Kardi_Shian

If there's no such thing as age...

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If we dont know our age, how old would we be if people would ask us our age? Would it matter then if a young man or woman is with an old man or woman?

Would a consul ask us how old we are and our fiances? lol

If Edward Cullen had wrinkles in his face, would Isabella Swan loves him still?

Edward Cullen Age: 104 years old (Twilight novel, chronological)

108 years old (Twilight movie, chronological)

Isabella "Bella" Swan Age: 17 years old.

Eto na lang mas presentable. Hehehe.

Kim20Kardashian-PRN-024996-1-1-1.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the things that they (Consuls) are looking for fraud investigation is an older American bringing in a younger alien to be employed as a housekeeper or caregiver.

BTW, haven't seen nor read the Twilight. Can't say anything about Edward and Isabella.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

hummmm... i don't think age is really the issue with fraud marriages, but the intent.

Rocky is right, it is whether or not they really intend to live as husband and wife rather than their age gap.

However, if you have a 70 year old marrying guy say an 18 year old girl, it can sometimes be a red flag... coz typical teenagers won't go around dating their grandpas. BUT as long as they can prove that they intend to live as husband and wife, I don't see any problem here.

Thing is... intent is really hard to prove since this is more mental than physical.

As regards Twilight, I think Edward is stuck at age 18... right??? That's how I sort of understood it. Once he became a vampire, he was stuck at the age that he became a vampire. So technically, he's 18.

Timeline
hummmm... i don't think age is really the issue with fraud marriages, but the intent.

Rocky is right, it is whether or not they really intend to live as husband and wife rather than their age gap.

However, if you have a 70 year old marrying guy say an 18 year old girl, it can sometimes be a red flag... coz typical teenagers won't go around dating their grandpas. BUT as long as they can prove that they intend to live as husband and wife, I don't see any problem here.

Thing is... intent is really hard to prove since this is more mental than physical.

As regards Twilight, I think Edward is stuck at age 18... right??? That's how I sort of understood it. Once he became a vampire, he was stuck at the age that he became a vampire. So technically, he's 18.

You van go to this link:

Edward birthday was on June 20, 1901, but he got stuck at age 17 (biological age), his age when he died and became a vampire and became immortal and never got old but he is actually 108 years old.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Edward is 108 y.o but still looks young... like in his 20's... he will never get old coz he is a vampire...

The time I watched the movie "Twilight", I told my husband, "Im in Love, i love you baby"...

Very nice story.. so romantic..

Age difference?

Age is not an issue.. besides, my husband is older than me.

but, He does not look old and still he is the most handsome man for me... (sana wala na nmn kontrabida)

I'm lucky, coz he's been a very good husband to me. so loving, patient, good provider and caring....

Im happy and contented with my marriage.

Edited by Perfect Couple

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

whahahaha.. okay so i didn't get the whole Edward age thingy! hehee.. not a real fan of twilight. Harry Potter pa rin!! Whee!!

Perfect Couple, well... everybody thinks their hubby is the best looking amongst all the people in the world. So... I guess, walang kontrahan! hahah. My hubby is also older than me... way way way older. Yet we're happy. Of course, I'm still worried about the whole Counsul interview thing.. but I should pass that without any problem. I have faith.

Timeline
whahahaha.. okay so i didn't get the whole Edward age thingy! hehee.. not a real fan of twilight. Harry Potter pa rin!! Whee!!

Perfect Couple, well... everybody thinks their hubby is the best looking amongst all the people in the world. So... I guess, walang kontrahan! hahah. My hubby is also older than me... way way way older. Yet we're happy. Of course, I'm still worried about the whole Counsul interview thing.. but I should pass that without any problem. I have faith.

You should not be worried about the interview if you really have genuine relationship with your fiance.. as long as you are true and you have proofs...

My interview was nice and easy.. they just asked me, how we met, when, where. typical questions about our relationship.. they did not even mention anything regarding age.

Just relax.. smile... during the interview.

Goodluck and God bless.. :innocent:

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

hZPK-109.gif

Timeline

You should not be worried about the interview if you really have genuine relationship with your fiance.. as long as you are true and you have proofs...

My interview was nice and easy.. they just asked me, how we met, when, where. typical questions about our relationship.. they did not even mention anything regarding age.

Hey, I notice something. One of your pics is the same with Tallcoolone's. Are you the wife? Or are you using two accounts...Tallcoolone has quite a reputation on VJ. ;)

Also he has this post where he said something his perfect female body and yet it was some else's body not your pic. Just wonderin and in case you might not know about it. Unless the one who always posts as Tallcoolone and Perfect Couple is just you.

Timeline
Hey, I notice something. One of your pics is the same with Tallcoolone's. Are you the wife? Or are you using two accounts...Tallcoolone has quite a reputation on VJ. ;)

Also he has this post where he said something his perfect female body and yet it was some else's body not your pic. Just wonderin and in case you might not know about it. Unless the one who always posts as Tallcoolone and Perfect Couple is just you.

Yeah.. He is my husband.. he's having fun with the forum.. we have different accounts.

Actually, that perfect female body was Saicy "wowowee dancer"... he is a big fan of ASF dancers... We always watch wowowee.

There is no problem with that... :thumbs::star:

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

hZPK-109.gif

Hey I notice something. One of your pics is the same with Tallcoolone's. Are you the wife? Or are you using two accounts...Tallcoolone has quite a reputation on VJ. ;)

Good Job Detective

Are you with the PNP?

Thanks for keeping up with me and trying to tattle tale to my wife :secret:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

Yeah.. He is my husband.. he's having fun with the forum.. we have different accounts.

Actually, that perfect female body was Saicy "wowowee dancer"... he is a big fan of ASF dancers... We always watch wowowee.

There is no problem with that... :thumbs::star:

Wow. He is almost online all the time throughout the day. Non of my business actually just wondered how he's into VJ to spend almost all of his time here. The only reason why I say this is because below the thread you can actually see who are currently reading it, I am online all day reading some threads because I have nothing to do and my Fiance is at work, I always found him reading same time when I read these threads and sometimes he would make sarcastic comments against your fellow pinays. Just tellin you how he is to others. I hope he's just doing it for fun and not really his real attitude projected to others. The only reason why I told you this is in case you don't have access to his account and you might not know this things. Don't mean to judge him but he has quite attitude consistent with all the threads. I have this thread asking about nclex exam and he went there posted some info but before he did it, he went to one of the member's posts and told her the information she gave me is INCORRECT then later on he sort of agreed. Which did not make any point why he said its incorrect instead of just posting his own info there without having him to have said it to her. It was my first time to have read his post but I actually thought it was inappropriate for him to have said it. So I went and checked some other thread and Oh my! He was being fried by your fellow PINAYS because of how demeaning and sarcastic his comment was! He made fun of this other pinay who posted something and her grammar was quite a bit...you know....but it was understandable. So all other pinays gor mad at him. They said as if he's not married to you (a big time pinay) and they hope your English is always perfect because otherwise he must have laughed at it at the back of his mind.

Okay that all. Just want to let you know while you might be gone working all day for him.

Edited by Kardi_Shian

:rofl:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Naturalization

Aug. 05, 2009......sent N-400

Aug. 06, 2009......delivered at 11:45

Aug. 17, 2009.....NOA

Sept.01, 2009.....biometric appointment

Sept.12, 2009.....rcved interview letter

Oct. 19, 2009.....date of interview....passed!!!!!

Nov. 18, 2009.....Oath Ceremony...yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Hey I notice something. One of your pics is the same with Tallcoolone's. Are you the wife? Or are you using two accounts...Tallcoolone has quite a reputation on VJ. ;)

Good Job Detective

Are you with the PNP?

Detective? Dude your all over the place. If this is NOT JUST ACTUALLY HER, I just wanted to make sure she knows it.

"Thanks for keeping up with me and trying to tattle tale to my wife:" LIKE IT ACTUALLY A BIG DEAL FOR YOU...LOL

Good Job Detective

Are you with the PNP?

Detective? Dude your all over the place. If this is NOT JUST ACTUALLY HER, I just wanted to make sure she knows it.

"Thanks for keeping up with me and trying to tattle tale to my wife:" LIKE IT ACTUALLY A BIG DEAL FOR YOU...LOL

keep it calm people...

i like the twilight. its cool... :thumbs:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.