m6a7

visa question

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Will they allow you to pick up your visa at embassy if thats what you wish.

I live in Mindanao and wish to stay in Manila for CFO.I would hate not to arrange of delivery of visa and be told no that I cannot pick it up.Does anyone know how does it works?

nOtHiNg StArTs EaSy,EvErYtHiNg BeGiNs At sOmE lEvEl oF DIfFiCuLtY.eVeN wAKiNg Up ReQuIrEs CeRtAiN eFfOrTs.BuT oNe tHiNg BeAuTiFuL aBoUt LyF s ThE FaCt ThAt WhAt S mOsT dIfFiCuLt S aLsO tHe mOsT rEwArDiNg & SaTiSfYiNg...

I am sorry i cannot answer or help you with this..

I live in Mindanao and wish to stay in Manila for CFO.I would hate not to arrange of delivery of visa and be told no that I cannot pick it up.Does anyone know how does it works?

I live in MINDANAO too,but i gave my addres where i stayed at in manila to the AIR21...

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

YES as long as you tell your CO during your interview that you will pick it up. I picked up my son's visa when i had his CRBA 9 months ago.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

YES as long as you tell your CO during your interview that you will pick it up. I picked up my son's visa when i had his CRBA 9 months ago.

How soon after interview did you pick it up?

How soon after interview did you pick it up?

It was my son's visa (CRBA) that was 1 week after the interview same day with our flight back here in GA.

It really depends on the CO, I have heard of some that asked and were told they could, when I asked it was May 21st and I was flying back to USA on June 1st and he told us only if we were leaving in 3-4 days or medical emergency could he allow us to pick it up. Then I read on VJ that someone else asked same day and they let them pick it up. So......draw ur own conclusions.

Good Luck

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

It really depends on the CO, I have heard of some that asked and were told they could, when I asked it was May 21st and I was flying back to USA on June 1st and he told us only if we were leaving in 3-4 days or medical emergency could he allow us to pick it up. Then I read on VJ that someone else asked same day and they let them pick it up. So......draw ur own conclusions.

Good Luck

what?.. really.. they allowed them to picked it up on the same day...?....

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What pizzadude meant was you can asked same day as your interview and some consuls say yes and will give you purple slip. They will tell you that they will call you once it is available and ready for pick-up. I got mine 3 days after the interview. They needed time to print the visa in your passport.

05/18/07 married

05/29/07 sent I-130s for me & my daughter at CSC

06/16/07 checks for I-130 cashed

06/19/07 sent I-129F not waiting for noa1 but with printed online copies of checks cashed

06/25/07 check for I-129f cashed

06/29/07 transferred I-129f to CSC

07/03/07 received noa1 in the mail for I-129f

10/31/07 approved K3 and my I-130 except for my daughter

11/05/07 received NOA2 in the mail

12/01/07 received mail from NVC/yey we got our case number

12/20/07 went to St. Lukes and had my early medical exam

01/30/08 schedule for medical

02/07/08 interview, approved!

02/12/08 visa pick-up/cfo

02/14/08 POE-LAX

06/19/08 AOS mailed thru USPS

06/22/08 AOS delivered to Chicago IL

06/28/08 check cashed

06/30/08 received NOA1 dated 06/25/08

07/26/08 biometrics appointment

09/09/08 received EAD card in the mail

12/03/08 received interview letter for Jan 21 2009

01/21/09 approved for conditional permanent residence

02/02/09 permanent residence card arrived in the mail

10/21/10 submit form to remove conditions

01/21/11 10 year gc received

03/05/12 mailed my N-400

03/06/12 received email that they have my N-400

04/05/12 biometrics

Good Luck

what?.. really.. they allowed them to picked it up on the same day...?....

Not on the same day of the interview. I got mine 1 week after the interview and they called me to let me know it's ready for pick up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.