SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG I am freaking out! My husband is trying to come home on advanced parole and they wont even let him through Sangster! They say that his advanced parole document is messed up because it is not his name above his picture! I have a copy of the document and it is NOT SUPPOSED to be his name! It is the name of the authorizing agent! I yelled at the guy and told him just let him through and they will sort it out in immigration in Miami, but he is telling me Neil has to go to the embassy to get a new document! The embassy doesn't even issue these! Its USCIS that issues them!

This better get sorted out. I told Neil to refuse to leave

Yikes! That sounds like a nightmare. Quick prayer that God opens the heart of the agent working with your husband.

Thank God! They let him through! I almost lost it! I am home here with a five month old baby and I need my husband. My baby boy is waking up every two hours to eat still, and when my husband was here he would take the baby in the morning so I could sleep. I am so sleep deprived!

JaEnglish, those pictures are beautiful.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

for one miss northern weather . I am originally from Connecticut..

how was your day other then weather.

My2, where in CT are you from? I am CT born and raised.

smiley-greet025.gif philly

i had curry chicken for lunch for the first time in about 3 weeks

i was in heaven today

curry chicken, rice and roti, with just the right amount of pepper

I love roti! I have never had them in JA, though - The ones we got in Barbados, though, were to die for!

Actually, just go to my website http://tara956.zenfolio.com/ and click on the Jamaica album!

Sus, I LOVE DSC_3199. Looks like JaEng caught you two in a joyful, private moment.

JaEng, I like what you did with those last few shots in their album. And the entire Jamaica Landscapes album is :wow: especially b22 & b28. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Nat - I am really happy with the pics, JAEng is incredible!

Thank God! They let him through! I almost lost it! I am home here with a five month old baby and I need my husband. My baby boy is waking up every two hours to eat still, and when my husband was here he would take the baby in the morning so I could sleep. I am so sleep deprived!

Glad to hear they let him through - what a nightmare!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Actually, just go to my website http://tara956.zenfolio.com/ and click on the Jamaica album!

those pics should be on postcards or in the tourist brochures

very very nice

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

JaEng, I like what you did with those last few shots in their album. And the entire Jamaica Landscapes album is :wow: especially b22 & b28. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you :)

Need to update the album with some NEW stuff...

Tara is the best :thumbs:

Lol thank you girlie!

Thank you :)

Thanks, Nat - I am really happy with the pics, JAEng is incredible!

*blushes coyly*

If you SAY so :rofl:

It helped I had gorgeous willing subjects!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

OMG I am freaking out! My husband is trying to come home on advanced parole and they wont even let him through Sangster! They say that his advanced parole document is messed up because it is not his name above his picture! I have a copy of the document and it is NOT SUPPOSED to be his name! It is the name of the authorizing agent! I yelled at the guy and told him just let him through and they will sort it out in immigration in Miami, but he is telling me Neil has to go to the embassy to get a new document! The embassy doesn't even issue these! Its USCIS that issues them!

This better get sorted out. I told Neil to refuse to leave

Yikes! That sounds like a nightmare. Quick prayer that God opens the heart of the agent working with your husband.

Acrow, I am glad to hear that everything has worked itself out this morning. But babay girl I felt your panic right thru your post. You are indeed stressed, do you do any yoga. You should try some yoga movements, it will help you to feel a little less stress and you will sleep better when you are asleep. Being a new mother is a stressfull time, you don't want to get burned out some soon in this venture. Note:, some babies don't sleep all night until they are 12 months. So try something that will help you to de-stress.

Good Luck and Congradulations on being a new mother.

Timeline

i was hoping maury would have a good episode so i would have a good excuse to be late for work

but its a lame repeat so....now i have no excuse for why i'm still home

plus my shoulder hurts

upherebl.gif

Bunzarelli, do not use DHL to send any packages to the USA. We used them to send out a 2 page doc, from last Friday, and it got held up in customs for a whole day. I have yet to receive something that was supposed to be delivered on Sat.

DHL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunzarelli, do not use DHL to send any packages to the USA. We used them to send out a 2 page doc, from last Friday, and it got held up in customs for a whole day. I have yet to receive something that was supposed to be delivered on Sat.

DHL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Roxie, how are you enjoying the lovely MD weather?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

JaEnglish, I am loving it, so I have decided to work from home the next two days. I was home yesterday aswell. I am a summer person, I blossom and glow in the summer, the winter months I am like a bear I want to sleep and be insided.

I saw your pictures they are great. Good work....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Acrow, I am glad to hear that everything has worked itself out this morning. But babay girl I felt your panic right thru your post. You are indeed stressed, do you do any yoga. You should try some yoga movements, it will help you to feel a little less stress and you will sleep better when you are asleep. Being a new mother is a stressfull time, you don't want to get burned out some soon in this venture. Note:, some babies don't sleep all night until they are 12 months. So try something that will help you to de-stress.

Good Luck and Congradulations on being a new mother.

Yeah, I am much calmer now...I have done yoga before but haven't been recently. I have to be honest with you...when I have free time right now(I also am working) I sleep. I take the baby for walks for exercise and entertainment for him, but I de-stress by reading. I haven't been able to focus on a book since before the birth, though. I am only spending so much time on the computer right now because I am too tense to sleep at the moment...

But I don't want to complain too much! I am so lucky with my baby! He has his father's calm demeanor. He isn't a crier, he just loves to laugh and play with people. He just doesn't sleep for long periods.

I am so glad that I will see my husband tonight!

Timeline

DHL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a neva you mi tell not to use dhl?

or was it JAPrincess?

they SUCK!

i've used fed ex and it has gotten there by the next day and out of convenience i used them to send my docs to hubby

2 WHOLE days and like yours, mine got held up in customs for an entire day

never again

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

DHL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a neva you mi tell not to use dhl?

or was it JAPrincess?

they SUCK!

i've used fed ex and it has gotten there by the next day and out of convenience i used them to send my docs to hubby

2 WHOLE days and like yours, mine got held up in customs for an entire day

never again

Dang, they must have gotten bad. We always use DHL and never had problems.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.