andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

hi brijo,

wow you are really striving so hard just to give a better life for your family... thats so nice. Thats too bad that your wife failed the test... i guess she will need to watch what she eats and check her sugar every now and then... I know your wife and baby will be okay...

your wife is big now...was she skinny before she got pregnant because she looked skinny in the picture you posted before here...

can you tell me whats the difference between LPN and RN...

God bless you both

I will attach a pic here of my wife right when she became pregnant and you can see how tiny she was then.

An LPN administers the medications to the residents/patients. An LPN bandages wounds and makes the call to send someone out to the Emergency room from a nursing home if very ill. An LPN is responsible for the CNAs on a floor. Things like all that.

An RN is responsible for the LPNs and the CNAs on a shift. THe RN has to know everything about everything the LPN is doing as well as what the CNAs are doing. The RN works closely with the LPNs. The RN takes all the information from the CNAs and the LPNs and uses that to develope a plan for the care of the patient/resident. In summary, the CNA does the dirty work to make an LPNs life easier, and the LPN does the dirty work to make the RNs life easier... hehe. But each level of responsibility has its own headaches and stressful challenges of its own.

hi brijo,

wow you are really striving so hard just to give a better life for your family... thats so nice. Thats too bad that your wife failed the test... i guess she will need to watch what she eats and check her sugar every now and then... I know your wife and baby will be okay...

your wife is big now...was she skinny before she got pregnant because she looked skinny in the picture you posted before here...

can you tell me whats the difference between LPN and RN...

God bless you both

The pictures above show the contrast between then and now. My wife is very beautiful to me in all shapes. But she doesnt like it that she is larger now. I am the one who kept encouraging her to eat more though, because her weight was going up so slowly. The recommendations for someone of her pre-pregnancy size is for her to gain 25-35 pounds during hte course of the pregnancy. She started out at 104 pounds. Now at the end of the first trimester she is 125 pounds. By my estimations, based on the amount she is expected to gain per week now (0.5 to 1 pound per week) she will top out at 131-137 pounds, with an end net gain of 27-33 pounds, dead-center in the middle of the recommendations for weight gain based on her size. The baby, when last evaluated through ultrasound, was in the 48th percentile for size, right in the middle of how big he should be too.

Brian in Tennessee

The pictures above show the contrast between then and now. My wife is very beautiful to me in all shapes. But she doesnt like it that she is larger now. I am the one who kept encouraging her to eat more though, because her weight was going up so slowly. The recommendations for someone of her pre-pregnancy size is for her to gain 25-35 pounds during hte course of the pregnancy. She started out at 104 pounds. Now at the end of the first trimester she is 125 pounds. By my estimations, based on the amount she is expected to gain per week now (0.5 to 1 pound per week) she will top out at 131-137 pounds, with an end net gain of 27-33 pounds, dead-center in the middle of the recommendations for weight gain based on her size. The baby, when last evaluated through ultrasound, was in the 48th percentile for size, right in the middle of how big he should be too.

Brian in Tennessee

Oops... I said at the "end of the first trimester". I meant at the end of the 2nd trimester "she is 125 pounds".

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just got home for my glucose testing...Hope everything will be fine...Tomorrow will be my 28th weeks and so far I gain 17 lbs already...I used to weight 85 lbs now im 102 lbs...

%3ca%20href=">%3ca%20href=%3ca%20href=[cent

Picture338-1.gif

er][/center]">

Picture285-1.jpg

%3ca%20href=Picture352.jpg">

%3ca%20href=Picture330.jpg">

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

jimfibi, taga bukidnon rin ang sis in law ko name nya duplo...may kilala ka?

bmtrrbt,

wala ako kilala na duplo family name, where in bukidnon, laki din kasi bukidnon... anyways, I wonder bakit bmtrrbt ung username mo hehehe hirap isulat parant brrrrt hehehe...joke lng po....

sweetdove, brian is already a member here... nauna pa sya sayo hehehehehe...

brijo, what course are you studying?

hehehe natawa ako dito kay sweetdove hehe... :star:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ay pwerteng bisaya-a taga Cebu gud ko. Pila naman ka ka tuig diri sa US?

sweet pink, bag o lng ko diri last november 2009 lang ko abot diri hehehe... taga malaybalay bukidnon ko... abi ko ug taga CDO ka hehehe...

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Need a ASAP answer please..

ask ako kasi c baby JM ung pisngi nya dry skin tapos nilagyan namin ng vaseline. now hindi na sya dry, but ang problema nanaman cge nya kamot

naga basa2x man ung pisngi nya ng tubig, tapos ang pula2x.. tapos sa sobrang kamot nya minsan naga dugo na. kaya naka gloves sya now. anong pwdeng gawin?? sino baby nagka ganon??

worried me talaga kasi i know makati.. stop ko gamit ng vaseline and aveeno kasi d naman dry kundi naga basa sya. cge ko punas para mag dry kasi

naga tubig eh.. ano pwde gawin bago eh punta sa DR alam muna ang mahal dito tapos sabihin lang din ng DR hayaan.. baka meron d2 naka experience pwde

share..

thanks a LOT

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Need a ASAP answer please..

ask ako kasi c baby JM ung pisngi nya dry skin tapos nilagyan namin ng vaseline. now hindi na sya dry, but ang problema nanaman cge nya kamot

naga basa2x man ung pisngi nya ng tubig, tapos ang pula2x.. tapos sa sobrang kamot nya minsan naga dugo na. kaya naka gloves sya now. anong pwdeng gawin?? sino baby nagka ganon??

worried me talaga kasi i know makati.. stop ko gamit ng vaseline and aveeno kasi d naman dry kundi naga basa sya. cge ko punas para mag dry kasi

naga tubig eh.. ano pwde gawin bago eh punta sa DR alam muna ang mahal dito tapos sabihin lang din ng DR hayaan.. baka meron d2 naka experience pwde

share..

thanks a LOT

i guess nairritate skin nya sa vaseline... try mo hydrocortisone or try mo lagyan ng cornstarch johnson powder mukha nya...i did that to my baby yung powder nung di pa kami pumunta sa pedia and it work naman... try mo paliguan din sya.

Timeline

i guess nairritate skin nya sa vaseline... try mo hydrocortisone or try mo lagyan ng cornstarch johnson powder mukha nya...i did that to my baby yung powder nung di pa kami pumunta sa pedia and it work naman... try mo paliguan din sya.

thanks for the quick reply sis.. baka nga eh na irritate. cge try ko yang sabi mo.. my johnson me d2 pero hindi sya cornstarch.. araw2x ko sya paliguan.. 2x a day morning and before he go to bed.. half bath lang sa gabi..

worried me kasi makati cge nya kamot..

Timeline for my Mother

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

cornstarch dapat...kahit now cornstarch powder gamit ko sa baby ko for his ehem and butt to avoid diaper rash plus di nagkakaroon ng amoy pag cornstarch... i noticed that nung nasa hospital ako when my hubby use the regular powder for our baby yun nag amoy ihi sya...unlike kung cornstarch hindi nagkakaroon ng amoy. but be carefull pag maglalagay ka na ng powder sa mukha kasi its not good for breathing rin.

how did you know it was dry? was it peeling?

thanks for the quick reply sis.. baka nga eh na irritate. cge try ko yang sabi mo.. my johnson me d2 pero hindi sya cornstarch.. araw2x ko sya paliguan.. 2x a day morning and before he go to bed.. half bath lang sa gabi..

worried me kasi makati cge nya kamot..

Sana maging ok na si Jm mommy shiela. Tanung ko nga pala kaw lang ba mag-isa sa bahay niya kapag nsa work hubby mo?Hows the feeling? Sana mabigyan mo ako ng insights about this. Thanks in advance

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

I will attach a pic here of my wife right when she became pregnant and you can see how tiny she was then.

An LPN administers the medications to the residents/patients. An LPN bandages wounds and makes the call to send someone out to the Emergency room from a nursing home if very ill. An LPN is responsible for the CNAs on a floor. Things like all that.

An RN is responsible for the LPNs and the CNAs on a shift. THe RN has to know everything about everything the LPN is doing as well as what the CNAs are doing. The RN works closely with the LPNs. The RN takes all the information from the CNAs and the LPNs and uses that to develope a plan for the care of the patient/resident. In summary, the CNA does the dirty work to make an LPNs life easier, and the LPN does the dirty work to make the RNs life easier... hehe. But each level of responsibility has its own headaches and stressful challenges of its own.

when i was in the hospital for 16 days, i never had LPN only CNA and RN... I can say the CNA had the easiest job than the RN when I was there... CNA only take vitals...helped me to wash but most of the time it was the RN who did take almost all the responsibilities.

nobody wants to be big and huge especially when the person used to be skinny and small... hehehehehe...

Timeline

when i was in the hospital for 16 days, i never had LPN only CNA and RN... I can say the CNA had the easiest job than the RN when I was there... CNA only take vitals...helped me to wash but most of the time it was the RN who did take almost all the responsibilities.

nobody wants to be big and huge especially when the person used to be skinny and small... hehehehehe...

frosty - and2 na c hubby wala na sya naga travel.. so kasama ko sya parati d2 sa house.. business nya asikaso nya. sana nga maging okey na c JM

kawawa tingnan c JM oi.. ikaw mag isa kalang ba??

bmtrrbt - RN kasa pinas?? ako d me RN sa pinas now, mag aral ako ng CNA start ako sa monday, para maka work na ako d2 while waiting sa NCLEX ko sa CA.

so u mean masmadali gawain ng CNA here?? nag work kaparin ba until now?

Timeline for my Mother

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

shiela, di ako RN uy... doctor ako! hahahahaha...joke lang... sinasabi ko lang kay brijo about nung na ospital ako for surgery ko na yung RN eh mas maraming work kaysa sa CNA... i guess it depends lang talaga sa hospital.

Goodluck sayo...so sino mag aalaga kay baby mo? tanong lang magkano ba bayad kung mag aral ng CNA? and how many weeks lang?

Timeline

shiela, di ako RN uy... doctor ako! hahahahaha...joke lang... sinasabi ko lang kay brijo about nung na ospital ako for surgery ko na yung RN eh mas maraming work kaysa sa CNA... i guess it depends lang talaga sa hospital.

Goodluck sayo...so sino mag aalaga kay baby mo? tanong lang magkano ba bayad kung mag aral ng CNA? and how many weeks lang?

aww ah.. dr ka pala? hehehehe... d2 sa indiana MAY 3 to MAY 21 ang class ko 900$ pay ng asawa ko, dpa kasama ang license exam jan. and uniform

ang kasama lang jan Physical exam. parents ng asawa ko bantay. monday to friday 7am - 3pm hehe..

Timeline for my Mother

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.