SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So it seems like everytime I talk to u ladies something good happens .

I was talking to u guys when I found out I was approved

I was talking to u guys this morning when I went to throw out trash and check my mailbox:

I received my GREEN CARD TODAY :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Guess I just need to keep talking to u ladies and go buy the powerball :lol::lol:

congrats mrs jeffs!!! :dance:

see finesse we mussi keep di good vibes.. good tings appen!

all my stars are aligned right now too, but never fear drama is always near..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was talking to u guys this morning when I went to throw out trash and check my mailbox:

Guess I just need to keep talking to u ladies and go buy the powerball :lol::lol:

Congrats and Welcome!

i like the avo maria song too jawi.. i just wished she would have sung more of "in the arms of an angel" BEAUTIFUL!!! omg and just thinking bout mj w/ that song..

i cry everytime i hear even a snippet of that song i am telling u..

I wish she had performed both songs in their entirety. I love them both.

Poor Tevin Campbell...he disappeared and came back looking like he aged 90 years...was he on drugs? He struggled through that song.

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Okay, Finesse - I have some dirt or a what would you do situation for you -

One of my friends, who I love to death, has gone through a lot in the past few years (break up of her marriage, etc...) - Her drinking has gotten increasingly out of control - I have spoken to her about it in the past, and she got mad at me - It's not fun to go out with her, cause she can't keep it in control, which means we play babysitter -

Now, Sunday afternoon, we were all out watching the band - I knew she was getting drunk, so I left right when the band started - Another friend of ours emailed me - She ended up driving her home because she found her puking in the alley by the restaurant - Not only that, she was hitting on someone's boyfriend, went off on the band, telling the drummer that he's an f****ng whiteboy who knows nothing about soca, was rude to the waitress and bartender,........... and much worse -

What would you do?

Stop hanging out with her.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Congrats! But if you win the powerball you have to share it with your lucky charms! :whistle:

:thumbs:

Timeline
ok, this is boring now. i may have to go over to negril.com unless smadi have something juicy to talk bout. who got problem? who ave biznez to share?

finesse.. stop di nize gyal!! only pure vibes round herso..

but if u got some juice, i will gladly listen LOL

all di stars must be aligned right now cuz me no ave no problem!

Ditto for me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

One of my friends, who I love to death, has gone through a lot in the past few years (break up of her marriage, etc...) - Her drinking has gotten increasingly out of control - I have spoken to her about it in the past, and she got mad at me - It's not fun to go out with her, cause she can't keep it in control, which means we play babysitter -

Now, Sunday afternoon, we were all out watching the band - I knew she was getting drunk, so I left right when the band started - Another friend of ours emailed me - She ended up driving her home because she found her puking in the alley by the restaurant - Not only that, she was hitting on someone's boyfriend, went off on the band, telling the drummer that he's an f****ng whiteboy who knows nothing about soca, was rude to the waitress and bartender,........... and much worse -

What would you do?

I have a friend going through seperation, maybe divorce as well. She is 37, but acting like 22 again. Drinking too much, hanging out with people that have a bad influence on her and just being irresponsible. She is one of my best friends though... I have straight out told her when I think she is being immature and irresponsible. She listened but did nothing about it. Until some of those so called friends came back to bite her in the a$$. They used her to pay for drinks, rides etc....

I would agree with not hanging out with her until she figures it out herself. You were right to leave!! Hopefully she wont end up more self destructing. Maybe you and your other friends should "boycott" her and tell her exactly why you are doing it. Hearing it from everyone may help. She may get mad at you, but you trying to help her out of the situation would be the best thing. You wouldnt want to end up saying "I should have done more"....

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
tell har what an #### she is making of herself and enroll her in AA

Been there, done that - she doesn't listen -

on a serious note, this exact thing happened to my best friend. she got divorced and went through some tough times. then she started drinking more and more and acting so ridiculous. she would get so wasted that she did not remember a thing that she did. last summer, she got really drunk and got into an altercation with her ex-husband over the kids. she stabbed him in the chest and she is now doing 9 years in prison. I just wish there was something more I could have done to intervene on her drinking...

most likely your friend is an alcoholic. and she needs serious professional help..

Timeline

What would you do?

I would stop going out with her until she gets this under control. If she asks why you don't go out with her be honest and say because she is embarassing.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

What would you do?

I have a friend going through seperation, maybe divorce as well. She is 37, but acting like 22 again. Drinking too much, hanging out with people that have a bad influence on her and just being irresponsible. She is one of my best friends though... I have straight out told her when I think she is being immature and irresponsible. She listened but did nothing about it. Until some of those so called friends came back to bite her in the a$$. They used her to pay for drinks, rides etc....

I would agree with not hanging out with her until she figures it out herself. You were right to leave!! Hopefully she wont end up more self destructing. Maybe you and your other friends should "boycott" her and tell her exactly why you are doing it. Hearing it from everyone may help. She may get mad at you, but you trying to help her out of the situation would be the best thing. You wouldnt want to end up saying "I should have done more"....

i disagree with this. she needs you now more than ever...

Timeline

LOL. dont worry ladies , am gonna hook u all up ......GIFT CARDS to all :lol: :lol: :lol:

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
tell har what an #### she is making of herself and enroll her in AA

Been there, done that - she doesn't listen -

on a serious note, this exact thing happened to my best friend. she got divorced and went through some tough times. then she started drinking more and more and acting so ridiculous. she would get so wasted that she did not remember a thing that she did. last summer, she got really drunk and got into an altercation with her ex-husband over the kids. she stabbed him in the chest and she is now doing 9 years in prison. I just wish there was something more I could have done to intervene on her drinking...

most likely your friend is an alcoholic. and she needs serious professional help..

:o wow

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tevin looked good to me

he actually looked like he hadn't aged

maybe its my eyes

lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

hey Yardies... i am finally having a good day yesterday was the freaking worst for me... okay well today i brought my bday shoes for 500 instead of 800 matter of fact instead of 1100 i been stalking these shoes for months!!! then i brought a bcbg maxazria runway dress orginally 400 i paid 70 bucks on top of that i just knew my chunky azz was not going to fit into that dress but i guess the gym paid off because it fits so nice :) then i went to daffys and brought a pair 2 pairs of capris, a cover up and a maxi dress for 20 bucks okay that's it so far hopefully more good things will happen today...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline

Some little Jamaican guy. He was hanging around the guy with the loud brown pinstripe suit on.

I am cracking up over here! He had dreads right? He is not Jamaican AT ALL! LOL he is actually the pastors son and the guy with the loud brown pinstripe suit is his uncle. Thank you for the laugh today! The blurry picture explains everything!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.