jca

CFO Seminar

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

hi to everyone ...does anybody here attend cfo seminar near taft ave..where is it located...i mean the exact address and what are the requirements to bring...and how much the payment...please help me...thanks:)

Yes i did attend and familiar that place CFO. It is pretty close at DE LASALLE UNIVERSITY, Taft Avenue.....if you see "equitable-pci bank", it's there on the 3rd floor i think or 2nd floor of that building!.

hi to everyone ...does anybody here attend cfo seminar near taft ave..where is it located...i mean the exact address and what are the requirements to bring...and how much the payment...please help me...thanks:)

Yes i did attend and familiar that place CFO. It is pretty close at DE LASALLE UNIVERSITY, Taft Avenue.....if you see "equitable-pci bank", it's there on the 3rd floor i think or 2nd floor of that building!.

close at DELA SALLE COLLEGE OF ST. BENILDE and beside the BDO not equitable-pci bank ;)

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can find all the information needed for CFO , here on this website http://www.cfo.gov.ph

A word of advice...Do Not go to Taft Avenue. Go to St Marys in Quezon City. The CFO web site has the exact address and phone numbers. I accompanied my fiancee to the Taft Ave PRISM and it was a bad experience and also at Taft Ave they do not give you the stamp, only the seminar. They send you to a different place for the stamp and it ends up being an all day affair. Go to Quezon City...less problems and much faster overall process since they also give the stamp in your visa in your passport.

Good luck

A word of advice...Do Not go to Taft Avenue. Go to St Marys in Quezon City. The CFO web site has the exact address and phone numbers. I accompanied my fiancee to the Taft Ave PRISM and it was a bad experience and also at Taft Ave they do not give you the stamp, only the seminar. They send you to a different place for the stamp and it ends up being an all day affair. Go to Quezon City...less problems and much faster overall process since they also give the stamp in your visa in your passport.

Good luck

I had my CFO seminar in Quezon City (with a gate that says Good Shepherd Convent) when I'm still applying for a CR-1 visa. It's across PSBA Quezon City. If you completed the seminar in the morning and get your certificate, you can get your stamp at the office on the other side of the building.

Never ever say never

2207121_unsignedChar_1192234183843.jpgDSCF4044.jpg

an1cvdN0akF0610MTUzbHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8QWZ0ZXIgb3VyIEkgRG9zIC4gLiAuIA.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck

thanks for the advice..really appreciate it.i will go st marys q.c instead hehe.thank you so much and god bless.thanks:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.