SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
While at my house the girls and one guy...came up with a list of pictures that I had to take that night while out on the town. Of course they were pictures with different types of men. Pudgy, athletic, ripped abs, red hair, dreads, innie belly button, boxers, sexy feet, the most broke....the list goes on.

So when we pull up to the club right away I get my picture taken with the most broke..some guy handing out fliers. I felt like I was in Jamaica due to his comment that he wants me to pay him to get my picture taken with him. I was like #######!

BOABDL....!!!! :rofl:

wha dis one now? buss outta big damn laugh?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
While at my house the girls and one guy...came up with a list of pictures that I had to take that night while out on the town. Of course they were pictures with different types of men. Pudgy, athletic, ripped abs, red hair, dreads, innie belly button, boxers, sexy feet, the most broke....the list goes on.

So when we pull up to the club right away I get my picture taken with the most broke..some guy handing out fliers. I felt like I was in Jamaica due to his comment that he wants me to pay him to get my picture taken with him. I was like #######!

And by then I had had a few to drink so you know I didn't hold anything back with what I had to say. But I got the picture and continued on.

What club, Dillon?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes Tre I am in St Louis...and the party was on and poppin...my friends are filling me in today with some of the details I ummmm.....forgot. LOL!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Ooh I caught up on some movies this weekend. I seen Slumdog Millionaire and I must say this was an EXCELLENT EXCELLENT film. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole dang time wondering what was going to happen next. This movie I could watch a second time...

Loved Slumdog Millionaire.

Not me! I went into that movie thinking it was about a game show (light & fluffy). I wondered why a movie about a game would be rated R.

I left the movie traumatized. It was way too much for my system. After seeing that, I knew to just completely avoid R rated movies. The one I'd seen before Slumdog Millionaire was Wanted (about the group of assassins). Never again.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

PAY HIM.. i know he was getting cussed out all nite!

Filed: Timeline

Natttttttttttttttttt my new friend (I love your pictures), thanks for calming my homesickness.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
yeaa..congrats doodle!!

I haven't posted on here in ages (my bad) but was part of the original thread that started about 4 years ago. I just wanted to share that there is hope that the visa journey can eventually come to an end.

This past Friday, 4 years and 4 days since my husband arrived in the US on his K-1 Visa, he was naturalized as a US Citizen. We are very excited and are happy to put the "journey" behind us. God bless everyone of you and your families and as always, let me know if you have any questions, I am always happy to help in any way that I can.

Take Care,

Doodle

congrats!! there is actually an oath ceremony?

ooo..yes..yuh neva know? mi naturalize dem sey

mi neva know bout no ceremony....whooo....dis is too much

Edited by finesse

Timeline
he WILL cook finesse and he says the same thing.. not to worry that we can do it together..WOW.. u make it sound so fun, maybe i will be ok..

i am too much of a perfectionist i guess.. i hate when i don't know how to do something well.. i try to sneak my way out of doing it all.. but i am learning.. u are right.. i should JUST DO IT..thanks!!!

well, practice makes perfect. i surprise myself all the time, and my friends, my family...even my husbands jamaican friends are like dyam, you cooked this?

I don't understand how people say they can't cook. :blink: Cooking = reading a recipe. If someone asks me if I can cook, I tell them that I can read. Now, it may not be gourmet cooking, but you can still do the basics.

For example, chicken broccoli & cheese casserole: cook the broccoli (put a steamables bag in the microwave), cook the chicken (put in pan until it isn't pink), add the chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, chopped onions and cheese in a casserole dish. Bake for X minutes. Like... you just read & follow the directions and voila! A meal!

Explain to me, please, what it means to not be able to cook. I want to understand.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Ooh I caught up on some movies this weekend. I seen Slumdog Millionaire and I must say this was an EXCELLENT EXCELLENT film. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole dang time wondering what was going to happen next. This movie I could watch a second time...

Loved Slumdog Millionaire.

Not me! I went into that movie thinking it was about a game show (light & fluffy). I wondered why a movie about a game would be rated R.

I left the movie traumatized. It was way too much for my system. After seeing that, I knew to just completely avoid R rated movies. The one I'd seen before Slumdog Millionaire was Wanted (about the group of assassins). Never again.

Definately don't see "Taken" then.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

We just went out in the loop JG....609 and then the Delmar Lounge.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

wha dis one now? buss outta big damn laugh?

oh, mi si di list now...

Timeline
he WILL cook finesse and he says the same thing.. not to worry that we can do it together..WOW.. u make it sound so fun, maybe i will be ok..

i am too much of a perfectionist i guess.. i hate when i don't know how to do something well.. i try to sneak my way out of doing it all.. but i am learning.. u are right.. i should JUST DO IT..thanks!!!

well, practice makes perfect. i surprise myself all the time, and my friends, my family...even my husbands jamaican friends are like dyam, you cooked this?

I don't understand how people say they can't cook. :blink: Cooking = reading a recipe. If someone asks me if I can cook, I tell them that I can read. Now, it may not be gourmet cooking, but you can still do the basics.

For example, chicken broccoli & cheese casserole: cook the broccoli (put a steamables bag in the microwave), cook the chicken (put in pan until it isn't pink), add the chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, chopped onions and cheese in a casserole dish. Bake for X minutes. Like... you just read & follow the directions and voila! A meal!

Explain to me, please, what it means to not be able to cook. I want to understand.

I am making something like this tonight. Only rice under it all at same time.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good afternoon ladies!!! Just got home from the gym and tired nuh raass!! How is everyone's day going o far? I hope you all had a great weekend and looking forward to a wonderful week.

Goooooooo Quanna!!!!lol

My wish for a positive outcome to this surgery for Jawi.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Timeline

Okay, I asked this question last summer... why can't they make nice bathing suit for big woman I mean DAMN...some of the thing I see in the store look like a damn flowers garden or a friggin parachute

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.