Timeline

hello portland and jus

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey MY2, how is it going?

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy - everyone is asking me about babies. My mother asked me the other day if she was going to have any more grandkids...she don't even like kids :huh: Guess she's getting old and bored. Went to pick up my little cousins this morning....their mother kept asking me when I going to get pregnant. What is going on?

haahaa..i know..smaddy got one baby pon di way !

ahhaha..go and do some for me too..hahaaa

PEEK-A-BOO "CONNIE?" LOL

KIMMM>.mi si yuh,..wow..dat is a fus inna a lonnggg ####### time !!

YEP HERE I AM LOL hi everbody i been missing for months :dance:

All and all, the trip was a good one – lots of quality time, lots of family time – And meeting JAEng was awesome, we had an instant connection and it was like I met my long lost sister!

Awww, same here, that's why I've been stalking you ever since LOL!

Had two very interesting conversations in JA which seemed very relevant to the board.

They have some people employed as 'Tourism Corps', basically for tourist information etc.

Got talking to one of the guys, he was decent looking, very clean cut. He told me he had been with his childhood sweetheart for 15 years, they had two kids together and lived together. He said he had met this American woman who fell in love with him, and even though his 'wife' didn't like the idea, he was going to marry her, come to the States and diverced her as soon as he could and bring his kids and the girlfriend over.

I asked him how on earth his girlfriend was happy with him doing that. He said that she wasn't too happy, but she realized that it was for the kid's best interest and even for their best interest as a family. He went on to say he took his American woman round to meet her and the kids. He said his mother was a christian, and while she wasn't too happy either, she didn't condemn it because he had to do what he had to do. Said his mother talked to his American girlfriend all the time, cooked for her etc.

Another thing he said that he was using to justify the whole scenario is that he said his American girl was older and had on 'weight', so she couldn't possibly expect to get a young, fit guy like him for her own just like that.

Asked him if he mentioned that to her, he laughed.

Just shook my head.

On my last day there, this couple was sitting beside me on the beach. She was English, he was Jamaican. He was being very attentive to his wife, rubbing suntan oil on her, kissing her, giving her little hugs, laughing with her.

So, a guy passed by and made a comment to me, I answered him with an insult in patois, so the husband started CRACKING up and started talking to me.

He said he was a 'beach boy', he went around and slept with the tourists to make a living. Said he did it to survive. So he was telling me, while he slept with ugly women, huge women, nasty women, he was on the look out for one he could 'stomach' living with until he got his stay.

He told me his wife was cool, he liked her because she was naive, believed any story he told her, any excuse he came up with. Said he made up his mind there he was going to marry her because he would be able to 'do his thing'.

They had been married for 6 months, and they were in Jamaica for a month, he boasted of how he had his girlfriend come down and stay in the same hotel and told his wife she was his cousin. Laughed about his wife bringing down clothes for his girlfriend.

I was taken aback, speechless. And he was saying most of this with his wife just out of earshot, but while attending to her needs. She probably thought she was in PARADISE, had the most thoughtful, solicitous husband ever.....

And I guess what amazed me was that he felt the need to sit there telling me all of this like it was something good.

wow this so sad..

How can one live with themselves daily for years after doing somethin like this. Waiting till Citizenship to bring someone up is a verrry long time to keep up a lie/fake/role.

Hey Kim. Only 3 years after the conditional green card if you are still married...five year if you are divorced before citizenship. I think it should be longer.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey kk how are you

Hey How are you doing?

I can't believe it's past 9 already.

im good ...

Hey MY2, how is it going?

all is well ... cant seem to sleep

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Kimmy - everyone is asking me about babies. My mother asked me the other day if she was going to have any more grandkids...she don't even like kids :huh: Guess she's getting old and bored. Went to pick up my little cousins this morning....their mother kept asking me when I going to get pregnant. What is going on?

haahaa..i know..smaddy got one baby pon di way !

ahhaha..go and do some for me too..hahaaa

PEEK-A-BOO "CONNIE?" LOL

KIMMM>.mi si yuh,..wow..dat is a fus inna a lonnggg ####### time !!

YEP HERE I AM LOL hi everbody i been missing for months :dance:

All and all, the trip was a good one – lots of quality time, lots of family time – And meeting JAEng was awesome, we had an instant connection and it was like I met my long lost sister!

Awww, same here, that's why I've been stalking you ever since LOL!

Had two very interesting conversations in JA which seemed very relevant to the board.

They have some people employed as 'Tourism Corps', basically for tourist information etc.

Got talking to one of the guys, he was decent looking, very clean cut. He told me he had been with his childhood sweetheart for 15 years, they had two kids together and lived together. He said he had met this American woman who fell in love with him, and even though his 'wife' didn't like the idea, he was going to marry her, come to the States and diverced her as soon as he could and bring his kids and the girlfriend over.

I asked him how on earth his girlfriend was happy with him doing that. He said that she wasn't too happy, but she realized that it was for the kid's best interest and even for their best interest as a family. He went on to say he took his American woman round to meet her and the kids. He said his mother was a christian, and while she wasn't too happy either, she didn't condemn it because he had to do what he had to do. Said his mother talked to his American girlfriend all the time, cooked for her etc.

Another thing he said that he was using to justify the whole scenario is that he said his American girl was older and had on 'weight', so she couldn't possibly expect to get a young, fit guy like him for her own just like that.

Asked him if he mentioned that to her, he laughed.

Just shook my head.

On my last day there, this couple was sitting beside me on the beach. She was English, he was Jamaican. He was being very attentive to his wife, rubbing suntan oil on her, kissing her, giving her little hugs, laughing with her.

So, a guy passed by and made a comment to me, I answered him with an insult in patois, so the husband started CRACKING up and started talking to me.

He said he was a 'beach boy', he went around and slept with the tourists to make a living. Said he did it to survive. So he was telling me, while he slept with ugly women, huge women, nasty women, he was on the look out for one he could 'stomach' living with until he got his stay.

He told me his wife was cool, he liked her because she was naive, believed any story he told her, any excuse he came up with. Said he made up his mind there he was going to marry her because he would be able to 'do his thing'.

They had been married for 6 months, and they were in Jamaica for a month, he boasted of how he had his girlfriend come down and stay in the same hotel and told his wife she was his cousin. Laughed about his wife bringing down clothes for his girlfriend.

I was taken aback, speechless. And he was saying most of this with his wife just out of earshot, but while attending to her needs. She probably thought she was in PARADISE, had the most thoughtful, solicitous husband ever.....

And I guess what amazed me was that he felt the need to sit there telling me all of this like it was something good.

wow this so sad..

How can one live with themselves daily for years after doing somethin like this. Waiting till Citizenship to bring someone up is a verrry long time to keep up a lie/fake/role.

Hey Kim. Only 3 years after the conditional green card if you are still married...five year if you are divorced before citizenship. I think it should be longer.

ok so after conditional u have to apply to lift conditions first right before citizenship?

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Wait...ya'll are out of order with the long posting!!!

Sorry KK. Jalove - you can apply for citizenship right after the conditions. In fact, some people are waiting for both at the same time. Damien could have had his citizenship a long time ago if the AOS didnt' take 15 months to process and almost a year for LOC. He's been eligible since January...we will apply soon.

Good morning VJ.

Timeline

good morning everyone ..just stopping by this morning before church hope everyone has a great sunday

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Wait...ya'll are out of order with the long posting!!!

Sorry KK. Jalove - you can apply for citizenship right after the conditions. In fact, some people are waiting for both at the same time. Damien could have had his citizenship a long time ago if the AOS didnt' take 15 months to process and almost a year for LOC. He's been eligible since January...we will apply soon.

Good morning VJ.

Thanks Shem. Have a great day im off to work

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
good morning everyone ..just stopping by this morning before church hope everyone has a great sunday

Morning. Enjoy your day.

thanks i will i am happy to be able to attend today i usually work Sundays and miss service but this Sunday i don't work till 4 so i am happy

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

good morning mrs palmer

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardie Fam! Up and about before church! For the yardie folks in NC, I came across some concerts that will be coming to Raleigh at the Lincoln Theatre this summer. Check these out:

June 27- "Summer Reggae Splash" (Feat. Crucial Fiya, Ballyhoo, The b Foundation, & Mike Pinto)

Doors open @ 8 pm

Show starts @ 9 pm

Tix: $8 advance, $10 at the door

July 4- Yellowman w/ TBA Time & Tix: TBA

July 7- Beres Hammond w/ Culture

Doors open @ 8 pm

Show starts @ 9m

Tix: $27 advance, $32 at the door

August 6- Gregory Isaacs w/ TBA

Doors open @ 8 pm

Show starts @ 9 pm

Tix: $22 advance, $27 at the door

August 20- Tarrus Riley w/ TBA

Doors open @ 8 pm

Show starts @ 9 pm

Tix: $18 advance, $24 at the door

Buy tix online at: http://www.lincolntheatre.com/schedule.htm

:thumbs::star:

Good morning my2...how are you?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Good Morning Yardie Fam! Up and about before church! For the yardie folks in NC, I came across some concerts that will be coming to Raleigh at the Lincoln Theatre this summer. Check these out:

June 27- "Summer Reggae Splash" (Feat. Crucial Fiya, Ballyhoo, The b Foundation, & Mike Pinto)

Doors open @ 8 pm

Show starts @ 9 pm

Tix: $8 advance, $10 at the door

July 4- Yellowman w/ TBA Time & Tix: TBA

July 7- Beres Hammond w/ Culture

Doors open @ 8 pm

Show starts @ 9m

Tix: $27 advance, $32 at the door

August 6- Gregory Isaacs w/ TBA

Doors open @ 8 pm

Show starts @ 9 pm

Tix: $22 advance, $27 at the door

August 20- Tarrus Riley w/ TBA

Doors open @ 8 pm

Show starts @ 9 pm

Tix: $18 advance, $24 at the door

Buy tix online at: http://www.lincolntheatre.com/schedule.htm

:thumbs::star:

Good morning my2...how are you?

im great those show sound great wish i was in nc

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.