angela920

Help-- Complicated-- Married in the Philippines

27 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! ako ulit! sorry ha madami akong tanong! dito lang kasi ako may tiwala magtanong tungkol sa mga problema sa buhay hehehe.

Actually hindi ako ang may problema yung kakilala ko. Lets call her Nova nalang. She married a USC sa pinas last 2006 ata. They applied the K-3 visa and everything went well. Nakarating siya dito last 2007 dun sa Kentucky then lumipat sila sa Texas. Her english is very limited and she can barely understand it. She was born and raised in Mindanao. Tinanong ko siya how did she communicate sa chat kung di siya masyado marunong ng english, sabi niya may taga type daw siya. I dont know if they just get married to use each other whatsoever. I dont want to judge them.

So sabi niya nung andun siya sa Texas lagi sila nag-aaway and sinasabi ng husband niya is citizenship lang ang habol niya. So umuwi siya dito sa pinas. Ngayon ang asawa niya is my bagong GF. So shes asking me what she should do? kung pwede daw niya kasuhan, ipa ban sa pagpunta sa Pinas to meet the new gf or magdivorce daw. Hindi kami close pero minsan nakikita ko siya online and shes always asking me what to do. They don't have a kid.

Her husband said na mag annulment daw sila pero di naman ginawa and the husband is always going to the Phil to visit his new gf na taga Cebu. May magagawa ba siya to stop her "so-called" husband?

I am just curious... All answers I will have here ifoforward ko sa kanya. Thanks again! :)

What is this a Marriage Counseling Section, or Philippines section?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello! ako ulit! sorry ha madami akong tanong! dito lang kasi ako may tiwala magtanong tungkol sa mga problema sa buhay hehehe.

Actually hindi ako ang may problema yung kakilala ko. Lets call her Nova nalang. She married a USC sa pinas last 2006 ata. They applied the K-3 visa and everything went well. Nakarating siya dito last 2007 dun sa Kentucky then lumipat sila sa Texas. Her english is very limited and she can barely understand it. She was born and raised in Mindanao. Tinanong ko siya how did she communicate sa chat kung di siya masyado marunong ng english, sabi niya may taga type daw siya. I dont know if they just get married to use each other whatsoever. I dont want to judge them.

So sabi niya nung andun siya sa Texas lagi sila nag-aaway and sinasabi ng husband niya is citizenship lang ang habol niya. So umuwi siya dito sa pinas. Ngayon ang asawa niya is my bagong GF. So shes asking me what she should do? kung pwede daw niya kasuhan, ipa ban sa pagpunta sa Pinas to meet the new gf or magdivorce daw. Hindi kami close pero minsan nakikita ko siya online and shes always asking me what to do. They don't have a kid.

Her husband said na mag annulment daw sila pero di naman ginawa and the husband is always going to the Phil to visit his new gf na taga Cebu. May magagawa ba siya to stop her "so-called" husband?

I am just curious... All answers I will have here ifoforward ko sa kanya. Thanks again! :)

hirap naman yan......if she file a case dapat may ebedensya...oo nga no sana file na lang ng annulment si hubby or sya na lang kaya kasi walang respeto na yun eh.....

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline

may taga type daw siya buti pa sya may secretary, joke lang.....it really happen iba ang nagtatype, ibang picture gagamitin..tsk tk....utang na loob sana hindi ito katulad ng iba na go lang ng go para makarating ng US tsk tsk kawawa naman ang susunod na babae if ever he plan to marry her and bring to US tiyak daming tanong worst baka red flag

kawawa naman yung mga naghihintay na makarating ng US para makasama nila ang kanilang mahal sa buhay...

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

may taga type daw siya buti pa sya may secretary, joke lang.....it really happen iba ang nagtatype, ibang picture gagamitin..tsk tk....utang na loob sana hindi ito katulad ng iba na go lang ng go para makarating ng US tsk tsk kawawa naman ang susunod na babae if ever he plan to marry her and bring to US tiyak daming tanong worst baka red flag

kawawa naman yung mga naghihintay na makarating ng US para makasama nila ang kanilang mahal sa buhay...

pno sila nagco communicate nung nand2 yung lalake? my tga sgot din ba sya everytime na nag uusap sla :lol: anu yung pa ngiti ngiti lng din sya? :bonk:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline

pno sila nagco communicate nung nand2 yung lalake? my tga sgot din ba sya everytime na nag uusap sla :lol: anu yung pa ngiti ngiti lng din sya? :bonk:

hahahaha grabe ka dianne baka may interpreter lang.......

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

BOTH! this is a Philippine Section but can be converted into a Marriage Counselling Section if needed....ANY ADVICE?!!

Well,for you Melissa....I think your friend can go to a Women's Protection desk in her place. If she can prove na nambabae yung asawa nya..that's a very serious issue. Pwedeng makasuhan yung asawa nya....

Legal matters yan....hindi pwedeng sabihin ng asawa nya VISA or Citizenship habol nya kung wala naman siyang proof, hindi nman nagloko yung friend mo...she is still doing her responsibilities as a wife dba? OGAG yung asawa nya!!!

If the language barriers is the problem,bakit ang mga Pipi nagmamahalan, BODY Languagelang or ipa-feel mo lang na mahal mo asawa mo,ayos na yun! WORDS are not enough nga to describe your love,e ano pang way aside from being VOCAL? dpat maging SHOWY ka rin!

BABALA: *** hindi po ako galit..nagpapaliwanag lang....tenchu!

BOTH! this is a Philippine Section but can be converted into a Marriage Counselling Section if needed....ANY ADVICE?!!

Well,for you Melissa....I think your friend can go to a Women's Protection desk in her place. If she can prove na nambabae yung asawa nya..that's a very serious issue. Pwedeng makasuhan yung asawa nya....

Legal matters yan....hindi pwedeng sabihin ng asawa nya VISA or Citizenship habol nya kung wala naman siyang proof, hindi nman nagloko yung friend mo...she is still doing her responsibilities as a wife dba? OGAG yung asawa nya!!!

If the language barriers is the problem,bakit ang mga Pipi nagmamahalan, BODY Languagelang or ipa-feel mo lang na mahal mo asawa mo,ayos na yun! WORDS are not enough nga to describe your love,e ano pang way aside from being VOCAL? dpat maging SHOWY ka rin!

BABALA: *** hindi po ako galit..nagpapaliwanag lang....tenchu!

Mariel, hindi ka naman excited, inis lang!.. hahahaha! :lol:

OOOPPPSSSS....SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST! HINDI NAMAN PO AKO EXCITED...LOL

I-130 Application

09-06-2007 - Sent the I-130

01-02-2008 - Recieved NOA1

05-01-2008 - NOA2 approved!

05-09-2008 - Recieved hard copy of NOA2

05-16-2008 - Recieved the AOS Fee Bill with Manila Case number

05-18-2008 - Sent Choice of Agent via email

07-29-2008 - Recieved IV bill from the mail

09-10-2008 - Paid the I864 bill and IV bill

09-16-2008 - NVC mailed the Instruction packet agent to my hubby

09-28-2008 - Received hard copy of the instruction packet agent

09-29-2008 - Received the I864 packet

03-02-2009 - Hubby sent the I864 and DS230 to NVC

03-06-2009 - NVC received I-864, under review

03-10-2009 - NVC received DS230, under review

03-13-2009 - I-864 complete, still reviewing the DS230

03-19-2009 - Under NVC final review, the operator told me that i need to redo my DS230

03-23-2009 - CASE COMPLETE!!!

03-25-2009 - GOT A MAY 7 INTERVIEW!!!

03-26-2009 - received appointment letter from NVC through email

03-31-2009 - 1st day Medical

04-01-2009 - 2nd day Medical. PASSED!

04-02-2009 - NVC sent docs to USEM

05-07-2009 - USEM Interview.. VISA APPROVED!!!

05-12-2009 - Finally got my VISA!!!

05-27-2009 - Flight to OK

.png

Mariel, hindi ka naman excited, inis lang!.. hahahaha! :lol:

OOOPPPSSSS....SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST! HINDI NAMAN PO AKO EXCITED...LOL

SShhhhh........ (sabay bulong kay Raeka...) "halata ba?" :devil:

The husband needs to file a divorce here in the US , even if they were married in the Philippines so both of them can be free to remarry. Why even stop him from marrying another woman? He also deserve to be happy. Not so sound harsh but the husband maybe genuine and felt deceived when he found out another person was actually typing for your friend . LIfe can be frustrating when you dont understand each other .

Your friend should let her husband go and move on with her life.

Edited by jom

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

The husband needs to file a divorce here in the US , even if they were married in the Philippines so both of them can be free to remarry. Why even stop him from marrying another woman? He also deserve to be happy. Not so sound harsh but the husband maybe genuine and felt deceived when he found out another person was actually typing for your friend . LIfe can be frustrating when you dont understand each other .

Well, I agree on you with that, that the husband needs to be happy too..BUT I guess he's been so mean with the wife. I MEAN.....he should have took care of the problem first before jumping into another one...

Just my opinion... :thumbs:

WAAAAHHHHH....correction dun sa unang sinabe ko...i thought she's still in the states (sorry, ADIK lang..)....well, yeah i guess they really both have to move on!

Things will never be the same din naman e...marami ng damage yung relationship....BUT, they should have to take care of the problem first...para CLOSE BOOK!!! I apologize again for my stupidity in reading...lol

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Well, I agree on you with that, that the husband needs to be happy too..BUT I guess he's been so mean with the wife. I MEAN.....he should have took care of the problem first before jumping into another one...

No specifics on the post saying he was so mean to his wife. It was all about communication problems. What was actually the wife's main motive coming here when she doesn't even speak english and have to use another person to communicate with him? From there, you can already tell where the problem lies. Both probably tried to work it out but the communication barrier was too much for the marriage to work. Since she is already back in the Philippines, she might as well move on because he has.

Removal of Conditions :

No specifics on the post saying he was so mean to his wife. It was all about communication problems. What was actually the wife's main motive coming here when she doesn't even speak english and have to use another person to communicate with him? From there, you can already tell where the problem lies. Both probably tried to work it out but the communication barrier was too much for the marriage to work. Since she is already back in the Philippines, she might as well move on because he has.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: OK...YOU WIN!!! AGREE!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: OK...YOU WIN!!! AGREE!!

Ms Mariel :) I am not trying to win anything here, just voicing out my opinion. I know its contrary to yours but it doesn't mean that I won. You don't have to agree with me either :)

Keep it up and Godbless :)

Removal of Conditions :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.