SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am not my hair.....

I cut it all off today!!! I finally did it. It should look better in a few months when it grows.

SANY0603.jpg

SANY0609.jpg

I love it!!! It is so cute and sexy . I REALLY love the necklace. :D:D(F)

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wakey,

Your looking happy and THAT's what matters...looking cute is a side bonus!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WELL LADIES I HAVE MADE MANY FRIENDS HERE AND ENJOYED YOU ALL, BUT MY JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END :(

for reasons i dont care to divulge at this time. I am really numb and emotionally having a hell of a time dealing. I will say i dont believe there is chance for reconciliation. I wish all of you the best of luck.

HOney

HA see honey we are sisterns because my journey has ended too. As you ladies can see I'm here and not in JA. I have no idea what happened, what went wrong its like I've been in a train wreck and I too am so numb and confused I have no idea what the freak happened. Hey honey link me anytime if yuh wanna chat..

Each day has been so hard for me but the powerful woman that I am I know this too shall pass. From the moment I went Roc I have no idea why his little scrawny short rass captured my heart so but he did and well all wells that ends well.

I'm still a newbie on here and I have become so accustomed to you all that I plan on sticking around. I might not be on as often but just because my story didn’t have a happy ending I'm really am hoping the rest of you do...

Dara....I'm sorry to hear your news as well. But please stick around because you light up this board when you are here. (F)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

:ot:

Has anyone sent something by ExpressMail with the post office?? If so, was it successful? I need to send down Jr's interview docs for the 3rd and didn't want to have to pay Fedex another $100 freakin dollars to get in there in time.

Rox - I remember you did something at x-mas time that worked good and you could track it, what was it?

Thanks.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Morning Ladies trying to catch up from the weekend! Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

Congrats Justucia & Beautiful! on the Interview! Good luck to you both! :thumbs:

Wakey I’m so sorry to hear you are going through this drama right now, be strong sis!

Luv the short cut it really fits your face! :yes:

Yall have me rolling posting this adulteress chic’s pics :dead: pon VJ that really made my day and I’m sure Wakey’s as well!

LOL Mrs Palmer @ the VJ Detective Agency! Yuh see it! :lol:

JAHoney,

I am so sorry to hear this, girl you know I am here to talk if you need to! Don’t you even think about leaving VJ, we are definitely here to support you! (F)

DaDa

I cyaan believe I am reading this, I am so sorry girl I don’t even know what to say right now. I am glad you are deciding to stick around….. Just because this journey has ended doesn’t mean you won’t embark on a new one. My Husband was not my 1st Yardie LDR I have been dealing with my Yaad men since I was a teenager (LAWD I could tell some stories) :secret: so never say never………..

Hey MY2 I am so slow trying to catch up reading I am just seeing your shout out LOL :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Has anyone sent something by ExpressMail with the post office?? If so, was it successful? I need to send down Jr's interview docs for the 3rd and didn't want to have to pay Fedex another $100 freakin dollars to get in there in time.

Rox - I remember you did something at x-mas time that worked good and you could track it, what was it?

Thanks.

Islandwoman, I do Expressmail all the time and it works perfectly for me.

Timeline

Thanks.

Island,

I;ve used UPS before to send docs and the cost was under $30

AOS Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Island I went to the post office and did Next day which takes two and it cost about $47.00. They actually send it FedEx.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Everyone ..please stay strong! I'm so sorry for all the bad happenings that has been going on. I'm sure we all go through trials from time to time. The point is to remember they DO end....even though it may feel as though it won't

AOS Timeline

Thanks.

Hey Island are you able to scan any of the docs and email them. If he doesn't have PC access does he know someone who does? I started sending ( non original) docs that way instead when possible because the fees are ridiculous!

Ok I was working in the garden Saturday morning till mi almost drop! I planted 4 bananas in the ground instead of potting them as an experiment. I mulched them like crazy with real tree bark not the home depot mulch tied, plastic bags around them filled with leaves and left them all winter. Well of course I went to go find the corms and dig them and to my surprise I have (2) 3 inch baby nanas! So I dug up 1 of the corms and moved it into a sunnier location and decided to leave the remaining Banana by the pond alone and let it do its thing. I researched on the internet to see if it could be done and I did it! I am so proud but they were 4-5 feet tall before and Lord knows it will take a minute for them to get some height on them again. So I will have to rethink leaving more than one outside in my zone! I also think I may have created a hybrid banana of some kind, I potted an Orinoco Banana and a Bengal Tiger ( striped) Canna in the same pot and now the Orinoco has a vague stripe! :wow: I'm anxious to see how this plays out when it gets taller!

As you can tell I am in such a gardening mood today while at work, Hubby calls me a farmer :rofl:

My gardening buddy emailed me today with a list of plants she has available so I will let her know that you interesting in becoming a customer and I will send you are of her contact info! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey u are in my prayers :innocent: , we all know how hard a LDR can be

Plus U can't leave VJ.....this is where we all come to vent and just talk :secret: ....can't stay away too long!

IS THIS A new person? welcome sorry I missed ur intro..also Stovelove is new also? welcome

Ok..WTH is going on around here? Honey..mi know yuh sey u no waan tell why..but yuh know mi affi ask anyway..why?

and Dada...??? huh!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

okay hello yardies ugggh its newly first of all im pissed i cant log in for some reason!:( Dada send me that pm to this account cause i been trying all morning to log in! wakey you are too cute that hair cut fits your face and that lil ###### needs to get a life and stop harrassing you im pretty sure that your sis will whip her a$$, JALOVE I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THE BAD NEWS i am wondering why this is happening so often around here i guess it's better to find out before it's too deep in! umm dara i will speak to u in pm please send me that pm asap... anybody else having probs logging in?

Timeline

Thanks.

Morning Island :star:

I have used USPS Express a few times... (thank you Sus) it ALWAYS gets there in 5-6 days... I noticed the ones labeled documents never even got checked through customs... you can track it, and also have the USPS website e-mail you at each step...

I have not had any problems :thumbs:

MAN! :( Whats up with all the break-ups??? :cry:

DaDa (F)

I can't believe you didn't even GO to JA :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning all...Congrats on the interview dates....wakey love the new do!!!.....sorry honey and dada about the break up...i believe everything happens for a reason...hotlegz this is jgay80 just changed my userid to my new last name "Stone"....I went to the soccor celebrity match in queens yesterday...it was so fun...hubby had a great time...said he really enjoyed himself...of course not all artist they listed showed up but it was still a good crowd...Elephant Man, Conscience, Spragga Benz, Munga, Voicemail, TOK, Ding Dong, Kiprich, Bugel, Lexxus, Spice, General B and others can't remember...they had another guy they called Lickie Lickie police...I guess he is a popular poice officer in Jamaica...the host kept making jokes that he is a corrupt officer...they were hilarious...can't remember the host names but hubby knew them and he said they are comedians...one of the host i remember is Pretty Boy...but there was another that was really really funny...had a great time but when i came it seemed like i had an allergy attack....i feel like #######... :(

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

DaDa,

I tried to catch up on the posts, and didn't see that you posted the GAME was officially canceled! :cry:

Here is what I found! I also don't see Everybody hates Chris in the line up either I am so upset!!!! I hope both shows get picked up by another network these are good shows! I'm gonna break the news about Chris to Hubby I'm sure there will be a slew of BomboCloots flying around as this is his favorite show! :ranting:

CW Fall 2009-2010 Lineup

THE CW ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR 2009-2010 SEASON

May 21, 2009 at 11:48 am · Filed under CW NEWS

A NEW SEASON OF TV TO TALK ABOUT LAUNCHES IN THE FALL WITH RETURNING HITS GOSSIP GIRL, 90210 AND AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, ALONG WITH HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW SERIES MELROSE PLACE, THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE AND THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

Monday Night Stays Strong with Winning Team of Hit Dramas GOSSIP GIRL and ONE TREE HILL

Tuesday Night:

90210 Returns for a Second Season in The Zip, Followed By New Updated Version of Iconic Drama MELROSE PLACE

On Wednesdays, AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL Leads Into New Fashion-Fueled Drama THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE From Producer Ashton Kutcher

New Drama THE VAMPIRE DIARIES From Producers Kevin Williamson (“Dawson’s Creek”) and Julie Plec (“Kyle XY”) Teams with “SUPERNATURAL” For a Spine-Tingling Thursday Lineup

Fan-Favorite “SMALLVILLE” Moves to Friday Night, Followed by an Encore of AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL

New Drama Premieres Midseason: PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.