SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ration: I work late a lot of days so why not leave early

Opp: Boss is not here.

Incentive: I will be...well almost beat...the 495 traffic.

Okay. My speech on Tuesday was on the Interstate system. Do you mean I-495 or Highway 495? If you mean I-495, I can tell from the name that this is some sort of circumferential highway that runs around or alongside I-95. And since I-95 is odd numbered, I know that it runs north/south. Since it is a high number, I know it runs up the east coast. Am I right?

i think her screenname is brownskinn...2 n's and her profile no longer exists....i have an old PM from her

Really......wonder what happened to delete?

Waving!

That's funny. Guess your ears were tingling (or phone ringing).

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
FYI:We have an interview date for my husband's daughter on July 28th. Please pray for us! Cause we need it!

Hi D! :luv: Lots of prayers for the interview!

Hello! and thanks

Ration: I work late a lot of days so why not leave early

Opp: Boss is not here.

Incentive: I will be...well almost beat...the 495 traffic.

Okay. My speech on Tuesday was on the Interstate system. Do you mean I-495 or Highway 495? If you mean I-495, I can tell from the name that this is some sort of circumferential highway that runs around or alongside I-95. And since I-95 is odd numbered, I know that it runs north/south. Since it is a high number, I know it runs up the east coast. Am I right?

i think her screenname is brownskinn...2 n's and her profile no longer exists....i have an old PM from her

Waving!

That's funny. Guess your ears were tingling (or phone ringing).

ears tingling..I haven been here in a while...

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
and all my fallen homies

BOAL!!!!

Noooooooooo! :rofl::rofl: Why are they "fallen"??

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Any more updates on Jawi recently?

Hey Kimmy....who is the oldest (not age-wise either) vet on here currently? We'll say of the semi-regular posters.

JG - look at all of your hearts!!! chatty cathy fi real!!! kimmy got nuttin on you

finesse.. look at ya status, chile ie sickly.. wha ya a do back den in 07.. post ongle ur breaks and after work???NO NO NO NO

my gyal.. hearts u neva find dis away?? mussi ketch vj first ting ya wake.. bout 6am and chat even when heverybody nuh logged in ta chat.. mek dem ave sumting to read when dem get on at decent hour..

keep di window open all day at wuk han switch back and forth between clients, calls and manager walk arounds..

when ya nuh ave sumting fi say?? post emoticon dem or random thought

iffa ya wake fi use di restroom at night?? stop by computa han mek random comment bout ya usband, job, grocery list for the next day.. ie nuh matter

:rofl::rofl:

QUANNAAAAA!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Other Timeline
OK THE LIST OF "OLE" FOOTS

JG

KIMMY

QUANNA

SHEMMY

KK

JALOVE

CLAIRE

ENGLISH

SUS

FINESSE

who mi a figet

Brownskin on enough to include.

Waving!

hi! i was wondering bout you!

We are still doing well, just busy. That interview date was right on time. We'll already be there for Sumfest.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Okay, so I just sent a leave request to my boss to take next week off cause my son will be out of school and she replied why don't you bring him in and have him play games or something on my computer since I'll be on leave...I said sureeeeeeeee

That's awesome! How much vacation do you get/year? This year mine "jumped" from 2 weeks to 3 weeks... but even that 3 weeks is hard to stretch.

i'm gonna try and get a heart now. how many posts to get one?

If you click on the pictures of the blue squares or hearts, it takes you to the page that tells you how many posts to get to each status. That was a site update they did a few months ago.

Just stopping through to say hello to everyone.. Im new to this so I hope you will have patience with me and walk with me through my experience!

Tee

Welcome Tee!!

finesse.. look at ya status, chile ie sickly.. wha ya a do back den in 07.. post ongle ur breaks and after work???NO NO NO NO

my gyal.. hearts u neva find dis away?? mussi ketch vj first ting ya wake.. bout 6am and chat even when heverybody nuh logged in ta chat.. mek dem ave sumting to read when dem get on at decent hour..

keep di window open all day at wuk han switch back and forth between clients, calls and manager walk arounds..

when ya nuh ave sumting fi say?? post emoticon dem or random thought

iffa ya wake fi use di restroom at night?? stop by computa han mek random comment bout ya usband, job, grocery list for the next day.. ie nuh matter

I can't even tell you how much I laughed at this. But I had to do it all internally so they don't hear me in the office next door. This is TOO funny.

Nat break up your replies when you post. You will get more heart so. Everyone seems to want more hearts...lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
FYI:We have an interview date for my husband's daughter on July 28th. Please pray for us! Cause we need it!

Heyyy...another one :D . You'll be fine :thumbs: Another yardie contacted me today saying she has a LOC interview too.

Timeline
Looks like JG and Hotlegz...are neck and neck for #1 Top Yardie Poster per the Jamaica Portal.

Yes, that is my goal in life. To be #1 Yardie Poster.

It's called pure boredom at work most of the time. Sad thing is, I don't post near as much as I used to. I could probably blow up this board if I had continued at that pace.

:rofl: JUICE THRU MY NOSE ahhahaaa ur my mentor :yes:

Nope. You have taught me much.

It took us a while to warm to one another and we've butted heads a bit here and there until I learned to appreciate you. One of the reasons I continue to stay on this board is because of you. (L)

AWWWWWWW!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.