SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

woooow since Aug damn I think I need a addicted to Jamaica anonymous I’ve gone on 5 times within the last year :blink::whistle:

I told you I'm starting a club like AAA (Alcoholics Anonymous) but its called ATJ. Addicted to Jamaican/Jamaica. So you can be my first member.. So newly stand up introduce yourself and admit your addiction... LOL

Can we have an AVJ (Addicted to VJ) or an AYT (Addicted to the Yardies Thread) too. Introduction: I’m J2 and I’m uh…uhmmm, addicted to the VJ website, particularly the yardies thread. I knew I was addicted when I lost my job because I couldn’t stop visiting this unauthorized site. I would read for hours and sometimes chat but often would break out into uncontrollable laughter for which no one else around knew the reason why. I don’t want to do my work and the ladies on the site are the only thing that makes my days go by faster. When I don’t check in I feel lost and…and…(crying)…and I don’t know what I would do without them. :( They’re my friends, but no one can see them. :huh::ph34r::wacko::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello my name is Newly and yes I am a VJ yardie thread addict! I knew I was an addict when I added the internet to my phone plan just so I can have access to VJ, I also knew VJ was becoming a problem when I developed CRD (COMPLUSIVE REFRESHING DISORDER) I have frequent laughter outburst along with severe sympathy and concern for people I have never met… in the early stages I would stay late at work collecting unauthorized overtime chatting on VJ I can now say I leave work on time and is battling this disease one step at a time... thank you for letting me share :hehe:

Yeah newly you do have it bad. ..

Well mi name is Dada and I too have taken on this addiction. I used to just browse the sight. Mi girl Quana would always tell me about it but I found it of no interest. Well one day bored at work*(looking ova shoulder to make sure my manager isn’t looking) I made an account and started to post. Now because of my first hit I now have VJ friends that I keep in contact with and I look forward to speaking to them every day. I knew it was bad when I would come into work and check VJ before I started my day. Also my internet wasn’t working one day at work and I made the IT dept come up here to take a look like it was a freaking emergency. They were like umm are you able to get onto the programs to do your work? Duh I replied yes the programs work fine its the internet I cant access. After the IT person looked at me like I had two heads he was like well the server is just down call us back if you have true emergency. Cho!! How rude of em.. I too am often hitting the refresh key ad every time I close the browser because its time to get some work done I end up opening it right back up a few minutes later... Sigh what's a girl ta do??

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Island ( I'm doing a lil dance 4 u) :dancing:

HI Jawi ( Waving) I am still waiting on deh rest of Stella :goofy::cry:

Hey Dillon, that is so nice he will be reunited with this Mom. :luv:

J2 what yuh talking bout girl? PM me back don't make me stalk you LOL :clock:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Good morning,

Just wanted to share some news that my husband was approved this morning :dance::dance::dance::dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: FABULOUS!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning,

Just wanted to share some news that my husband was approved this morning :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats on ur approval :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning,

:dance: :dance: :dance: FABULOUS!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good morning,

Congrats on ur approval :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Ladies,

I was so scared for him since I didnt go with him but he said it didnt even last 5 minutes and they only took his medical

Timeline

woooow since Aug damn I think I need a addicted to Jamaica anonymous I’ve gone on 5 times within the last year :blink::whistle:

I told you I'm starting a club like AAA (Alcoholics Anonymous) but its called ATJ. Addicted to Jamaican/Jamaica. So you can be my first member.. So newly stand up introduce yourself and admit your addiction... LOL

Can we have an AVJ (Addicted to VJ) or an AYT (Addicted to the Yardies Thread) too. Introduction: I’m J2 and I’m uh…uhmmm, addicted to the VJ website, particularly the yardies thread. I knew I was addicted when I lost my job because I couldn’t stop visiting this unauthorized site. I would read for hours and sometimes chat but often would break out into uncontrollable laughter for which no one else around knew the reason why. I don’t want to do my work and the ladies on the site are the only thing that makes my days go by faster. When I don’t check in I feel lost and…and…(crying)…and I don’t know what I would do without them. :( They’re my friends, but no one can see them. :huh::ph34r::wacko::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was so funny .......... but u really lost ur job ??

Oh no, and thank G-D. I really like and need my job. But, I tell SO all the time since joining VJ, I never do much work anymore and my response time to the many projects I have piling up is lacking. No one has said anything yet because I manage to always make it look like I'm just really busy. I'm just saying, if I did lose my job I can just imagine that being my intro. Still, I feel like it’s a possibility so I’m straightening up my act and haven’t been logging on as much. This is why I was so frustrated I couldn’t get my home internet connection working. Hopefully now it’s all fixed so I can keep my job.

My story is more like newly's. I am so behind in technology but coming up in June (this is when I’m eligible for the upgrade) I'll be getting the iphone or something with internet and key pad features but not because I need a new phone, it’s all so that I can stay connected to vj. Right now I’m carrying my laptop around with me everywhere I go not for work but so I can read and log on. :bonk: Anyone know of a good phone for this purpose that I can also get unlocked?

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
Good morning,

Damniecy-Congratulations on the approval! :star::dance:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

Dillon I was so excited in my message too...and I strained my delicate vocal chords all for...NOTHIN!!! :angry::crying:

Congrats Island ( I'm doing a lil dance 4 u) :dancing:

HI Jawi ( Waving) I am still waiting on deh rest of Stella :goofy::cry:

Hey Dillon, that is so nice he will be reunited with this Mom. :luv:

J2 what yuh talking bout girl? PM me back don't make me stalk you LOL :clock:

Me too Philly...sssshhhhhh! :whistle::secret:

Good morning,

Congrats Damniecy...that went really fast! When do you think he will be coming up? :dancing:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Oh no, and thank G-D. I really like and need my job. But, I tell SO all the time since joining VJ, I never do much work anymore and my response time to the many projects I have piling up is lacking. No one has said anything yet because I manage to always make it look like I'm just really busy. I'm just saying, if I did lose my job I can just imagine that being my intro. Still, I feel like it’s a possibility so I’m straightening up my act and haven’t been logging on as much. This is why I was so frustrated I couldn’t get my home internet connection working. Hopefully now it’s all fixed so I can keep my job.

My story is more like newly's. I am so behind in technology but coming up in June (this is when I’m eligible for the upgrade) I'll be getting the iphone or something with internet and key pad features but not because I need a new phone, it’s all so that I can stay connected to vj. Right now I’m carrying my laptop around with me everywhere I go not for work but so I can read and log on. :bonk: Anyone know of a good phone for this purpose that I can also get unlocked?

J2 you know I was about to start stalking you right LOL don't be posting no stuff like that about losing your job, you trying to give me a heart attack :bonk::blink:

Don't even start with me and the unlocked phones! Me and Hubby have gone through 3 different versions of the Iphoney's since we last saw each other LOL :rofl:

I had to low VJ for a minute with this new promotion, I have been extremely swamped but I am getting caught up so I am back on my VJ post hustle :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Damniecy...that went really fast! When do you think he will be coming up? :dancing:

Thanks Jawi

He will be here either the 24 or 25...... I can't wait

I am with Philly about where Stella is concerned :devil:

Good morning,

Congrats!!!

Thanks you,

I am just sitting her in shock that my hubby will be here next weekend

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Damniecy :dance:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Good morning,

Congrats!!!

CONGRATS!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.