Boss78

Another week of hope

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm so tired of the immigration procedures. I have been waiting for my interview letter quite a while now. I looked at someone's predictions earlier this month about how many days it will take before getting the interview letter. I will not say that the predictions are not right, however i will say it's not always true. I have been since March 25, and until now no interview letter yet. Last time I called they told me that I was put in ligne to get interview letter. But no interview letter yet. I'm so tired of waiting. It's almost two months that my case has been pending, and when I check the february posting, people have been getting their interview letter why not me. I'm so frustrated with this whole process.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Hi everyone,

I'm so tired of the immigration procedures. I have been waiting for my interview letter quite a while now. I looked at someone's predictions earlier this month about how many days it will take before getting the interview letter. I will not say that the predictions are not right, however i will say it's not always true. I have been since March 25, and until now no interview letter yet. Last time I called they told me that I was put in ligne to get interview letter. But no interview letter yet. I'm so tired of waiting. It's almost two months that my case has been pending, and when I check the february posting, people have been getting their interview letter why not me. I'm so frustrated with this whole process.

Hi Boss78,

You should probably stop looking at other people's timelines for a while because I understand that sometimes it's really frustrating. This is the really "icky' part now, the wait. But remember that N400 used to require an 18-month average processing time just 2 years ago. And you'll probably get yours in less than 5, isn't that great??? Come on, cheer up Boss78, you're not alone.

Also, you're still within a normal timeline, look at the VJ'ers who filed in october and november that are still waiting, they're the ones who should be impatient. The prediction game has no rules since USCIS has no logic, so predicting will just make you more frustrated.Relax my friend, you're almost there!! :star:

animated_us_flag.gifN-400 TIMELINE / NYC District Office

03/10/09--------SENT

03/16/09--------NOA priority date

03/24/09--------NOA DATE

04/01/09--------FP notice date

04/14/09--------FP DATE

06/01/09--------IL notice date

07/23/09--------IL DATE -----APPROVED

08/04/09--------Oath --------US CITIZEN

08/04/09--------Applied for passport

08/14/09--------Received passport

Ahh the waiting game!! Bosss...Tini is correct in stating don't look at other peoples timelines, those are just used as guides. I remember when I applied in July, and everybody was getting their letters , some of them even their oath letters. My letter did not come till November. I know the wait SUCKS!!! Hopefully you will get it soon. Good luck.

My Citizenship Timeline

Service Center : Nebraska

CIS Office : St Paul, MN

Date Filed : 2008-07-31

NOA Date : 2008-08-06

Bio.Rcvd Date : 2008-08-15

Bio. Appt. : 2008-08-28

Interview Date : 2008-12-08

Approved : YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final Approval 2009-03-16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!File is in line for Oath Schedule

Oath Letter Rcvd: 2009-04-03

Oath Ceremony : 2009-04-30

Total Time So Far: 9 months, 0 days ..WooHoo!!!!!!!! Can You Hear The Sarcasm =)

I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.