happywifeymom

ANyone who just had X-ray in the Philippines

9 posts in this topic

Hello ppl of VJ,

Just wanna ask anyone here who just had there X ray exam in the Philippines? How much is it?Am planning to have my 2 kids a check up or X ray for future reason and don't know how much it cost nowadays?

thanks in advance for those who can share.

Hello ppl of VJ,

Just wanna ask anyone here who just had there X ray exam in the Philippines? How much is it?Am planning to have my 2 kids a check up or X ray for future reason and don't know how much it cost nowadays?

Hi, I just had an xray two days ago. I forgot the exact price but i am sure though that it did not cost me more than 200 pesos.

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Hello ppl of VJ,

Hi, I just had an xray two days ago. I forgot the exact price but i am sure though that it did not cost me more than 200 pesos.

Thanks Lucy,

What hospital ka ba nag pa Xray sa SLEC din ba ? so Xray lng ung 200 d kasama ung doc check up?sensya na i forgot na kasi tgal ko na kayang ng xray 3 yrs ago pa yon.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I had my X-ray done last year and it cost me Php200.

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

It cost me 200,i had it last january for the second opinion after i got the CXR result in SLEC.. :angry:

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Thanks Lucy,

What hospital ka ba nag pa Xray sa SLEC din ba ? so Xray lng ung 200 d kasama ung doc check up?sensya na i forgot na kasi tgal ko na kayang ng xray 3 yrs ago pa yon.

I had it at High Precision Diagnostic. 200 is for the xray with the film and the written result already. If you want to talk to a doctor after then they will charge you for that which I did also. The doctor consultation fee was 250 pesos.

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

You may want to have an Xray done at a good hospital with an updated Xray machine for more accuracy. Of course, it will cost more than the usual but at least the resolution of the the film is better. Children require 2 views....a PA and Lateral views.

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Hello ppl of VJ,

That's a good idea just in case if they have a lung problem (knock on wood) it can be treated ASAP before they will undergo medical with St. Lukes to avoid possible delays of getting a visa.The cost should not cost you more than P1,000.00

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.