angelane

its ok to apply a spouse visa even have expire fiancee visa?

123 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

good day to all! i have question please reply me i have my expired fiancee visa from my past ex fiancee last march 2009 then now i have new meet of a american national and we are both happy and married so what will i do? is the NVC will approve our spouse visa or CR1/K3? or am i need to surrender my packet my first expired fiancee and apply for spouse? WHAT WILL I DO? WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO DO... HELP ME THANK YOU ALL!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
good day to all! i have question please reply me i have my expired fiancee visa from my past ex fiancee last march 2009 then now i have new meet of a american national and we are both happy and married so what will i do? is the NVC will approve our spouse visa or CR1/K3? or am i need to surrender my packet my first expired fiancee and apply for spouse? WHAT WILL I DO? WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO DO... HELP ME THANK YOU ALL!

:pop:

Edited by Mister_Bill

Ok, i'll bite...you mean LAST March 2009 or let me see 23 days ago?

LOL

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If it's march 2009, WOW is all I can say...I hope it's MArch 2008 :)

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

:wow:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Ok, i'll bite...you mean LAST March 2009 or let me see 23 days ago?

LOL

:thumbs: Expired visa and then marrying another guy in a span of 23 days? This is a record breaking event. What can I say? Awesome! "coughing"

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Lets give him benefit of the doubt....correct me if im wrong....

after recieving the visa..you have 90 days to marry your fiancee/fiance right? so maybe when she recieved the visa,OR before ther recieved the visa they are already having a Rocky Relationship.....

So,its 90days not 23days....:) i guess... but you are free to correct me....but wow! that was really a fast "healing process"

ANGEL: I just hope you made a right decision now, you are now married...no backing out...goodluck! I dont have any answer to your question, just wish you goodluck..

Difficult to understand but if you came to the US on a fiance visa and didn't marry your fiance and then met someone else and married you're out of status and will likely be deported. Get a lawyer if that's the case???

If you are still home then have your first fiance cancell the K1 and have your hubby apply for a CR-1.

You are a fast mover. Hope it works out.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

where are you now?

If you are in the US, then you could not be married to someone else except your petitioner.

If you are in the Philippines, then tell your ex-fiance to cancel the visa. And advise your present husband to apply for spouse visa.

For the last 4 months, I have been hearing/reading filipinas not marrying their petitioners after arriving in the US. Hope you are not one of them.

Also, tell your present husband of the present SH*T you are in. Hope he is aware of it.

MARCH 2009!!!! MARCH 2009!!! MARCH 2009!!! I will keep my mouth shut before i say anything bad!

:bonk::bonk::bonk:

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

where are you now?

If you are in the US, then you could not be married to someone else except your petitioner.

If you are in the Philippines, then tell your ex-fiance to cancel the visa. And advise your present husband to apply for spouse visa.

For the last 4 months, I have been hearing/reading filipinas not marrying their petitioners after arriving in the US. Hope you are not one of them.

Also, tell your present husband of the present SH*T you are in. Hope he is aware of it.

MARCH 2009!!!! MARCH 2009!!! MARCH 2009!!! I will keep my mouth shut before i say anything bad!

:bonk::bonk::bonk:

I guess she is in Philippines and she didn't go to US....

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

:blink: Holy visa fraudster, Batman :pop:

where are you now?

You can marry someone else if you go to the US, you just can't adjust status and must go back before the 90 days.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

lemme see if i've got this right.

you petitioned for a k-1 & recieved the visa?

(the k-1 is good for 6 months. after the k-1 is used you have 90 days to get married to the petitioner on the k-1)

your k-1 expired in march?

you never used the k-1 and you are still in the PI?

since the last relationship didn't work out, you have gotten married to a US citizen in the PI?

if your answers are yes, yes, yes, yes.....you start over w/ CR1

7yqZWFL.jpg

where are you now?

You can marry someone else if you go to the US, you just can't adjust status and must go back before the 90 days.

If we are talking about K1 visa here, then she could not be married to someone else except the petitioner. If she married someone else...trash the K1 visa. And i think she was talking about the K1 visa... ;)

But she is a fast worker.... Have lot of male resources just to get to the US. :devil:

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.