SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies! hope all is well! I have only manage to catch-up from pg 321 and I think the last time I was on we were at 287! :(

Anyway it was so exciting to see all the interview dates Congrats you all! I am so excited for you all!!

Honey and DADA I am so sorry to hear that your journey has come to an end, you guys will be in my prayers as you find healing!!!

Jawi, I am so sorrry to hear that you have to have another surgery, I hope this will be it and your body will heal!! I am so excited that your honey will be here so you can be wrap in his arms as you recovery!!!

Wakey, you look absolutly beautiful, when i did my big C man i could not wear it out I looked so much like my mother to the point I couldnt see myself when I looked in the mirror. But now I love it funny thing is my mother hates it, keeps asking if I want her to perm my hair!!! :no: I use Carol daughter but the other day I got some real shea butter and I got a coconut and boil it until it produce oil and I have been using that but now I got braids, cause twisting my hair takes forever!! I am waiting until after the wedding to lock it..

Anyway ladies be bless!

- oh, I knew I forgot something- If anyone travel with AP, do not use Miami as your POE, they had my hubby in custom for 4 hours talking about that's normal for processing since he didnt have a GC! Thats absolutly ridiculous and then he missed his connecting flight which was the last one out for the night but luckly he got a nice AA Rep that gave him a hotel voucher and meal and booked him on the next flight for the morning. They did lose his luggage :bonk:. THe vampire that check him in the next morning asked him what genuis gave him a hotel voucher cause they not responsible for miss flight when its customs faults!!! Biiit@h!!! But he is home safe and sound and they did manage to find his luggage even though his ginger wine was broken, my rum cream made it thru safely....

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wow;

Jawi, Wakey, Honey, Nat, Roxie, Dada my prayer garden is getting bigger and bigger day by day...shout if you want to be added...

Love y'all...going to eat what's left of my brownstew chicken feet (honey) that's an attempt to make you smile.

Add me I need all I can get..........

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey bunz.. i haven't filed yet, but being w/ my man since 07/07.. i can give my lil ways of staying sane LOL

like island says.. u HAVE to live ur life, i know he is ur husband but u will make urself crazy revolving everything around getting him here.. i couldn't sleep at night and would cry myself to sleep cuz all i could think about was him and the next trip.. but then i started doing more things w/ friends, attending more social functions, get on some kind of group or join a club.. charity maybe even.

something that keeps u stimutlated and somewhat distracted to be honest...

i also tried to limit my lovelorn phone calls.. lol.. u know the ones where u don't talk about NOTHING but how much u miss each other, how i can't wait to be in his arms, how slow this is going and its killing me to be away lol.. don't get me wrong, we have them, but i try to tame the little girl in me that wants to just curl up and whine a lil to my man. and "woman up" and just talk... about the kids and whats going on at work or the next soccer match or whatever..

Quana,

I'm going to have to take this advice myself

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline

I was supposed to meet with my teammate in Malaysia 20 minutes ago (8:30), but she seems to be having network problems, as she keeps signing on/off. Would it be terrible of me to end the meeting at 10pm no matter what time we start?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I was supposed to meet with my teammate in Malaysia 20 minutes ago (8:30), but she seems to be having network problems, as she keeps signing on/off. Would it be terrible of me to end the meeting at 10pm no matter what time we start?

u gotta get ur rest...

Timeline

Not as long as you get what you need done...done

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline

I keep forgetting that we are all over the us i was sitting here thinking its not 855 its 955 lol then i remember your not in the same timezone. i dont think you would be terrible

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hey ladies! hope all is well! I have only manage to catch-up from pg 321 and I think the last time I was on we were at 287! :(

Anyway it was so exciting to see all the interview dates Congrats you all! I am so excited for you all!!

Honey and DADA I am so sorry to hear that your journey has come to an end, you guys will be in my prayers as you find healing!!!

Jawi, I am so sorrry to hear that you have to have another surgery, I hope this will be it and your body will heal!! I am so excited that your honey will be here so you can be wrap in his arms as you recovery!!!

Wakey, you look absolutly beautiful, when i did my big C man i could not wear it out I looked so much like my mother to the point I couldnt see myself when I looked in the mirror. But now I love it funny thing is my mother hates it, keeps asking if I want her to perm my hair!!! :no: I use Carol daughter but the other day I got some real shea butter and I got a coconut and boil it until it produce oil and I have been using that but now I got braids, cause twisting my hair takes forever!! I am waiting until after the wedding to lock it..

Anyway ladies be bless!

- oh, I knew I forgot something- If anyone travel with AP, do not use Miami as your POE, they had my hubby in custom for 4 hours talking about that's normal for processing since he didnt have a GC! Thats absolutly ridiculous and then he missed his connecting flight which was the last one out for the night but luckly he got a nice AA Rep that gave him a hotel voucher and meal and booked him on the next flight for the morning. They did lose his luggage :bonk:. THe vampire that check him in the next morning asked him what genuis gave him a hotel voucher cause they not responsible for miss flight when its customs faults!!! Biiit@h!!! But he is home safe and sound and they did manage to find his luggage even though his ginger wine was broken, my rum cream made it thru safely....

Oh No! This is my husbands POE with advance parole on Tuesday! He has his AP as well as a copy of our marriage license and some other docs...I hope he doesn't miss his connecting flight! He is flying AA as well.

Jawi, I hope your surgery goes well.

Timeline

Hi Acrow...did you ever get your k-2 taken care of?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Goodnight, Ladies!

My meeting started about 35 min late, but we still ended at 10. Now I can unwind with Real Housewives of New Jersey and go to SLEEP! :thumbs:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyway ladies be bless!

Sorry to hear Portland - my hubby had the same issue but customs only kept him for 1.5 hours. We missed our connecting flight but there was another US Airways flight shortly after.

Jawi - sorry to hear about your surgery. I pray you will be pain free soon.

Wakey - my hair is naturally curly. My hairstylist only use natural products so I put clear 100% pure aloe vera gel in my hair from Wal-mart...it keeps my hair curly along with some shea butter she makes. I keep my scalp moisterized with a combo with olive oil, vitamen E, and jojoba oil...hair is growing like crazy. Along wtih natural shampoos and conditioners from Trader Joe's. A lot of people use Carol's Daughter products but they didn't work well for me. It will take awhile to find out what works in your hair.

Edited by Shemmy

Timeline
Hi Acrow...did you ever get your k-2 taken care of?

yes and no. It proved to be easier than I thought...We e mailed the embassy and they replied the very next day with an interview date for his son that fell during the time I told them we would be in Jamaica. We just needed to get his medical, etc. Unfortunately, his mother backed out and decided not to let him come. We tried telling her it would only be for three months, but because it is an immigrant visa...

I understand her fear, but it is too bad because the hardest part of being here for Neil is that he misses his son in Jamaica. He is down there right now...I went for a week with the baby so his family could meet him, and Neil is staying for an extra two weeks so he can spend time with his oldest son.

Anyway, I really miss my husband!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WELL LADIES I HAVE MADE MANY FRIENDS HERE AND ENJOYED YOU ALL, BUT MY JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END :(

for reasons i dont care to divulge at this time. I am really numb and emotionally having a hell of a time dealing. I will say i dont believe there is chance for reconciliation. I wish all of you the best of luck.

HOney

HA see honey we are sisterns because my journey has ended too. As you ladies can see I'm here and not in JA. I have no idea what happened, what went wrong its like I've been in a train wreck and I too am so numb and confused I have no idea what the freak happened. Hey honey link me anytime if yuh wanna chat..

Each day has been so hard for me but the powerful woman that I am I know this too shall pass. From the moment I went Roc I have no idea why his little scrawny short rass captured my heart so but he did and well all wells that ends well.

I'm still a newbie on here and I have become so accustomed to you all that I plan on sticking around. I might not be on as often but just because my story didn’t have a happy ending I'm really am hoping the rest of you do...

Dada just know that everything happens for a reason. Keep ya head up....everything is gonna be alright!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey u are in my prayers :innocent: , we all know how hard a LDR can be

Plus U can't leave VJ.....this is where we all come to vent and just talk :secret: ....can't stay away too long!

IS THIS A new person? welcome sorry I missed ur intro..also Stovelove is new also? welcome

Ok..WTH is going on around here? Honey..mi know yuh sey u no waan tell why..but yuh know mi affi ask anyway..why?

and Dada...??? huh!

Hey well I been on here for a few months now......but I come on everyday and Im back now trying to catch up. thanx fi di welcome neways

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

IS THIS A new person? welcome sorry I missed ur intro..also Stovelove is new also? welcome

Ok..WTH is going on around here? Honey..mi know yuh sey u no waan tell why..but yuh know mi affi ask anyway..why?

and Dada...??? huh!

Hey well I been on here for a few months now......but I come on everyday and Im back now trying to catch up. thanx fi di welcome neways

Yeah. I didn't recognize your name either, but I checked your past posts and realized that you've posted on & off for a while... I even responded to your story in the How I Met My SO thread. :P Glad you're becoming more vocal!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.