andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Pink and RR - The goodwill we go to is an outlet kaya ang daming gamit na nakukuha namin dun :) we got her cradle swing there, her exersaucer, her bouncer, and her high chair. I haven't seen much of baby stuff at the other goodwills. The thrift store we go to has baby stuff, too. di nga lang mapapansin kaagad kasi they are up on shelves over the rows of clothing, although yung iba andun sa harap ng mga baby clothes. She has a doorway jumper, too that I have hanged momentarily down in the basement so that she has somewhere to be in while i do the laundry. It is a Graco one with a tray in front so I can put some suction-based toys on it for her to play with. Once Upon A child has these things, too, kaya lang mas mahal kesa sa goodwill. The Rainforest Jumperoo costs about $65-70 dun and the Exersaucer is about $25-35. Sayang nga yung isang exersaucer na nakuha namin...the seat rotates just like a regular exersaucer but it moves sidewards, too, and yung "floor" nya is a keyboard so that may sounds habang tinatapakn ng bata. We got it at goodwill for $5 and sold it to Once-Upon-A-Child for $25. They, in turn, sold it for $45 and it sold the next day. But I am happy with the one Maizy has kasi it stores easily. We got other baby stuff as well as little tikes stuff at goodwill which we will sell at a yard sale in the next few weeks :D

RR - Tisay na tisay si maizy. Everybody who sees her all say that they love her hair kasi dark. Ewan kung magbabago yung kulay. But she does have her Daddy's complexion and has rosy cheeks all the time. Her fingertips and toes are pinkishshe has my eyes, just like her sister, kaya lang may pagkapungay yung mga mata nya. And her eyes are brown, like her (paternal) grandma's.

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pink and RR - This is Maizy in her exersaucer. This is all hard plastic so that kahit magkaipin na sya she won't be accidentally chewing paint off. The legs are adjustable and can fold for storage. It can either be stationary or you can fold down the little tripod legs (under the red base) to make it a little more "movable" (side to side lang...help develop balance). Missing from the exersaucer is a king-and-queen toy...i took it off to change the batteries in it. This is a Magic Castle (or is it prince and princess?) themed exersaucer. $3.00 at goodwill :thumbs:

HPIM3240.jpgHPIM3060.jpgHPIM3070.jpg

Nakakagigil ang tawa ni maizy ang cutu cute nya talaga, ang cute pag tisay na black ang buhok sana hindi magbago ang color ng hair ano hehehehe....

SANY0329-1.jpgSANY0550-2.jpgSANY0557-2.jpgSANY0356-1.jpg

dogdogcrd20100809_-8_Nycole+Bethany+is.png

Excited akong gumising kaninang umaga for Ethan's first swimming lesson. just wanna share a part of the video and pictures :)

Next saturday will be my turn to dip into the pool..hayyy iba talagang feeling pag mommy ka lahat nang ginagawa nang baby mo ay super happy ka...

05_01_5.jpg05_01_7.jpg05_01_8.jpg05_01_9.jpg05_01_11.jpg

Edited by sweetpink

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Excited akong gumising kaninang umaga for Ethan's first swimming lesson. just wanna share a part of the video and pictures :)

Next saturday will be my turn to dip into the pool..hayyy iba talagang feeling pag mommy ka lahat nang ginagawa nang baby mo ay super happy ka...

05_01_5.jpg05_01_7.jpg05_01_8.jpg05_01_9.jpg05_01_11.jpg

cute, cute naman ni ethan at ang gwapo :) looks like he's enjoying it...fun for him and fun for daddy and mommy :star: am hoping na mag-swim lessons din si maizy, at least before alec goes back to school. :innocent:

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Eve - Maganda nga yang ginawa mo para masanay din si Jacob na kumain ng baby food. Konting pasensya nga lang, pero magbubunga din ya :) Si Evie ayaw na nya maupo sa high chair kaya pag kumain nakatindig. Siguro feeling trapped sya pag nasa high chair kasi may tray at di siya nakakagalaw. Ang problema nga lang, minsan ang pagkain nahuhulog sa sahig :(

Pink - Salamat sa pag-gising mo sa akin kaya nakabalik :D Hay ewan, daming ginagawa. Musta na pala si Zac? Ano na development nya? Nakaka-roll over na ba sya?

RR - Galing naman sa lugar nyo at nilalagay lang ang gamit sa labas na ayaw na nila at pwedeng kunin ng kahit sino lang :D As long as mas marami ang time ni Tyree sa sahig mas madali sya matuto mag-crawl. Di ko na-try ang jumperoo kay Evie, exersaucer lang. Ano ba advantage ng jumperoo? Sobrang likot na ni Evie. Parang energizer din. Marunong na din syang uminom gamit ang sippy cup na sya lang ang humahawak. Just today lang nalaman namin na may isang ngipin ng papalabas. Exciting ang first tooth :D Nabusy sa online raket. Nag freelance writing kasi ako sa isang loan and financial related website, kaya subsob sa writing assignments dahil may deadline.

About naman sa pagtulog ni Tyree on his tummy, mga ganon din edad si Evie ng magsimula sya matulog on her tummy. Nong una natakot ako, pero sabi ng pedia nya na ok lang dahil she can already control her head. Useless din pagbinaliktad mo sya, dahil babalik at babalik sya sa sleeping position na mas hiyang sya at this stage.

Brijo - Wow, your place is amazing having all those wild animals around you! :) Glad the pregnancy is doing well except the gestational diabetes.

sweetpink - Galing naman ni Ethan at nag-swimming lessons na :) Baka magiging future Michael Phelps yan :)

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

doc gracey, first time namin nakapunta sa thrift store nung naghahanap kami ng drawers even my hubby didnt know about it nadaanan lang namin. i dont know kung may once upon a child ba dito.

wow maizy is very girly pala...hehehehehe... shes cute especially sa pictures nya with rosy cheeks...kasi its different when you look at full american babies than mix kasi mix are cute talaga...

sweetpink, did you put any sunblock for your baby? napansin ko puro mga american ata lahat dyan wala ba masyadong mga asian dyan? and parang baby mo lang ata nag enjoy sa swimming ah and other babies were scared and crying hehehehehe...he is cute din.

speaking of swimming, nagpunta kasi kami sa mall kanina pasyal pasyal lang and we found this swimming trunk for babies so binili namin... sweetpink nagsuot ba sya ng diaper for swimming?

riza, baby ko he has been always sleeping on his back ever since natuto syang mag roll over pero di ko sya hinahayaan na magsleep on his tummy pag matutulog na kami but then yun nga talagang ayaw paawat kaya hinayaan ko na lang... pero minsan nagigising ako chinicheck ko sya or pinapahiga ko sya. di ko alam ano advantage ng jumperoo pero napansin ko lang na pag nasa jumperoo sya eh madali syang mapagod minsan tulog agad kasi it bounce so easy. actually, i didnt really intend to have a jumperoo or a exersaucer... i just want something for him to stand kasi meron na sya nung seat...its not healthy for me to hold him always just to make him stand kasi tayo upo tayo upo sya with kicks pa naku baka matamaan pa jaw ko yun ang inaalala ko. The old days din wala itong mga gamit for babies to help them walk or anything...nilalagay lang sa floor then yun natutuo na lang magwalk or crawl... effective nga talaga yung ilagay lang sa floor si baby. but the last thing that i wanna have for my baby is walker... kasi i dont need anything na i am contented of what i have na for him...swing, bumbo seat, jumperoo and next is walker...i dont know about the high chair...pag iisipan ko pa hehehehehe...

about sa gamit, oo nga ganito talaga dito iwan lang nila sa labas...ako nga ang nasasayangan kasi kung nasa pinas pa yan eh talagang hintayin pang masira talaga bago itapon or di kaya di na itatapon hahahahaha...

God bless sa lahat.

Zenden- Wala naman syang sinabi na we need to get a clearance for Jacob..pero we talked with the travel clinic and they told us to make it sure na updated si Jacob sa vaccines nya.

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

@Gracey - yup he really was enjoying it. Nung una silang lumusong sa tubig nang daddy nya I thought iiyak kasi malamig but he was just fascinated with water.

@RyaNRiza - hahaha Michael Phelps talaga huh?! Gusto lang talaga namin nang daddy nya na i-expose sya into different kind of sports and this is a good start. When he was 7 months I started to give him a bath on our big tub with lots of bath toys. We were just pretending that he's swimming.

@RR - yes I put sunblock for baby on his face and body. maraming ibang nationalities dito sa florida may mga mexican, cubans and asians. There were only 7 babies sa swimming lessons ni Ethan which is also nice kasi small group lang and yes most of them are american parang dalawa lang yata kaming Asian kung mapapansin mo sa video, she's the lady across my hubby and baby wearing an eyeglasses.

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello mga mommies!!!!

kumusta na kayong lahat?????????

Ngayon lang ako naka visit dito kasi busy na ako nagdaan araw...

Pink: Saturday and sunday lang ako work sa hotel kasi ayaw ng hubby ko na ilagay namin siya sa daycare kasi baka hindi mabantayan ng mabuti at hindi rin mabuti sa baby,mas maganda talaga tayo ang nagbabantay sa baby natin kaysa iba tao.so hubby ko ang nagbabantay while im working...

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

Timeline

Zenden- Wala naman syang sinabi na we need to get a clearance for Jacob..pero we talked with the travel clinic and they told us to make it sure na updated si Jacob sa vaccines nya.

Evelyn, ask ko lang sa u if how much ba bayad ng passport ng baby and magsumbit din ba siya ng passport ID?kc balak kong kunan baby ko pero sabi ng husband ko pag dual daw ay 1,500k bayaran:) im planning to visit PI this Aug kc off season un at medyo mura ang ticket...may bayad ba si Jacob sa plane?

Evelyn, ask ko lang sa u if how much ba bayad ng passport ng baby and magsumbit din ba siya ng passport ID?kc balak kong kunan baby ko pero sabi ng husband ko pag dual daw ay 1,500k bayaran:) im planning to visit PI this Aug kc off season un at medyo mura ang ticket...may bayad ba si Jacob sa plane?

US Passport ba? Ang US Passport binayaran namin is $ 100. And for his Ph Passport we paid $50 plus 25 for the Report of Birth. Sa plane ticket we paid $208 for him ( lapseat) Ano ibig mo sabihin ng passport ID? If you applied for passport you need to submitt photo id and your baby's original birth certificate.

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Timeline

US Passport ba? Ang US Passport binayaran namin is $ 100. And for his Ph Passport we paid $50 plus 25 for the Report of Birth. Sa plane ticket we paid $208 for him ( lapseat) Ano ibig mo sabihin ng passport ID? If you applied for passport you need to submitt photo id and your baby's original birth certificate.

thanx Evelyn...oo nga, kulang ung tanong ko, buti ikaw nalang nag complete hehe...copy :)

Hey Peeps. :)

Just an update...Rick and I learned we are having a baby, due in the first week of November! :D

Pippo (my daughter) is hoping it is a baby sister so she can dress the baby up. lol

Hope the mommas-to-be out there are doing well.

- Kaye and Rick

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Doc gracey, ang cute cute ni Maizy (pwera usog). Lam mo may t-shirt din si Zac na kagaya ng suot ni maizy sa pic. Yung suot nyang pink na may Peter Rabbit, kaya lang kay Zac ay green naman hehe. Ganda pala ng goodwill sa inyo, kasi dito konti lang baby stuff. Dapat dadaan kami ni Greg after grocery shopping last Sunday sa Goodwill eh kaya lang biglang sumama pakiramdam nya kaya ayun di tuloy kami nakatingin.

@RR, kasi dito sa aminsa Indiana malamig kaya walang yard at garage sale kapag fall at winter. Uso lang cya kapag spring lalo na summer. Buti pa sa inyo kukunin nyo na lang at libre pa hehe. Ako naman dati nilabas ko yung pumpkin ko nung Halloween kasi nag-iba na isip ko at ayaw ko na magcarve, ayun may kumuha naman :D

Si Zac may walker na. Regalolang nung baby shower. Pinagiisipan nga namin kung bibili pa ba naman cya ng bumbo seat eh. Ewan ko ba kung dapat pa kasi bibilan din cya ng exersaucer. Sabi naman kasi ng asawa ko ba't pa bibilan ng bumbo seat eh dati naman natututo ang batang umupokahit walang bumbo seat. Pero gusto ko si Zac magkaroon noon, ewan! kumbinsihin ko pa cya hehe.

@Brijo, cool! My hubby can't wait to go camping with our son too. We also have Smokey Mountain in the Philippines but you can't camp there because it is loaded with trash :D So how do they treat GD?

@Sweetpink, galing naman ni Ethan :D Ask ko lang, magkano per session ng swimming lesson nya? Si Zac since maliit pa eh hanggang timba muna cya :lol:

@Te Riza, ok naman si Zac except that he likes scratching his face. La pa rin sign ng roll over, ewan ko lang kung magroroll-over cya :( Buti pa yung aso namin marunong magroll-over lol!

@Eve, sa'yo din ako magaask ng maraming tanong kapag mag-aapply na kami ng passport ni Zac ha :D

@Marybeth, oo mahirap din talaga yung iba ang nag-aalaga sa baby as much as possible masmaganda kung mommy talaga ang mag-aalaga. Pero buti naman at nakahanap ka ng job sa panahon ngayon :)

We just got home from WIC at hindi si Zac binigyan ng baby food kasi 4 1/2 months pa lang cya. Pag six months na daw cya bibigyan. Kaya ayun kami bibili ng baby foods nya pero binigyan kami ng Cereal ng WIC hehe. Last night ay bumili na asawa ko ng Beech Nut na brand. Gusto naman cya ni Zac except yung meat flavors. Natuwa pa naman ako kasi may chicken pero ayaw ni Zac eh kasi siguro mejo grainy cya compare sa fruits and veggies. Feeling ko 17lbs. na si Zac kasi bumigat cya.

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Kaye and Rick,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome on this thread :dance:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.