MissusM09

approved pending additional documentation share your experience

299 posts in this topic

Visa did not print today either...I am guessing probably Friday or Monday we get the good news that its on its way back to my fiance. I called DOS twice in one hour :blush: ....just because I was hoping to get a better person the second time around to tell me exactly what is going on. Well, it was worth it, because the first time around the guy just told me its in admin processing, and the second time around, the lady told me exactly what she saw on her screen: that the embassy put the passport in their system on the 15th of June and no updates after that...so it is not in admin processing, or any further checks...she doesn't really know what they are doing with it, but at least it is a comfort to know my fiance was not put into AP after submitting his passport...but I can't help hanging over the edge until my fiance gets his visa in his hand...

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Visa did not print today either...I am guessing probably Friday or Monday we get the good news that its on its way back to my fiance. I called DOS twice in one hour :blush: ....just because I was hoping to get a better person the second time around to tell me exactly what is going on. Well, it was worth it, because the first time around the guy just told me its in admin processing, and the second time around, the lady told me exactly what she saw on her screen: that the embassy put the passport in their system on the 15th of June and no updates after that...so it is not in admin processing, or any further checks...she doesn't really know what they are doing with it, but at least it is a comfort to know my fiance was not put into AP after submitting his passport...but I can't help hanging over the edge until my fiance gets his visa in his hand...

You know what they say about a watched pot never boils...I know its hard, damned if i didnt have mine now i'd probably be doing the same, but when sms collected mine i planned on 10-15 days and so anything before that is a bonus. I know you have plans to travel though so can understand why your eager...anyways soon come !!

'But I being poor have only my dreams, and i have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams'

You know what they say about a watched pot never boils...I know its hard, damned if i didnt have mine now i'd probably be doing the same, but when sms collected mine i planned on 10-15 days and so anything before that is a bonus. I know you have plans to travel though so can understand why your eager...anyways soon come !!

Thanks for the good luck wishes tomaran...I finally got told off by a DOS rep today (what was I expecting...it couldn't go on forever without being unnoticed) for calling twice in one day. The tone of his voice was so demeaning, I guess he was trying to be professional in telling me that he can't tell me anything more than its still in Admin Processing...and was probably wondering why I am not getting the point...

You are right tomaran, the 10-15 day estimate by SMS is no joke or blind estimate, it should be taken seriously. The only thing worrying me is whether the visa is going to be issued within 10-15 days for real, or whether they put my fiance in AP. But I guess its a good thing that I got told off by DOS, at least it will make me think twice before calling them again...so I will give it a few days until I decide to contact them again...maybe Wed or Thurs of next week...if his visa is still not issued. I did email the embassy a few days ago, but no response yet...so I won't contact the embassy again, because it takes them about a week anyway to reply.

Timeline

interested by this comment??? do you know what i say when i say "wanty wanty dont get it......" lol

Edited by prima and jay
4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Timeline

interested by this comment??? do you know what i say when i say "wanty wanty dont get it......" lol

Hahaha yes i guess so...my ex was half jamaican so sometimes i talk that way lol....so guy wants a piece of that but him nah get nuttin!! correct?? close?? lmaooo

'But I being poor have only my dreams, and i have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams'

Timeline

Hahaha yes i guess so...my ex was half jamaican so sometimes i talk that way lol....so guy wants a piece of that but him nah get nuttin!! correct?? close?? lmaooo

:yes: :yes: :yes::rofl: :rofl: Yeah......u were indoctrinated .........

marm like tomoran said, soon come. or even lickle more ( in a little more time)

i am just learning to be flexible.

had to cancel the courier yet again bcos this m************** is so busy he cant scan the birth cert in on the MONDAY that he got it. The courier is set to come on next Monday, so we will see. I may loose my ticket to Detroit that I foolishly booked 2 months ago thinking that I will be dun with this . If anyone knows anyone who wants to fly to MIchigan around the 6th of July lemme know...... gonna check with the airline if I can put another name on it.

all in due time....................lickle more

Edited by prima and jay

Timeline

had to cancel the courier yet again bcos this m************** is so busy he cant scan the birth cert in on the MONDAY that he got it. The courier is set to come on next Monday, so we will see. I may loose my ticket to Detroit that I foolishly booked 2 months ago thinking that I will be dun with this . If anyone knows anyone who wants to fly to MIchigan around the 6th of July lemme know...... gonna check with the airline if I can put another name on it.

whats everyone up to????

Timeline

whats everyone up to????

I'm Here!!!! Just clock watching at the moment. Booked my ticket for september 5th...have to give work like the most notice and they wont negotiate f***ers!!!

I think this time apart is the worst for us because nothing stopping me from moving except work commitments and few other loose ends.

Wah gwaaaan prima? Not sure if i fully understand whats happening in your case. Are you saying your fiance is being lazy??

Timeline

whats everyone up to????

I'm Here!!!! Just clock watching at the moment. Booked my ticket for september 5th...have to give work like the most notice and they wont negotiate f***ers!!!

I think this time apart is the worst for us because nothing stopping me from moving except work commitments and few other loose ends.

Wah gwaaaan prima? Not sure if i fully understand whats happening in your case. Are you saying your fiance is being lazy??

:shocked::rofl: :rofl: no, we are waiting on a co sponsor, who is quite busy with three jobs, he has to send us a birth certificate which he recieved on Monday we cant seem to get through to him so its frustrating. :rofl: about lazy. why wont work let you go? i wanted to give notice this week to be honest but the lateness of getting the docs might prevent me. i foolishly booked my ticket for the 6th of july!!!

Edited by primahen

Timeline

Had to give them 3 months notice and they won't pay me off sooner! It's a high profile job lol

Glad you cleared that up about the birth cert.....i was gonna say get off your #### and get movin ffs!!

But since your relying on a co-sponsor i fully understand anyway really hope it passes by quick for you and

you can get the ball re-rolling.

So yeah time's a draggin for me, days are going by sooooooo sloooooow......

Anyway evryting irie cool cool .. :lol:

Timeline
Had to give them 3 months notice and they won't pay me off sooner! It's a high profile job lol

Glad you cleared that up about the birth cert.....i was gonna say get off your #### and get movin ffs!!

But since your relying on a co-sponsor i fully understand anyway really hope it passes by quick for you and

u really made my day today, ppl dont get me sometimes because i'm straight like that, but I totally get how you are there.

pleased to announce

Houston we have lift off,

got the pdf of the birth cert in an email 30 mins ago, and the courier is coming to get the shi* tomorrow. And YESS i can resign from this job. I dont know if I will get visa on time but hey lets see huh

can i get a,,,,,WOOOO WOOO

Timeline

u really made my day today, ppl dont get me sometimes because i'm straight like that, but I totally get how you are there.

pleased to announce

Houston we have lift off,

got the pdf of the birth cert in an email 30 mins ago, and the courier is coming to get the shi* tomorrow. And YESS i can resign from this job. I dont know if I will get visa on time but hey lets see huh

can i get a,,,,,WOOOO WOOO

About freakin time huh!? C'mon bounce wit me, bounce wit me.... :lol:

Timeline

Ok Marm did you hear anything back yet?

as for me the courier finally came today and took it allllllll away, hopefuly to just bring it back in a few days. I really hope so. still we will see huh.

Ok Marm did you hear anything back yet?

as for me the courier finally came today and took it allllllll away, hopefuly to just bring it back in a few days. I really hope so. still we will see huh.

Nope, heard nothing back yet as of today, visa still not printed. I am going to wait out the rest of the 10-15 day limit before I start to contact DOS/ US Embassy. I hope you get your visa printed ASAP and in your hands!

I thought that this period would be bad as well, but I find it very relaxing after all the visa stress. Don't get me wrong, I miss him, but it has settled back down into the long distance relationship which is much more comfortable and less stressful in comparison, and we can peacefully plan our October wedding at our leisure.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.