estrella

IR-1 / CR-1 in Ciudad Juarez

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Now, is my turn yay! ha ha. IT's been a long hot day here in Juarez but is finally done :D

My medical, well my hotel provided us the ride to the clinic, and it took us to the old one, the one that inwayovermyhead is talking about. wearrived there at 7 and we were out before 9 unlike the other clinic there's a covered space for your husband, wife or whoever is going with you to sit down.

I arrived pretty nervous, getting naked in front of strangers is not something i'm used too ha ha not even doctors, so i was dreading that, we arrived there was a small line in the reception desk where they take your passport vaccines records and appointment letter and ask you to sit down and wait to be called, (this was the longer wait for me, after that it all was pretty fast)they call your name to the place where they check your stuff and take a picture, then you sit back down and wait to be called for the next step, witch in my case was to have blood drawn they call you in groups of like 5 or 6 and do it as they were giving me a band aid to put where they drawn the blood from i heard my name being called from the xray part, so i had to go right away there, there were 2 other women waiting and then a 3rd one came one of them got called and then the rest of us went in, it was a male doctor who handed us paper robes to put on, and told us to only take our shirt and bra on, there were changing rooms, like where you try on clothes at the stores, to take our shirts and bras off, the doctor doesn't see anything because you are not facing him when he takes the xray, so it was quick and easy, then he asks you to put everything back on and to go out again to a mini waiting room where they take your pressure, temperature and breathing rate, then you go into a mini exam room where they weigh you and measure you, they make the eye exam, and the doctor (female) asks you to get undressed and put the robe on, she leaves so you can do this, she comes back and asks you if you've done drugs, smoke, last time you were pregnant and last time you had your period, give a date, don't say like last week or something like that ha ha they want a date ha ha then she tells you to lift your robe she looks at you for 2 seconds then asks you to turn around to see your back and that's it. After that she left and lets you get dressed and the nurse with the vaccines came in and she tells you witch vaccines she's gonna put on you, in my case i got the same ones plus papiloma one so i got shots in both my arms and my but cheeks and they still hurt ha ha. Then after that you go pay, I payed 560 Dollars or something like that.

The rate peso dollar is 1 Dollar= 13.50

After that we went out and my mom found out about the bus going to the other clinic, and since we wanted to check out the consulate and the mall over there we used that bus to get there, and they told us to be at the new clinic at 3 so the bus could take us back to the old clinic, there were lots of people waiting for the bus so they didn't let companions go with us, the bust left like at 2:50 we arrived at the clinic like at 3:10 the let us in, and we all sat in the same waiting area like in the morning, they start calling out names we all got our results and went back to the bus. If you get your results it means you are healthy enough for the consulate ha ha, if for some reason you need more examining or something they will let you know and give you something to take with you to your appointment so they know that you did have your medical but there's something going on, after they make you the more testing if everything is ok the clinic will forward your results to the consulate so when you go again they will have it, if there's something wrong the clinic people would call you

Seriously check and double check your results because a guy's result had his name misswritten and now he has to go again tomorrow to pick them up because of it

I think that was it if i forgot something i'll come back and let you know ha ha

PS. The lady who draw our blood was really nice too us

Naturalization

01/09/19 Filled online

01/10/19 NOA date/showed under documents online

01/12/19 Showed online Biometrics appointment had been created

01/15/19 Received NOA in the mail

01/15/19 Biometrics appointment showed under documents online

01/18/19 Received Biometrics appointment in the mail

01/29/19 Biometrics Appointment @Dallas

02/08/19 Interview appointment was scheduled 

03/19/19 Interview @ Fort Smith, AR (passed)

07/04/19 Naturalization Ceremony

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

hey you guys!!! well my interview was on the 15th,i got there 15 mins before my appointment & the guards let me right in.I had no idea what to expect, there's a waiting area, outside, (this was unexpected) a bunch of chairs outside with a light roof, it makes good shade, & i'm glad i was there in the heat than in the cold, well that day was 107 degrees but the shade was pretty helpful. & yep, just like everyone says, look at the screen. It will make you sleepy!! finally after 45mins, my number appears & i get to go inside, the lady who took my docs was pretty polite,& she spoke only spanish, she wrotte the abreviation CHIH on my application, well, i think its abreviation for chihuahua, but lets face it, government agencies have their own accronims, I started to get nervous, she told me to go wait in line to get finger printed, I dont know why she didnt do it herself, because the line was about 20+ long, my appointment was at 2:15 by the time i got to that line it was 3:15 by the time the stupid line was over it was about 4:15m so i got moved to the next day. at 6:45. It was a hasstle because, the consulate dosent open till 7 & by the time my number appeared it was 8:30. the very nice lady who had my file, asked me 2 questions, when did you first enter the u.s & when was the last time you left the U.S. she said, Oh okey, well you qualify for a waiver, signed & checked 2 blue papers & gave me the instructions sheet on how to file a waiver accordingly, she said, have a good day that is all for today. it took all like 7 minutes!! so, i got my waiver appointment for september 23rd. for now i'm just hanging around. there's not much to do here in juarez, if you dont have family here it could get pretty boring!!!

anyone else around here waiting for their waiver appointment?

Timeline

I had my appointment on thursday 16th and It all went fine, slowly but fine. I think it was because my appointment was at lunch time and the COs were leaving their windows to go eat.

I arrived at the consulate like at 10:00 my appointment was at 11:15 there was a long line of people with appointments at 11:00 but it wasn0t for recidency so go to the front and ask because when we did, they let us in another line.

Then they divide you depending on the type of visa you are getting and you go in, you have to take off your belt and put your stuff in a thing like the ones at the airport, again, no cellphones, cameras nor anything electronic, also no keys not anything like that, also no makeup, don't risk it they'll make you throw it in the trash.

After you do that they take your appointment letter and give you a number you go in to wait in a outside tent and you have to stare at the screens with numbers and the number of the window you have tog o, they'll call your number to a window and you have to give your medical there, they ask you about your information to check if they have it right and then send you to put your fingerprints then you go to wait again.

Don't worry if you see higher numbers than yours they'll call you eventually.

When you see your number you go to your window and they ask you who's petitioning and to swear the truth.

They didn't ask much just if i had been married before, if my husband had, how we met, and she asked if i had pictures of us and i did, i showed them to her and after she saw them she said congratulations you've been approved and i went to pay DHL and that was it.

A lady who went in before me had her stuff done like an hour before i did, and i suspect it was because of the lunch hour.

Naturalization

01/09/19 Filled online

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sorry i did not post before, I'm glad to hear everythign went well for everybody!!! looks like i was very lucky, I spent like 2 hours at the consulate total went from one window to another and waited between 20 minutes in between.

They asked me very simple questions like when and how we met, about my husband's previous marriage etc... he did not ask to se any photos or anything i had at all.

i got there at aound 12:30 they let us in at 12:45 my interview was at 1:15 and was out at 2:15. I was very surprised i guess i was just lucky!!!! I got my pack at 11:00 the next day athey send me to the Zaragosa bridge which is supposed to be the fastest one the taxi driver took me to DHL, then the bridge he waited for to have my passport stamped he very nice everything for 80 USD I got to the airport

Good luck everyone and lets try to keep in touch.

PS Sorry we did not get to meet Marce!!!!

Timeline
Sorry i did not post before, I'm glad to hear everythign went well for everybody!!! looks like i was very lucky, I spent like 2 hours at the consulate total went from one window to another and waited between 20 minutes in between.

They asked me very simple questions like when and how we met, about my husband's previous marriage etc... he did not ask to se any photos or anything i had at all.

i got there at aound 12:30 they let us in at 12:45 my interview was at 1:15 and was out at 2:15. I was very surprised i guess i was just lucky!!!! I got my pack at 11:00 the next day athey send me to the Zaragosa bridge which is supposed to be the fastest one the taxi driver took me to DHL, then the bridge he waited for to have my passport stamped he very nice everything for 80 USD I got to the airport

Good luck everyone and lets try to keep in touch.

PS Sorry we did not get to meet Marce!!!!

Yes it sucks that we didn't get to meet each other.

My bridge was Cordova and i had to wait there for 5 hours, the taxi driver took us from the hotel to DHL and from there to the bridge he also waited for us and took us back it was 70 bucks in total. We were glad it was over. We went back to the hotel to sleep because a 17 hours drive awaited us, and we had to wake up at 3 am to avoid the line at the bridge, we arrived home on saturday night. So it was really a smooth ride for us and we are thankful for it, we met a very nice couple who made the waiting easier.

Naturalization

01/09/19 Filled online

Filed: Timeline

Congrats to all...but i have a few questions.

How much in USD do I need to bring for my fiance to get everything done that needs to be done? And you have to go to a bridge to get your passport stamped, but it's not considered the "entry" into the US right?

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-19

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-20

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Timeline
Congrats to all...but i have a few questions.

How much in USD do I need to bring for my fiance to get everything done that needs to be done? And you have to go to a bridge to get your passport stamped, but it's not considered the "entry" into the US right?

In my case the majority of the money was spent in the medical, because they put me the Papiloma vaccine (because i'm 24) so that's where we spent the most. We had foreseen 800 usd for the medical it was like 560, 8 dollars for the DHL visa delivery. So if you count just the visa spends that was it, you are saying fiance so my guess is she won't need vaccines because K1 don't need the vaccines rght away they can get them when they adjust status.

You've been reading that we went to border to get our passport stamped and yes it counts as an entry, but because we are a different kind of visa, we are getting Permanent Recidense and Conditional Residence through marriage with an American hence we are already married, the visa for your fiance is different because her visa is to get married.

You can check this thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37896 in which almost everyone there is going though the same process as you and maybe more people can give you an opinion.

I wish you the best of lucks and if you need something else we are here to help

Naturalization

01/09/19 Filled online

Timeline
I had my appointment on thursday 16th and It all went fine, slowly but fine. I think it was because my appointment was at lunch time and the COs were leaving their windows to go eat.

I arrived at the consulate like at 10:00 my appointment was at 11:15 there was a long line of people with appointments at 11:00 but it wasn0t for recidency so go to the front and ask because when we did, they let us in another line.

Then they divide you depending on the type of visa you are getting and you go in, you have to take off your belt and put your stuff in a thing like the ones at the airport, again, no cellphones, cameras nor anything electronic, also no keys not anything like that, also no makeup, don't risk it they'll make you throw it in the trash.

After you do that they take your appointment letter and give you a number you go in to wait in a outside tent and you have to stare at the screens with numbers and the number of the window you have tog o, they'll call your number to a window and you have to give your medical there, they ask you about your information to check if they have it right and then send you to put your fingerprints then you go to wait again.

Don't worry if you see higher numbers than yours they'll call you eventually.

When you see your number you go to your window and they ask you who's petitioning and to swear the truth.

They didn't ask much just if i had been married before, if my husband had, how we met, and she asked if i had pictures of us and i did, i showed them to her and after she saw them she said congratulations you've been approved and i went to pay DHL and that was it.

A lady who went in before me had her stuff done like an hour before i did, and i suspect it was because of the lunch hour.

How much did you end up paying total at the Consulate? I know that my medical will end up being like 500 but I am unsure how much I have to pay at the Consulate. Another question so after you pay the DHL you have been totally approved right? the going to the bridge is just to get your passport stamped? I have my interview on friday, do you think I will have to wait until monday to get my passport stamped or will they work on saturday?

Thanks.

I am glad you are done with all of that. My interview is Aug 7th. I am a bit of a nervewrak right now.

Timeline
good luck to you all too! looking forward to reading about yourallls experiences in Juarez!

We went through CDJ in March for my wife and are going again next week for my daughter. I wrote it up on another forum and will copy it over to this thread for you.

Here:

Mexico - Our March 5 2009 appointment

We got into CDJ on a Monday afternoon for a Wednesday appointment. They say to arrive one or two business days before, and I can confirm that having only one day for the exam is stressful. If anything goes wrong with the Medical, you have a problem for the appointment. It all went well, but next time, for the kids, we will leave at least two days for the exam. There had been a rumour that they would close the clinic Tuesday, but they did not.

OK. The next day at 7:30 am we went over to the Medical exam place next to the consulate. There used to be two, but it now appears there is only one company authorized or in place. We brought all the required documents, the appointment letter, birth certificate etc. My wife went in and I waited outside as they don't allow the spouse inside.

The guards said it would be several hours, so I waited. But what I didn't know is that inside, they split those waiting into two groups and sent one group over to their clinic by the old embassy. They loaded everybody onto a tourism bus in the back and took them away. I waited and waited and then finally my wife called me from the hotel. She was back. Even though she had shots documented, it ended up costing more than the $350 she had, and since I was nowhere nearby, some kind people (thanks!) lent her the money so that she could complete the process. I paid them back at the hotel.

Well, we had to go back in the afternoon to pick up the results. The ones they examine at the new clinic just go there for results. We had to go to the old clinic. They had a bus waiting at the new clinic for our group and we all rode over together to the old clinic to pick up the x-rays (which you don't need) and the envelope, which you must keep sealed and turn in at the appointment.

At the old clinic they gathered everybody around them and called names. When my wife picked up her envelope for the medical exam, they called her name and she went and got it from them and we got on the bus to go back.

Before the bus left, she asked the people next to us if the name on the outside of the envelope was the doctor's name or what? They said no, it's supposed to be YOUR name ! She went uh-oh! I've got somebody else's results and they've got mine.

She ran back inside and luckily got it sorted out right away. That could have been a show-stopper the next day - for TWO people.

So check your envelope from the exam when they give it to you; don't open it, but look for your name on the outside !!!

Interview:

The next day her appointment was for 7:45 am. The guards had told us to appear 20-30 minutes before the appointment time, so we did. When we got to the line, (not a true line, but where they wait to be called) I asked what time they were calling and was told they were already up to 8:45 by then. So, we went to the very front and showed the letter. Since she was already due, they let Carmen go right in. She waited for a while, watching the screen for her number and window. They called it and she went up and submitted the whole packet to the person. They asked her some simple questions about her birth date and my name, my father's (joint sponser) name and that was it. She went to another window and paid. Then she was told to wait again. Finally, she went to another window where an officer asked her a few more questions. They noted that she had kids and asked if they were mine. She said no. They said, oh, then your case is complicated, you don't have any divorce papers. Carmen said "no, it's simple - I have never been married before, but I had children. I raised them myself." They accepted that and had her swear the truth at some point, she signed the DS230 pt II and then was sent to go pay for the new DHL fee to have the visa sent across town. Some new strategy to speed things up, I imagine. They said to call DHL at 4pm. She was out of there by 11 am.

We went back and relaxed ! Checked online and DHL had it, so we took a taxi over there and picked up her packet and passport with the visa in it.

The next day we went over to the assigned bridge. It is noted on the packet they give you where to cross. We walked up to the office and they sent us to a far window to wait. Somebody came out and called her into the offices. She came out after a minute and then they called her again. They reviewed the packet, including photos etc and then said she was approved. I guess they stamped her visa , I forget. They were formal, but courteous. We went across and that was that !

Juarez is pretty scary, average of four or five people are murdered everyday there. The new consulate is in a nice area by a huge modern shopping mall, which should help some. Anyone going there, be careful, don't go out at night. The taxi drivers and general population are friendly and helpful. Prices were fair and the food very good.

Anyone going to CDJ, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help.

Steve

What was the total you had to pay at the consulate? I saw you said you had to go twice to a window and pay one was the DHL and the other one I assume was for the visa? I am doing my budget of how much should I take and I will like to know that.

Thank you.

Timeline
hey you guys!!! well my interview was on the 15th,i got there 15 mins before my appointment & the guards let me right in.I had no idea what to expect, there's a waiting area, outside, (this was unexpected) a bunch of chairs outside with a light roof, it makes good shade, & i'm glad i was there in the heat than in the cold, well that day was 107 degrees but the shade was pretty helpful. & yep, just like everyone says, look at the screen. It will make you sleepy!! finally after 45mins, my number appears & i get to go inside, the lady who took my docs was pretty polite,& she spoke only spanish, she wrotte the abreviation CHIH on my application, well, i think its abreviation for chihuahua, but lets face it, government agencies have their own accronims, I started to get nervous, she told me to go wait in line to get finger printed, I dont know why she didnt do it herself, because the line was about 20+ long, my appointment was at 2:15 by the time i got to that line it was 3:15 by the time the stupid line was over it was about 4:15m so i got moved to the next day. at 6:45. It was a hasstle because, the consulate dosent open till 7 & by the time my number appeared it was 8:30. the very nice lady who had my file, asked me 2 questions, when did you first enter the u.s & when was the last time you left the U.S. she said, Oh okey, well you qualify for a waiver, signed & checked 2 blue papers & gave me the instructions sheet on how to file a waiver accordingly, she said, have a good day that is all for today. it took all like 7 minutes!! so, i got my waiver appointment for september 23rd. for now i'm just hanging around. there's not much to do here in juarez, if you dont have family here it could get pretty boring!!!

anyone else around here waiting for their waiver appointment?

Hello,

I have one question, this problaby has been answered before but what is the list of docs that you gave the lady on the first window? just want to make sure i am taking the right docs to the interview. if anyone can help i will truly appreciate it.

thanks

Timeline

First of all guys relax, really is not as bad as we all think, the waiting is annoying and all that but is alright you will all do alright.

I'll try to answer to your questions in the best of my possibilities ok?

Payments.

At the consulate I only payed 8 dollars for the DHL delivery, nothing else. The visa was payed for already, we payed it in the NVC process, I think is the IV payment, I'm not sure. I only had 8 dollars in my wallet and like 110 pesos which i borrowed to a girl who didn't know about the DHL fee.

Documents.

Bring everything you have and can bring, copies of everything you already sent I would also recommend you to bring 2 new passport pictures, they asked me for 2 and I had them because I wasn't sure if i had to have them or not. In the mall in front of the consulate is a business who fills forms and takes pictures, I heard the filling forms part was super expensive, but the pictures were ok, 65 pesos.

In that window they are gonna ask you for everything that you didn't submit originals to in the NVC part and your Medical exam results. They ask you about the date they have to see if is correct address, phone number, etc.

Pily made a checklist of the documents she brought with her and sent it to me, is in spanish, if you want I can IM to you.

DHL

If your case is easy, like you don't need waivers nor anything like that yes the package you'll get will be a brown kinda yellowish folder which you are not supposed to open your passport and two letters, one from social security and the other one about your visa.

But if your case is more complicated they may ask you to go pay to DHL and you'll get your waiver instructions i guess, when i went to pick up my DHL package there was a guy outside almost crying because he thought he was gonna pick up his visa but it wasn't his visa, I don't know what it was but he was really upset about it.

Interview being on friday.

I guess it would depend at what time your interview was, I got my passport stamped on a friday and there was a lady who had her interview that same friday in the morning and got the passport to get it stamped the same day.

Its kinda confusing because the envelope that they give you tells you to go to the bridge from Monday thru Friday, but the latter says the bridge is open to stamp 24 hours 7 days a week so I don't really know.

My guess on your case is that it'll depend in if you get your package with your passport the same day or not DHL works saturday so maybe if your interview is at noon you may get it the next day or something like that.

I hope my answers helped you a lil' if you need anything else don't doubt to ask.

And really is not as bad as you may think, if your relationship is real you have nothing to worry about, although is good to be prepared.

Best of lucks

Naturalization

01/09/19 Filled online

Timeline
First of all guys relax, really is not as bad as we all think, the waiting is annoying and all that but is alright you will all do alright.

I'll try to answer to your questions in the best of my possibilities ok?

Payments.

At the consulate I only payed 8 dollars for the DHL delivery, nothing else. The visa was payed for already, we payed it in the NVC process, I think is the IV payment, I'm not sure. I only had 8 dollars in my wallet and like 110 pesos which i borrowed to a girl who didn't know about the DHL fee.

Documents.

Bring everything you have and can bring, copies of everything you already sent I would also recommend you to bring 2 new passport pictures, they asked me for 2 and I had them because I wasn't sure if i had to have them or not. In the mall in front of the consulate is a business who fills forms and takes pictures, I heard the filling forms part was super expensive, but the pictures were ok, 65 pesos.

In that window they are gonna ask you for everything that you didn't submit originals to in the NVC part and your Medical exam results. They ask you about the date they have to see if is correct address, phone number, etc.

Pily made a checklist of the documents she brought with her and sent it to me, is in spanish, if you want I can IM to you.

DHL

If your case is easy, like you don't need waivers nor anything like that yes the package you'll get will be a brown kinda yellowish folder which you are not supposed to open your passport and two letters, one from social security and the other one about your visa.

But if your case is more complicated they may ask you to go pay to DHL and you'll get your waiver instructions i guess, when i went to pick up my DHL package there was a guy outside almost crying because he thought he was gonna pick up his visa but it wasn't his visa, I don't know what it was but he was really upset about it.

Interview being on friday.

I guess it would depend at what time your interview was, I got my passport stamped on a friday and there was a lady who had her interview that same friday in the morning and got the passport to get it stamped the same day.

Its kinda confusing because the envelope that they give you tells you to go to the bridge from Monday thru Friday, but the latter says the bridge is open to stamp 24 hours 7 days a week so I don't really know.

My guess on your case is that it'll depend in if you get your package with your passport the same day or not DHL works saturday so maybe if your interview is at noon you may get it the next day or something like that.

I hope my answers helped you a lil' if you need anything else don't doubt to ask.

And really is not as bad as you may think, if your relationship is real you have nothing to worry about, although is good to be prepared.

Best of lucks

Thank you very much for all your info. If you can IM to me Pily's checklist of documents i will appreciate it. Thanks again.

Timeline

Hi!! I saw you wanted to have my checklist, as I sais befire they did bot ask for anyhting but it is good to be prepared that what I had, when i was in Juarez people were saying it is also very good to to have any recipts of money transfers if you have them. If you have more questions I'll be more than happy to help. As marce told you it all depends on your case of you have no illegal entries or police reords you have nothing to worry the whole deal is mainly about waiting and stress. When's your iterview???

Good Luck!!!

Carta de cita

Copias de las formas DS-230 y I-864

Copias de los impuestos de los ultimos tres años de mi esposo y de su comprobante de pago de los ultimos 6 meses

Original y copia de las ambas actas de nacimiento y del acta de matrimonio

Original y copia de la ultima sentencia de divorcio de mi esposo

Passaporte original y copia

Original y copia de Certificado de No antecedentes penales ( en la carta de cita dice que no la necesitamos pero mas vale tenerla en caso de que la requieran cuesta 54 pesos y se obtiene en la Procuraduria del estado y toma alrededdor de una hora para obtenerla)

Dos fotos

Noa 1 y Noa2

recibos de pago de las cuotas AOS e IV

Cartilla de vacunación ( es la que llaman la cartilla rosa, se obtiee en cualquier centro de salud y las vacunas son gratis me pusieron tetanos, difteria, Sarampion, rubeola y hepatitis, las que no estan disponibles son influenza y papiloma human, es posible que aun con la cartilla en la clinica decidan que nos las tienen que poner pero talves tengamos suerte y acepten la cartilla)

Fotos (antes, durante y despues de la boda)

Mails, Conversaciones de msn, y mensajes de texto

Testimonios de personas que asistieron a la boda

Papeles del seguro donde soy bemeficiaria

Recibos de los anillos de compromiso y de bodas

Copias del pasaporte de mi esposo con todos los sellos de sus visitas a mexico

Copias del estado de cuenta de su tarjeta donde muestra actividad en mexico

Itineraios de sus ultimos dos viajes a Mexico

Timeline
Hi!! I saw you wanted to have my checklist, as I sais befire they did bot ask for anyhting but it is good to be prepared that what I had, when i was in Juarez people were saying it is also very good to to have any recipts of money transfers if you have them. If you have more questions I'll be more than happy to help. As marce told you it all depends on your case of you have no illegal entries or police reords you have nothing to worry the whole deal is mainly about waiting and stress. When's your iterview???

Good Luck!!!

Carta de cita

Copias de los impuestos de los ultimos tres años de mi esposo y de su comprobante de pago de los ultimos 6 meses

Original y copia de Certificado de No antecedentes penales ( en la carta de cita dice que no la necesitamos pero mas vale tenerla en caso de que la requieran cuesta 54 pesos y se obtiene en la Procuraduria del estado y toma alrededdor de una hora para obtenerla)

Dos fotos

Noa 1 y Noa2

Cartilla de vacunación ( es la que llaman la cartilla rosa, se obtiee en cualquier centro de salud y las vacunas son gratis me pusieron tetanos, difteria, Sarampion, rubeola y hepatitis, las que no estan disponibles son influenza y papiloma human, es posible que aun con la cartilla en la clinica decidan que nos las tienen que poner pero talves tengamos suerte y acepten la cartilla)

Thank you very much. my interview is set for the 3rd of September. i am a little bit nervous but from the experiences i have read on this website it has made me feel better. this list will help me out a lot. thanks again for your help.

Timeline

Good Luck!!!

Carta de cita

Dos fotos

Noa 1 y Noa2

Hi, I have a question for you. How much did you h ave to pay at the consulate? I have heard different version people having to pay twice a 400.00 bill then the DHL other that juste needed to pay the DHL. What fees did you pay and what was the total? I am going for a CR1-RI1..

Thank you also for the checklist it will be a lot of help for my interview on August 7th.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.