MissusM09

approved pending additional documentation share your experience

299 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
dear marm,

hope you get some good news really really soon inshAllah... this is perhaps the hardest patience test but after there is the best gift ever//..... hugs hugs...my prayers are with you.//

Thank you so much emma88! How are things with you all? Hope that you are enjoying the blessings of Ramadan :yes:

ok lets hope this is the final innings Marm. I know its hard, but what dont kill you makes you stronger right. I suppose u just keep putting 1 foot infront of the other. Im hoping for the best for you....

xxx

Primahen

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

ok lets hope this is the final innings Marm. I know its hard, but what dont kill you makes you stronger right. I suppose u just keep putting 1 foot infront of the other. Im hoping for the best for you....

xxx

Primahen

thanks primahen, we are still suffering in AP/AR or whatever else they like to call this. This system needs to be revamped and should be on the priority list, I mean we don't even know if our file is just sitting there or whether it is actually being worked on, and they don't care that we are hanging like this, so its a total black hole that seems endless right now.

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Timeline

xxx

Primahen

thanks primahen, we are still suffering in AP/AR or whatever else they like to call this. This system needs to be revamped and should be on the priority list, I mean we don't even know if our file is just sitting there or whether it is actually being worked on, and they don't care that we are hanging like this, so its a total black hole that seems endless right now.

well i'm rooting for ya...... lets hope it ends soon. if not transfer the case to islamabaD, try to work around it. we dont want it to get to that though. keep us updated.

still prayin..........................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much everyone for your support!

My fiance's visa has been issued today :dance: :dance: :dance:

It is not showing up in the DX Courier Service tracking system, he will probably get the text message tomorrow that it is coming on Friday.

I called DOS like I do everyday, and today, the DOS rep was like, "Are you sitting down or standing up?" And I said, "What? I mean I am sitting down" And she said, "congratulations, the visa was issued today" And I burst out in tears of joy and thanked her a bajillion times :yes: and she said enjoy your new life and congrats and we are so happy to give you this news.....

We are so happy that this day has finally come!

thank you so much everyone for your support!

My fiance's visa has been issued today :dance: :dance: :dance:

It is not showing up in the DX Courier Service tracking system, he will probably get the text message tomorrow that it is coming on Friday.

I called DOS like I do everyday, and today, the DOS rep was like, "Are you sitting down or standing up?" And I said, "What? I mean I am sitting down" And she said, "congratulations, the visa was issued today" And I burst out in tears of joy and thanked her a bajillion times :yes: and she said enjoy your new life and congrats and we are so happy to give you this news.....

We are so happy that this day has finally come!

What a nice lady to give it a bit of flare for the delivery! YAY! MARM! YAY! I'm so excited for you!! :dance: :dance:

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

OK, I am a little freaked out and worried right now...

I called DOS again to ask whether the visa had been printed because it is not showing up on the courier tracking web page, and a different DOS rep (different from the one that told me earlier today that my fiance's visa has been issued) tells me that his case is still processing/pending. Then I told her about the conversation I had with the first rep (unfortunately I didn't get her name) and she told me then that was the wrong information, it has not been issued. And I was shocked, still am...this couldn't be a cruel joke on us, could it? And I know it is not a misunderstanding because she confirmed my name, my fiance's name, she even asked me, "he was interviewed on May 12, right?" and i said yes, and then she told me the visa has been issued and congratulated me IN GREAT DETAIL. So there is no way it could have been a mistake, I just don't understand what is going on...the second DOS rep took my phone # and said she would get back to me on why I was told that is is issued when it is NOT, and it is still pending. I can't believe this.

Timeline

I called DOS again to ask whether the visa had been printed because it is not showing up on the courier tracking web page, and a different DOS rep (different from the one that told me earlier today that my fiance's visa has been issued) tells me that his case is still processing/pending. Then I told her about the conversation I had with the first rep (unfortunately I didn't get her name) and she told me then that was the wrong information, it has not been issued. And I was shocked, still am...this couldn't be a cruel joke on us, could it? And I know it is not a misunderstanding because she confirmed my name, my fiance's name, she even asked me, "he was interviewed on May 12, right?" and i said yes, and then she told me the visa has been issued and congratulated me IN GREAT DETAIL. So there is no way it could have been a mistake, I just don't understand what is going on...the second DOS rep took my phone # and said she would get back to me on why I was told that is is issued when it is NOT, and it is still pending. I can't believe this.

oooooooooooh i caught this late did you ring back and get an update. if the visa is issued maybe its not in thier system. fill me in

Timeline

oooooooooooh i caught this late did you ring back and get an update. if the visa is issued maybe its not in thier system. fill me in

almost there Marm, Final push!! Let me know how its going.

Btw I'm married now. finally a Mrs.

Congrats on getting married Mrs. primahen! :dance: :dance: :dance: Hope that you two have a long and happy life together :)

Unfortunately, we were given the wrong information by that DOS rep who told us the visa has been issued. It in fact, has NOT been issued and my fiance is still in AP. Two different DOS reps told me that he is still in AP as of today. Next time, before posting a happy rant, I am just going to wait until we see it with our own eyes...who could have guessed DOS REPS LIE???

Timeline
Congrats on getting married Mrs. primahen! :dance: :dance: :dance: Hope that you two have a long and happy life together :)

Unfortunately, we were given the wrong information by that DOS rep who told us the visa has been issued. It in fact, has NOT been issued and my fiance is still in AP. Two different DOS reps told me that he is still in AP as of today. Next time, before posting a happy rant, I am just going to wait until we see it with our own eyes...who could have guessed DOS REPS LIE???

What the flamin eck is this perversed ######!?!?!? Not being funny, but this is just the reason why i find it hard to offer you any moral support, i mean i do check in from time to time and it does upset me to see you in this situation but thos wankers at DOS ! I mean is it a friggin in joke at the office or what?

Sorry to see you still going through this hell but i know your day will come! As much as i can, you are both in my thoughts and prayers xoxo

'But I being poor have only my dreams, and i have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams'

What the flamin eck is this perversed ######!?!?!? Not being funny, but this is just the reason why i find it hard to offer you any moral support, i mean i do check in from time to time and it does upset me to see you in this situation but thos wankers at DOS ! I mean is it a friggin in joke at the office or what?

Sorry to see you still going through this hell but i know your day will come! As much as i can, you are both in my thoughts and prayers xoxo

Thanks tomaran :star: I understand about not knowing what to say, I was utterly disgusted at DOS and then totally speechless yesterday when the other rep told me that there is nothing she can do, whoever told me that his visa was issued is wrong, it is in administrative processing still. I even asked them, how they could play such a cruel joke on two people and their families, and she said I don't know what to say, but it is still in administrative processing. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers, we need all we can get :yes:

Timeline

Thanks tomaran :star: I understand about not knowing what to say, I was utterly disgusted at DOS and then totally speechless yesterday when the other rep told me that there is nothing she can do, whoever told me that his visa was issued is wrong, it is in administrative processing still. I even asked them, how they could play such a cruel joke on two people and their families, and she said I don't know what to say, but it is still in administrative processing. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers, we need all we can get :yes:

I know , thats truly horrid. That DOS rep needs a good kicking!. Lol Tomaran is over here cussing up a storm for you Marm, mad as hell. I hope this is resolved soon, without the worst case scenario. Hoping for the best... as always.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Guys

I thought anyone would be interested in the actual interview procedure for a K-1 visa as it should be conducted

please the document in the link also mentioned about visa re-validation

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87393.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Please can anyone tell me how you pay the SMS courier service when you call them to pick your passport and additional document requested by the embassy? Do you pay on the telephone or pay cash to the courier guy when he comes round. Thanks.

Patience is virtue needed by all, so folks always pray and be patient! Goodluck all!

Please can anyone tell me how you pay the SMS courier service when you call them to pick your passport and additional document requested by the embassy? Do you pay on the telephone or pay cash to the courier guy when he comes round. Thanks.

You pay on the phone via credit/debit methods. I haven't heard of anyone paying cash to the courier guy and I don't think that is an option. This is the website for the courier service, have a look at their FAQs and other info: http://www.thedx.co.uk/ .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.