Riggs

dfa-passport

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

Someone said to try and post this hee.

my wife went to get her passport and they told her she needs to get form 137 from the school she attended that shows her grades from highschool. Why does she need to get that? It is not listed as a requiremnt on their website. Sounds crazy o me. Did anyone evr hear of this?

Thanks all

Steve

Hi all,

my wife went to get her passport and they told her she needs to get form 137 from the school she attended that shows her grades from highschool. Why does she need to get that? It is not listed as a requiremnt on their website. Sounds crazy o me. Did anyone evr hear of this?

Thanks all

Steve

If she don't have the valid identification then it is normal that dfa will require her of that. It is not difficult to get this school record so give what dfa wants.

Hi all,

Thanks all

Steve

If your wife's requirements cant satisfy the DFA officer(and they asked her for it) she needs to show her form 137 as proof of identity and that's indeed one of the requirements, if she cant supply them with voters ID postal id just to name a few..

D. LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:

• Marriage Contract
  • Voter’s Registration Record
  • PRC / IBP ID
  • Baptismal Certificate
  • Land Title
  • Seaman’s Book
  • Driver’s License
  • Income Tax Return (Old)
  • Government Service Record
  • Old SSS-E1 form/or digitized SSS-ID
  • School Form 137 or Transcript of Records
dfa.gov.ph

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Hi all,

Thanks all

Steve

try to have an agency to do it for her...well there are other agencies who needed school records but in my case i went to an agency TRAVEL SAVER in Cebu and what they asked me were my NSO birth cert and my baptismal.. in case NSO copy is not clear bring local birth cert.... i dont have any problems :)

August 6, 2009 - AOS Sent together with EAD and AP
August 17, 2009 - Received NOAs of AOS, EAD and AP
Sept. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment
Sept. 24, 2009 - Received E-mail approval notice for EAD and AP
October 2, 2009 - AP on hand
October 3, 2009 - EAD card on hand
November 12, 2009 - Interview Date / Approved
November 23, 2009 - Green Card Received

March 21, 2012 - Lifting Conditions

May 22, 2013 - Citizenship

Hi all,

Thanks all

Steve

If your wife's requirements cant satisfy the DFA officer(and they asked her for it) she needs to show her form 137 as proof of identity and that's indeed one of the requirements, if she cant supply them with voters ID postal id just to name a few..

D. LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:

• Marriage Contract
  • Voter’s Registration Record
  • PRC / IBP ID
  • Baptismal Certificate
  • Land Title
  • Seaman’s Book
  • Driver’s License
  • Income Tax Return (Old)
  • Government Service Record
  • Old SSS-E1 form/or digitized SSS-ID
  • School Form 137 or Transcript of Records
dfa.gov.ph

hi,

my wife took her postalo id, marriage cetificate, baptismal cert, scool diploma and school id, she did not have her postal id, but they stil asked for form 137. how many docs is needed?

thanks steve

hi,

my wife took her postalo id, marriage cetificate, baptismal cert, scool diploma and school id, she did not have her postal id, but they stil asked for form 137. how many docs is needed?

thanks steve

Dfa officers seems giving hard time to the first timer applicants,especially when all the ids they represents were recently issued,if she has sss E form should work also,but she really need to get her form 137 or she cant get her passport...

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

i saw someone brought her school records, and even her school year book too..

try to bring as many as possible

d5muaz79s9.pngs-event.png

IR-5 for dad

02/16/12 - mailed I-130

02/27/12 - NOA1 petition received(hubby's birthday!)

06/06/12 - NOA2 stating I-130 approved

06/29/12 - NVC received case

07/09/12 - case entered in the system,assigned MNL # and IIN,email add given

07/12/12 - beneficiary emailed DS-3032, auto response received

07/18/12 - AOS fee bill/paid "IN PROCESS"

07/20/12 - AOS fee bill shows "PAID", mailed AOS package

07/25/12 - received AOS

07/25/12 - IV Fee Bill Invoiced, paid $230.00 "IN PROCESS"

07/26/12 - IV Fee bill shows "PAID"

07/28/12 - mailed IV Package

08/03/12 - received DS 230 packet

08/14/12 - sent RFE

08/16/12 - NVC received RFE

08/21/12 - log in failed

08/22/12 - case complete!

09/26-27/12 - medical at SLMC

10/04/12 - interview

12/01/12 - Left Philippines

You did not mention a birth certificate. It is difficult to prove identity without a birth certificate hence the additional requirements like Form 137, baptismal certificate, ITR, etc. etc.

Hi all,

Thanks all

Steve

its natural for the dfa to ask additional valid documents if she have no valid ids.... its ok... :thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Hi all,

Thanks all

Steve

try to have an agency to do it for her...well there are other agencies who needed school records but in my case i went to an agency TRAVEL SAVER in Cebu and what they asked me were my NSO birth cert and my baptismal.. in case NSO copy is not clear bring local birth cert.... i dont have any problems :)

oh no... she cant have an agency to have the passport if its her first time... first timer of getting passport requires to show herself on the dfa... :thumbs:

hahhaha.. just remember me.. i already had all the docs. but what they asked me is my year book... hehehhe...

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Yearbook? DFA asking for year book now?

:lol:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Hi all,

Thanks all

Steve

oh no... she cant have an agency to have the passport if its her first time... first timer of getting passport requires to show herself on the dfa... :thumbs:

hahhaha.. just remember me.. i already had all the docs. but what they asked me is my year book... hehehhe...

you can use an agency but still you have to go to the DFA to show yourself. That's what I did when I got my passptort, at least that's the only line in the DFA I went to, showing myself.

Yearbook? DFA asking for year book now?

yes that's my experienced in dfa eheheheh.... bcoz i showed them my tor.... if u have tor then u should have a year book too.. bcoz for them having a tor can be faked..... so the best supporting evidence to ur tor is ur year book....

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

hey tell ur wife to go to any travel agency in philippines and pay 1000 pesos and they can get it for her without any problem.

good luck.

abby n sheryl

post-67431-1244085858_thumb.jpg

post-67431-1244085873_thumb.jpg

post-67431-1244085885_thumb.jpg

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.