-B&T-

Keeping the PEACE in Philippine Forum is it possible?

61 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I noticed that there are so many controversies here in our very own Philippine forum lately and I'm saddened by it seriously. Please let us keep the PEACE here brothers and sisters instead of attacking each other and fighting for nonsense things .We are all here to help and support each other especially those who are still in limbo and desperate to be united with their loved ones here in the US. Let's be careful if we want to post something and see if it's offensive or not. If it will only provoke anger and hatred then refrain from posting such topic so we can keep the peace. :)(F)(F)(F)

NO PEACE IN THIS FORUM FLAMERS RULE!!! hey the controversies make this forum fun adds the spice so to say if there was no controversy then this forum would be BORING...

we are here to support each other but when possible we are here to stab each other in the back ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I noticed that there are so many controversies here in our very own Philippine forum lately and I'm saddened by it seriously. Please let us keep the PEACE here brothers and sisters instead of attacking each other and fighting for nonsense things .We are all here to help and support each other especially those who are still in limbo and desperate to be united with their loved ones here in the US. Let's be careful if we want to post something and see if it's offensive or not. If it will only provoke anger and hatred then refrain from posting such topic so we can keep the peace. :)(F)(F)(F)

NO PEACE IN THIS FORUM FLAMERS RULE!!! hey the controversies make this forum fun adds the spice so to say if there was no controversy then this forum would be BORING...

we are here to support each other but when possible we are here to stab each other in the back ;)

Hahahahaha korak may tama ka LOLZ boring naman kung tahimik ka lang dba.....and also we are filipino, dba dapat ipagtanggol ang naaapi LOL

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Filed: Timeline

Hmmmm.... you have point. Actually, hubby and i , enjoyed reading and at the same time laughing out loud... hehehe! Its kinda exciting when people here are punching the bad and rude members who doesnt know how to respect other people ideas.

Maybe thats a good lesson to all members here who are irresponsible posting a thread that are offensive.

Timeline

Hmmmm.... you have point. Actually, hubby and i , enjoyed reading and at the same time laughing out loud... hehehe! Its kinda exciting when people here are punching the bad and rude members who doesnt know how to respect other people ideas.

Maybe thats a good lesson to all members here who are irresponsible posting a thread that are offensive.

"good lesson" hehehheh if makikinig what if deadma lang hay ewan basta nakaka aliw hehehe ibahin nila ang pinoy

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is this what you call PEACE???.. :angry: . you girls, need to find a job, BIG TIME!!! :thumbs: stop wasting your time with your nonsense posts. sounds like we have kindergartens posting here. sob sob... try to educate yourself. :devil:

Reality check: this is a forum where anybody can access to.. this is not just YOUR forum. tsk tsk tsk.. no brainer actually, y'all should know that.. :whistle:

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Timeline
Is this what you call PEACE???.. :angry: . you girls, need to find a job, BIG TIME!!! :thumbs: stop wasting your time with your nonsense posts. sounds like we have kindergartens posting here. sob sob... try to educate yourself. :devil:

Reality check: this is a forum where anybody can access to.. this is not just YOUR forum. tsk tsk tsk.. no brainer actually, y'all should know that.. :whistle:

:rolleyes:

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Whoa! OMG! He is still alive!

m195.png close if you dont want the idea of reading the posts! Well,if it wasnt your husband we are talking about....i bet you'll join in the fun!

Hmmm.....i have a job! but its holiday today so i have all the freaking time to use my computer!!!!!

Timeline

m195.png close if you dont want the idea of reading the posts! Well,if it wasnt your husband we are talking about....i bet you'll join in the fun!

Hmmm.....i have a job! but its holiday today so i have all the freaking time to use my computer!!!!!

hahahaha buhay pa sya, alien talaga......so what if we kept posting? huh? d naman nya computer ginamit natin, tayo naman ang nag babayad sa line natin so????is there something wrong to speak up?

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Timeline

For educated people, this is not FUN at all... :whistle::rofl:

For a m*r*n, like you.. it would be.

im so sorry.. :whistle:

Edited by jack&anais

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

hZPK-109.gif

Timeline

LOL for sure may amg react dito....have you read the whole post? why it started? do you know the whole thing? you are a filipina, if kapwa pinay was being criticized deadma lang ba? eh di tama ang ginagawa ng tao? okay lang bah????

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Hmmm....why do you say so MS.ANAIS, RN (Retired Nanny)?

Well, you can tell that your husband....he's a moron too!

Sorry?for what?hmmm..i should be sorry for you having a husband like him....

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Timeline

hahahahaha ouch retired nanny bagong meaning ba yun sis? now look who is uneducated here? why don't she ask her hubby.....hello pinay ka kaya

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Filed: Timeline

What is it with all of the rude noobs in this forum? You know a topic is getting "interesting" if the rest of us hear about it.

For the record, people all over VJ - not just the PI forum - have been trying to get TCO banned for a long, long time. He's an arrogant jerk. Take nothing he says seriously, because I doubt he has more than a couple of IQ points to rub together.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline

Retired Nanny? that's a great insult for all REGISTERED NURSES here in USA.

and what do you do? house maid?... parasite to your husband? hahaha... i have very good job here..... decent and respected.

you got nothing else to do but make gosspis and all that good stuff? tsk tsk... I pity y'all.

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

hZPK-109.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.