Dan & Juan

RFE at NVC for I-864 not original signature

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Oh How idiotic am I!!! I sent the wrong copy of the I-864 in after I went over everything a hundred times and was so paranoid I can't believe I did not send the original I-864 signature in :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

The good news is everything else is in order according to the operator. Operator was very cooperative and nice and informative!

A bit of advice you cannot check your paper work too many times!

I will get these sent pronto!

USA NATURALIZATION CITIZEN :-------------------------------------------------------
08-13-2014 - N-400 mailed priority Phoenix lockbox
08-1x-2014 - N-400 package accepted

08-20-2014 - Check cashed

09-xx-2014 - NOA bio-metrics appointment

09-18-2014 - Bio-metrics appointment Columbus office

09-22-2014 - NOA letter scheduled interview 10-30-2014

10-30-2014 - Naturalization interview and test Columbus Ohio office.

Application changed to five year as mark reached while waiting for interview

Passed civic test and interview recommends approval !!!

10-30-2014 - NOA hand letter stating recommendation for approval and wait for letter of approval and oath
11-13-2014 - Case Status updated "We scheduled your oath ceremony"

11-14-2014 - NOA letter final interview and oath Tuesday 11-25-2014

11-25-2014 - Final red tape and oath ceremony Columbus, Ohio Officially a US Citizen!!!

- Applied US Passport at local post office

08-2016 - Received 10 year Q2 visa to visit China as a US citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.