SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Philly! Safe travels bringing your hubby to the states...

Ryon, miss you to girlie. It's hard being online when I get home from work because my hubby is not working and is waiting for me to get home to chat syht. lol In a good way!

Thanks Rox, I'll PM Marie!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kim what are you doing?? LOL! Killing us with food suggestions.....I ate around noon and now I'm hungry again! And I want pizza & boxed drinks!

Oh yeah, what's your preference? Kim, Kimberly or KK?

Enjoy the weather luv!

You can call me Kim...It just gets confusing with Kimmy and Jahlove being Kim too. So that's why on here most people use KK. But Kim is fine :thumbs:

hey kk awww u thought of ME awww i havent been on here in i dunno how many months hi everyone i see lots of new names wow i really been gone.. good luck to everyone have a great rest of the weekend

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wagwan Shawn & Ryon...

hey Mrs.P, how are you this fine weekend -

Congrats Philly! Safe travels bringing your hubby to the states...

Ryon, miss you to girlie. It's hard being online when I get home from work because my hubby is not working and is waiting for me to get home to chat syht. lol In a good way!

Thanks Rox, I'll PM Marie!

I do understand, it is a hard balance between family, friends and being my best self. when i am on the phone with Ryon my son constantly wants to talk to me.

Congrats Philly :dance:

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. We went on another college tour today...it's been fun and scary :huh:

fun and scary can be good, right ;)

Congratulations Philly!

and

Welcome Philly's Man!

SG

hey Shaunsgal is that Marley in your picture?

Philly this will a good start to a new begin'g

love.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Kim what are you doing?? LOL! Killing us with food suggestions.....I ate around noon and now I'm hungry again! And I want pizza & boxed drinks!

Oh yeah, what's your preference? Kim, Kimberly or KK?

Enjoy the weather luv!

You can call me Kim...It just gets confusing with Kimmy and Jahlove being Kim too. So that's why on here most people use KK. But Kim is fine :thumbs:

hey kk awww u thought of ME awww i havent been on here in i dunno how many months hi everyone i see lots of new names wow i really been gone.. good luck to everyone have a great rest of the weekend

Why of course..I'm like Jahlove ain't been on here in a minute.

So at work we are planning our "summer" travel and TX came up. But one of the guys is from TX and was so pressed to go. So maybe next year, I'll get a free trip out to TX.

Good morning Everyone!!! I'm off to church this morning.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Sus, I don't envy you at all with the homework.

Today I'm going to the International Festival, which occurs every year about this time in Houston. The main theme this year is Ireland, but they have stations for various countries/cultures. I verified that there is a Jamaica section again this year, so I look forward to some yummy Jamaican food to hold me over until my visit on May 16.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

hey Shaunsgal is that Marley in your picture?

Philly this will a good start to a new begin'g

Yes Ryon. It is a picture of Marley and my daughter Jahni. They were at a party at my SIL's house.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone hope everyones weekend went well

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hello everyone!

Sus, I don't envy you at all with the homework.

Today I'm going to the International Festival, which occurs every year about this time in Houston. The main theme this year is Ireland, but they have stations for various countries/cultures. I verified that there is a Jamaica section again this year, so I look forward to some yummy Jamaican food to hold me over until my visit on May 16.

I love how you just threw in there your May 16th date... :star:

Timeline

Jamaican hostage-taker makes Cuba demand

* Story Highlights

* Hostage-taker wants to go to Cuba, says Jamaica's information minister

* All passengers safely removed from aircraft, CanJet says

* Flight 918 flew in from Halifax, Canada, when armed man boarded plane

* The flight was carrying 182 passengers and crew

(CNN) -- An armed man, described as "mentally challenged," took six crew members hostage after he barged onto a passenger jet at a Jamaican airport Monday and demanded to be flown to Cuba.

The gunman, believed to be in his early 20s, released all passengers and two members of the crew from the CanJet plane but negotiations continued Monday morning at Sangster International Airport in the resort city of Montego Bay to secure the remaining crew members' release.

"The hijacking is that from a mentally challenged youngster and not anything that would be of concern in terms of an international incident," said Jamaica's Information Minister Daryl Vaz.

"His demand was to go to Cuba," he said.

CanJet Airlines flight 918 was carrying 174 passengers and eight crew members, said Kent Woodside, the airline's vice president. All the passengers are Canadian, he said.

The Boeing 737 flew in from Halifax, Canada, and had made a scheduled landing at Montego Bay, when the armed man boarded the plane late Sunday, the airline said. It was scheduled to continue on to Santa Clara, Cuba.

The gunman fired a shot in the boarding bridge to the plane as he entered, Woodside said.

He then took an undisclosed number of passengers and crew members hostage, said Elizabeth Scotton, a spokeswoman for the company that manages the airport.

All but six were released unhurt.

Two of the six crew members who remained inside the plane Monday locked themselves in the cockpit, Vaz said.

Among those negotiating with the man were his father and Prime Minister Bruce Golding, who flew in by helicopter. The country's minister of national security also was at hand.

"We are relieved that all the passengers involved in this incident are safe as well as two crew members, and our top priority is to provide the safe release of the remaining crew members," Woodside said.

The passengers were taken to a hotel, Vaz said. The airport was shut down.

Christian Gosselin, a passenger on the flight, told his father that the gunman demanded cash from the plane's occupants. Vaz confirmed the account.

"The guy wanted to have all their money," said Gosselin's father, Alphonse. "He (my son) told his girlfriend to take all the money and just take her passport and credit card and put it in her back pocket."

Christian Gosselin was part of a 25-person wedding party. He and his girlfriend were released by the hostage-taker, and they spoke to his father in New Brunswick, Canada, while waiting for another flight.

"I didn't ask them too many questions; I was more concerned for their safety," the father said. "They were a bit shaken up. It was quite an experience."

Another passenger, Brenda Grenier, called her husband and said the man apparently got aboard the plane as airport workers were loading bags.

Grenier and her daughter were safe, her husband said by phone from his home in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Other Timeline

You guys see how things are getting more serious in Jamaica.....A lone guman highjacked a CANAIR plane in Montego Bay Jamaica. He said he wanted to go to Cuba. Crimes know no boundries there now....So all who say we are hating when we try to give a good advice is acting silly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.