info and employment letter from sponsor

6/11/09: RFE response send out via USPS

6/17/09: case resumed.

6/... EAD AND AP PLEASE...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.