SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

"Oh, I'M SHOCKED! NOT!!! Tell you all the truth, he is one of the reasons I've hardly been watching AI (okay, I hardly ever watch it anyway). I know everyone has been RAVING about him, but I CAN'T STAND HIM! He has been done time and time again....the wailing and high pitched 'scream singing' is nothing new and not the least bit compelling to me. When he's on, I just change the channel or turn down the volume and keep doing my dishes. The guy and his singing just rubs me the wrong way in every way! "

This is so true I cant stand him either, but that week when they did motown am not gonna lie he was the best , He was really good.

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[

J2 you know I was about to start stalking you right LOL don't be posting no stuff like that about losing your job, you trying to give me a heart attack :bonk::blink:

Don't even start with me and the unlocked phones! Me and Hubby have gone through 3 different versions of the Iphoney's since we last saw each other LOL :rofl:

I had to low VJ for a minute with this new promotion, I have been extremely swamped but I am getting caught up so I am back on my VJ post hustle :yes:

Speaking of unlocked phones you have to have your phone unlocked to use the Digi-cell chip right?? Can my phone provider give me the codes are is this part of the unknown?? I have a t-mobile

Hey Dada I'm sure your provider can unlock it, I have ATT but I never use their phones I always buy unlocked phones with Dual Sims.

Do you watch Lost?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[

J2 you know I was about to start stalking you right LOL don't be posting no stuff like that about losing your job, you trying to give me a heart attack :bonk::blink:

Don't even start with me and the unlocked phones! Me and Hubby have gone through 3 different versions of the Iphoney's since we last saw each other LOL :rofl:

I had to low VJ for a minute with this new promotion, I have been extremely swamped but I am getting caught up so I am back on my VJ post hustle :yes:

Speaking of unlocked phones you have to have your phone unlocked to use the Digi-cell chip right?? Can my phone provider give me the codes are is this part of the unknown?? I have a t-mobile

Yeah i had my tmobile unlocked i just called them up and told them i was traveling out the country and needed my sim unlock code and they put the request in and tmo email the code in 24 hours

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He will be here either the 24 or 25...... I can't wait

Good morning,

Just wanted to share some news that my husband was approved this morning :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks you,

I am just sitting her in shock that my hubby will be here next weekend

WOW, CONGRATS NIECY! That's so great he'll be here in a flash!

Thank you, now I cant wait for next week

Steven paid someone to unlock his Claro/MiPhone phone, so he can use it with one of his 4 Digicel chips. Well, the guy tried for over a week, but couldn't unlock it. He gave Steven another unlocked phone, in exchange for the money and Steven's phone. That worked out well, cause the phone he gave Steven was better than the one he had.

Congratulations on the approval, Niecy. Hearing your story kinda makes me think I can save vacation and not go for the interview.

Philly, I like the flags.

Streaming videos are blocked at my job, so I can't see whatever Sus posted. I'm curious, though, so I'll have to come back and watch it when I get home.

Nat, I was a bit nervous with him going by himself, not to say he incapable but that there are times they want the spouse to show up too

Timeline

Okay, I found my MP3 on a free site! I think it'll be good to put in the presentation....add a little 'umph' to it!

Why did my mister just call a minute ago and ask if I'd leave him if we didn't get through at the embassy??

Timeline
Okay, I found my MP3 on a free site! I think it'll be good to put in the presentation....add a little 'umph' to it!

Why did my mister just call a minute ago and ask if I'd leave him if we didn't get through at the embassy??

Its neves, but he will be fine

awwe Ellis that is so sad, he is so nervous. Understandable~ I know you want to reach through the phone and hug him, he is going to be just fine.......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

So i just got a review of the days event from my hubby.

He got there at 8 for a 9am interview

When he got in only two people were doing the interviews..... a lady and a guy.

He said that the lady finished about 30 interviews before the guy finished 2 because he was going through everything that the people infront of him brought in plus he still gave them blue sheets...

Then another lady showed up and things started to flow faster. He said he was praying that the guy didnt call him....

He said a lot of people got turn down because enough money wasnt being made for AOS so they were told to get a co sponser.....

Lots of fiance visa got Blue sheet, they were either missing info, didnt bring enough evidence, no pictures or when it seems like the age difference was a big number... And they wanted to see the SO

A lady replaced the guy and thats who called him... He didnt do his interview until minutes after 10.....

She asked him

*How long have we been together

*Where did we meet

*Have he ever been to the US

*When was my last visit

*Do we have a child together

She then asked him for his passport told him she is going to cancel his visitor visa and Welcome to the US.

He said they only took his medical, passport and picture

He said overall it was a good and pain free (at least for him)

Edited by damniecy

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[

Go and have T-mobile to unlock your phone for you. They do it a the T-mobile store.

K!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[

Hey Dada I'm sure your provider can unlock it, I have ATT but I never use their phones I always buy unlocked phones with Dual Sims.

Do you watch Lost?

No or else you know we would have been talking about it by now!!

Timeline
Congrats Damniecy :dance:

Hey whatever happened to Yaads. Anyone still hear from her?

She is doing great...very busy though.

Congrats Island ( I'm doing a lil dance 4 u) :dancing:

HI Jawi ( Waving) I am still waiting on deh rest of Stella :goofy::cry:

Hey Dillon, that is so nice he will be reunited with this Mom. :luv:

J2 what yuh talking bout girl? PM me back don't make me stalk you LOL :clock:

Ladies I think we mines well give up. Jawi has dangled a carrot in front of our faces and she keeps running with it she wont lets us catch her. I have asked her to at least end it with they lived happily eva afta but noooooooooooo she wont pull the trigger and take me out of my misery!!! :crying:

I feel bad. It wasn't my intent to never finish it...I went back to work and my neck is a constant struggle. I'm sorry.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

So i just got a review of the days event from my hubby.

He got there at 8 for a 9am interview

When he got in only two people were doing the interviews..... a lady and a guy.

He said that the lady finished about 30 interviews before the guy finished 2 because he was going through everything that the people infront of him brought in plus he still gave them blue sheets...

Then another lady showed up and things started to flow faster. He said he was praying that the guy didnt call him....

He said a lot of people got turn down because enough money wasnt being made for AOS so they were told to get a co sponser.....

Lots of fiance visa got Blue sheet, they were either missing info, didnt bring enough evidence, no pictures or when it seems like the age difference was a big number... And they wanted to see the SO

A lady replaced the guy and thats who called him... He didnt do his interview until minutes after 10.....

She asked him

*How long have we been together

*Where did we meet

*Have he ever been to the US

*When was my last visit

*Do we have a child together

She then asked him for his passport told him she is going to cancel his visitor visa and Welcome to the US.

He said they only took his medical, passport and picture

He said overall it was a good and pain free (at least for him)

Thanks for the report..and Congrats again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.