2honeybears

STill no Visa..???Please Help?

5 posts in this topic

My husband was interviewed March 4 and asked to pass additional Documents March 18th...

they asked for another NBI and (I-864)Affidavit of Support..(They Took My parents Affidavit not mine)

Then they said papers are fine..

Here is the scope,.I'm so worried... That is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!

All in the same house, my sister-in-law who my brother petitioned as fiance' is getting her Green Card..

My aunt in the same house has a working Visa,

My uncle without papers (paper on process) is living on same house..

Consul asked for Affidavit of Support..Do u think it has to do with these transactions?Please help..I need to know it has been 2months since the interview and we still don't have the visa..

I called Usem and they said wait a Month from March 18th so I called April 18th..now they said wait for 2weeks and call back after May 6th...What's next?

????? please help...i don't know what to do..Its been taking so long..If only they will tell me what so we know what to do?????

I've heard others who contacted their senator..I don't know how?

The hardest part that I had to do in my life is to leave you behind and make u wait..until we meet again!!!

jtbygm4jwd.png

Filed: Timeline

You can always contact either your Representive, or if your state is small enough, either one of your Senators. Their office can may make inquires on your behalf. In the meantime, keep contacting the embassey until you get an answer, or the visa.

Thanks! yah all we have to do is wait..wait..and wait...wait...wait...wait...

The hardest part that I had to do in my life is to leave you behind and make u wait..until we meet again!!!

jtbygm4jwd.png

VJ member edgemagenta5 was in the same position as you, they received their VISA a month and 2 weeks. They gave her the same exact answers when she called. Very similar situation, I am sure I will go through the same since my SO also submitted additional docs.

Goodluck and God Bless, I hope and pray that we too will receive our VISA soon.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.