pinoy&pinay

is this possible?

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone.. my interview is on the 22nd of june...

IF i get the pink slip (i really pray tha ill be APPROVED.. ) HOW MANY DAYS WILL I RECIEVE MY VISA? :lol: do u think it will take that long??? since we r planning to have my flight on july 2...

thank you for ur opinion.. AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE :yes:

PINOY And We know that GOD causes all things to work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to HIS purpose Romans 8:28

PINAY WE can do everything through HIM who gives US strength Philippians 4:13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My suggestion is don't buy the plane ticket until you have visa in hand ... or at least a txt from Air21 that it is on it's way to be delivered ......

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Timeline

oh yes... we will buy the ticket once i recieved the visa....

how many days do they usually deliver it?

thank u for the quick reply

PINOY And We know that GOD causes all things to work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to HIS purpose Romans 8:28

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

IF i get the pink slip (i really pray tha ill be APPROVED.. ) HOW MANY DAYS WILL I RECIEVE MY VISA? :lol: do u think it will take that long??? since we r planning to have my flight on july 2...

I don't think it will be a problem. I petitioned a filipina back in 2004. to make things short, things did not work out, she went back to the phils. But to answer your question, her interview took place on Friday, we were there late probably 4-5pm at the embassy (the last to leave, and one of the first there). At the finish of the interview, the consulate had asked if I had made travel plans, and I said yes. I was to leave the following saturday. She received her Visa in the mail Monday morning! I was impressed. I would certainly not expect it to be that quick, but I really do believe you will get it a few days before your departure.

Good luck on your interview.

oh yes... we will buy the ticket once i recieved the visa....

how many days do they usually deliver it?

thank u for the quick reply

usually 1 to 2 weeks kung sa province k nktira (nabsa ko yan d2 before) i got mine 4 days after my interview

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline

I don't think it will be a problem. I petitioned a filipina back in 2004. to make things short, things did not work out, she went back to the phils. But to answer your question, her interview took place on Friday, we were there late probably 4-5pm at the embassy (the last to leave, and one of the first there). At the finish of the interview, the consulate had asked if I had made travel plans, and I said yes. I was to leave the following saturday. She received her Visa in the mail Monday morning! I was impressed. I would certainly not expect it to be that quick, but I really do believe you will get it a few days before your departure.

THANK U FOR THE REPLY.. i really hope things go smoothly for us.. my fiancee is geting deployed this august :( so we really want to be together soon :luv:

THANK U FOR THE REPLY.. i really hope things go smoothly for us.. my fiancee is geting deployed this august :( so we really want to be together soon :luv:

wow august????? grabe konting time n lng ma spend nyo together im gonna pray for u sis sana pink slip ka :star:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline

OO nga sis.. SANA talaga PINK slip.. masmaganda ng magkita kami bago siya madeploy kaysa sa hindi...mamimiss ko nga sya :( sana 1 week lng pag deliver nila ng visa.. tinitignan ko nga ang mga timeline dito para may idea ako kung ilang araw.. sa pamapang province ako... sana hwag ganun katagal

Timeline

r u from manila or outside manila..??? thank u for the advice n an ispiring delivery time...lol :thumbs:

I had my interview March 25th and I received my visa one day after my interview which March 27th, I was in San fernando pampanga that time.I'll pray that you'll get pink slip and receive you're visa very quick. good luck.

Timeline

I had my interview March 25th and I received my visa one day after my interview which March 27th, I was in San fernando pampanga that time.I'll pray that you'll get pink slip and receive you're visa very quick. good luck.

THANK YOU... :thumbs:

THANK YOU... :thumbs:

dont worry you'll get a pink slip... and depende kasi sa CO if they want to print/produce ur visa right away even if pasado ka. but usually w/ in a week or two maka tanggap ka na ng visa... im from cag. de oro and i got mine in 3 business days... good luck sa yo... kaya mo yan. and its better then pag hindi ka muna bibili ng ticket (its up to u)... pero try to shop around for better deals na. yung hubby ko he bought the ticket on the day i got my visa... Jan 3 yun at ang flight ko is Jan 27...

God bless

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

All the girls I met got theirs right away, but I got called back because my fingerprint did not scan right. So it took 8 days for me in Metro Manila.

Make sure your hands are clean and don't wear any lotion, or your fingerprint might be screwed up, or something like that. I waited the second time to make sure it was okay. :star:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Hi Diane,

How are you? By the way, Im Flo and im under cr1 category and my interview will be on 18th this month...i look at your profile kasi and we are in the same category. I have some questions lang diane kasi confused kasi akom cenomar and NBI ko...

1.Anong cenomar dinala mu during your interview? Cenomar form 4? or form 5?

2.Anong ginamit mu sa NBI...single or married?

I will appreciate your help Diane...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.