Magnolia31

Evidence help please

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I posted this in another thread that has become inactive so I'm not sure if anyone even saw it. Anyway, I decided to post it in a new topic and hope to get a few replies so I can get my paperwork sent off ASAP.

What I had originally posted:

I don't know what to send. My husband was gone for a year to Iraq and this was almost immediately after I was approved for AOS. Now for filing the removal of conditions, I'm just kinda lost because we showed them bills with both of our names, joint bank accounts, etc. when we went for our AOS interview. I read that you don't have to send evidence all over again that you already showed during your AOS interview because it is saved in a file ... so I'm lost.

Right now I have our new lease - we moved to Alabama last month since my husband lost his job. The lease is in both of our names. Before we moved here, we had a house but I was not on the mortgage because he bought the house before I came to the US.

Anyhow, so I have:

New lease contract

Birth certificate for our daughter born April 4, 2008 (I got here March 6, 2007)

Photo copy of my sonogram of baby #2 on the way (believe it or not, I am sending it in LOL) ... it includes my full name, date, etc. so I can prove I am pregnant. It shows my due date for Nov 21, 2009

Picture of us from March 2008 when I was 9 months pregnant and my husband came home from Iraq for 2 weeks for birth of the baby

Income tax return

Durable power of attorney for health care making me his "agent"in the event that he can't communicate a decision regarding medical treatment, hospitalization, health care, etc.

Last will and testament declaring me as his beneficiary

Copy of his military orders to prove he was gone an entire year

Copy of vehicle insurance in both our names

copy of car registration in both our names (can't find title)

Copy of health insurance cards for me and my kids (Bluecross Blueshield)

Copy of military ID card which lists his name as my sponsor

Copy of joint bank account #1

Copy of joint bank account #2

Department of Defense Military Family Worksheet - lists me as his spouse

Military Tricare Medical Insurance Enrollment Form - shows him as sponsor and me as his spouse

Anyway, what else? lol

K, ya'll have been so helpful since I came here in the beginning and I thank you all in advance!

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Solid evidence. Quality not quantity.

K-1 Visa Journey

04/20/2006 - file our I-129f.

09/14/2006 - US Embassy interview. Ask Lauren to marry me again, just to make sure. Says Yes. Phew!

10/02/2006 - Fly to New York, EAD at JFK, I'm in!!

10/14/2006 - Married! The perfect wedding day.

AOS Journey

10/23/2006 - AOS and EAD filed

05/29/2007 - RFE (lost medical)

08/02/2007 - RFE received back at CSC

08/10/2007 - Card Production ordered

08/17/2007 - Green Card Arrives

Removing Conditions

05/08/2009 - I-751 Mailed

05/13/2009 - NOA1

06/12/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/24/2009 - Approved (twice)

10/10/2009 - Card Production Ordered

10/13/2009 - Card Production Ordered (Again?)

10/19/2009 - Green Card Received (Dated 10/13/19)

I posted this in another thread that has become inactive so I'm not sure if anyone even saw it. Anyway, I decided to post it in a new topic and hope to get a few replies so I can get my paperwork sent off ASAP.

What I had originally posted:

I don't know what to send. My husband was gone for a year to Iraq and this was almost immediately after I was approved for AOS. Now for filing the removal of conditions, I'm just kinda lost because we showed them bills with both of our names, joint bank accounts, etc. when we went for our AOS interview. I read that you don't have to send evidence all over again that you already showed during your AOS interview because it is saved in a file ... so I'm lost.

Right now I have our new lease - we moved to Alabama last month since my husband lost his job. The lease is in both of our names. Before we moved here, we had a house but I was not on the mortgage because he bought the house before I came to the US.

Anyhow, so I have:

New lease contract

Birth certificate for our daughter born April 4, 2008 (I got here March 6, 2007)

Photo copy of my sonogram of baby #2 on the way (believe it or not, I am sending it in LOL) ... it includes my full name, date, etc. so I can prove I am pregnant. It shows my due date for Nov 21, 2009

Picture of us from March 2008 when I was 9 months pregnant and my husband came home from Iraq for 2 weeks for birth of the baby

Income tax return

Durable power of attorney for health care making me his "agent"in the event that he can't communicate a decision regarding medical treatment, hospitalization, health care, etc.

Last will and testament declaring me as his beneficiary

Copy of his military orders to prove he was gone an entire year

Copy of vehicle insurance in both our names

copy of car registration in both our names (can't find title)

Copy of health insurance cards for me and my kids (Bluecross Blueshield)

Copy of military ID card which lists his name as my sponsor

Copy of joint bank account #1

Copy of joint bank account #2

Department of Defense Military Family Worksheet - lists me as his spouse

Military Tricare Medical Insurance Enrollment Form - shows him as sponsor and me as his spouse

Anyway, what else? lol

K, ya'll have been so helpful since I came here in the beginning and I thank you all in advance!

Hi,

Your documents look ok to me but please go through this thread to make sure you are not missing anything.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=182620

Good Luck.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
It looks like you're good to go. I suggest you make a nice intro sheet and dont forget to include a copy of your green card (back and front).

Good Luck!!! :thumbs:

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm sooooo nervous!

Solid evidence. Quality not quantity.

Thank you for your reply! :)

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.