wil

Naturalization Interview Notification - what to do next?

20 posts in this topic

LOL....National Benefits Center.

My Citizenship Timeline

Service Center : Nebraska

CIS Office : St Paul, MN

Date Filed : 2008-07-31

NOA Date : 2008-08-06

Bio.Rcvd Date : 2008-08-15

Bio. Appt. : 2008-08-28

Interview Date : 2008-12-08

Approved : YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final Approval 2009-03-16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!File is in line for Oath Schedule

Oath Letter Rcvd: 2009-04-03

Oath Ceremony : 2009-04-30

Total Time So Far: 9 months, 0 days ..WooHoo!!!!!!!! Can You Hear The Sarcasm =)

I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
LOL....National Benefits Center.

Rings a bell now in MO, call that the green card factory, with the N-400, just sent our application way out west to Nebraska, where the only thing they apparently did was to cash our check, then sent it way back to St. Paul where all of our dealings were with them. So the NBC is no longer happy making green cards, want to get into the act of sending out yellow sheets of paper? Must be something new.

Filed: Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hello,

I feel a little better now seeing people getting the yellow letter without getting a FP appointment.

I had my FP taken last April for the 751 and i have not received a FP appointment yet. I was really frustrated and tired of waiting (after waiting 11 months for the 751 to go through) but i guess it may be true that they do not FP you if you have already done it a year or so ago.

This raises a questions though- why pay the fee? :innocent:

I actually called the national service center to ask about my Fp appointment and i was told that a date has been requested and to just wait. I also asked if it is possible that my FP's from last year to be still valid and the officer said NO, IT IS A NEW APPLICATION THEREFORE NEW FP NEED TO BE TAKEN..... so i dont know who is right and who is wrong....

Please if there are other people in the same situation please share your experiece.

thank you,

Hello,

I feel a little better now seeing people getting the yellow letter without getting a FP appointment.

I had my FP taken last April for the 751 and i have not received a FP appointment yet. I was really frustrated and tired of waiting (after waiting 11 months for the 751 to go through) but i guess it may be true that they do not FP you if you have already done it a year or so ago.

I actually called the national service center to ask about my Fp appointment and i was told that a date has been requested and to just wait. I also asked if it is possible that my FP's from last year to be still valid and the officer said NO, IT IS A NEW APPLICATION THEREFORE NEW FP NEED TO BE TAKEN..... so i dont know who is right and who is wrong....

Please if there are other people in the same situation please share your experiece.

thank you,

i had my fingerprint last april for my i751...i just did days ago a new fp for my n400...so i guess u have to do them again...because by the time u got ur interview the will expire...

Hello,

thank you,

i had my fingerprint last april for my i751...i just did days ago a new fp for my n400...so i guess u have to do them again...because by the time u got ur interview the will expire...

Hello,

thank you,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.