Peace be still

Thank you ALLAH for Jame's Short cuts.

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I wanted to share this with my VJ's family and hopefully it will ease some others that may go through what my husband and I have experienced this weekend. I checked the AVR at VSC and it stated that I was missing a document, or one was not done correctly. Well of course I made copies and I was wondering what did I do wrong. I read James Short cuts for RFE's and he wrote something pertaining to if your DS230 has not been mailed in yet the AVR may state that you are missing a document. Well I just got off the phone with a live operator at VSC and all praise be to ALLAH Alhamdulillah (الحمد لله) that is exactly what it was. My I864 is fine and all they want is the DS230.

Needless to say my husband sent me the DS230 through Chronopost International. OMG don't ever do that, I couldn't tell you what the hell i just went through to tract the package down so that I could receive it by tomorrow. Whatever you do, it's so much more worth it if you just pay the extra money and send it DSL. My husband mailed the packaged out on May 4, 2009 and it was here in the states May 5, 2009. So I should have received it by now you would think. If you use this mail service your tracking number changes once it reaches the United States, and the numbers at Chronopost doesn't work. I had to call 411 and speak to a supervisor. Thank goodness she was able to give me a 800 number which belongs to a completely different company that contracts with chronopost. 1 800 342 5264. Chronopost had my entire address messed up. I know some of you may think it was my husband fault but it wasn't. He has been writting me at this same address for 2yrs. They even had my name spelled wrong. Needless to say I wouldn't advise on taking a chance with this mailing company if you have important documents trying to get to you from your SO.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.