atyz

anybody who filed an annulment case in the philippines?, i need help

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi i married to US citizen january 2007 here in phil. caloocan city but after a months of our wedding things are change and no cominacation until now..i want to move on and freedom so iwant to file annulment but unfortunately dnt know how and where to start..and how much the coz of anulment? hope u help me to recomend a lawyer

post-64764-1238950146_thumb.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi i married to US citizen january 2007 here in phil. caloocan city but after a months of our wedding things are change and no cominacation until now..i want to move on and freedom so iwant to file annulment but unfortunately dnt know how and where to start..and how much the coz of anulment? hope u help me to recomend a lawyer

oh sorry to hear that....seek a lawyer, I think going to PAO office would help you....As far as I know, annullment cost 100,000 more or less

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I went thru an annulment before,you can pm me if you want to.But then,dont you think it's too early for u to take an action?Why dont you give him the benefit of a doubt?Maybe something bad happened to your husband the reason why he didnt communicate with you for a month.Do you have his relatives' contact infos?Did you try calling his work place?.But then,if you think there's a reason for him not to talk to you,if you had "issues" with your relationship and you think that it wont resolve anymore,maybe it's time for you to move on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

if you are near pasay you can contact ATTY.JEANIE S. PULIDO....YOU CAN GOOGLE her name on the net..she is my lawyer when i went tru my annulment...i just pay and she do all the jobs...we just communicate tru emails because that time im out of the country working...so if you dont have time to do all your stuff..she is a big help...PM me if u wanna more info...

I went thru an annulment before,you can pm me if you want to.But then,dont you think it's too early for u to take an action?Why dont you give him the benefit of a doubt?Maybe something bad happened to your husband the reason why he didnt communicate with you for a month.Do you have his relatives' contact infos?Did you try calling his work place?.But then,if you think there's a reason for him not to talk to you,if you had "issues" with your relationship and you think that it wont resolve anymore,maybe it's time for you to move on.

Filed: Timeline

Ohhh...sorry to hear that...did you try to find out what happened with him? If he's alright? I hope you will be able to find out what happened with your husband before filing an annulment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.