CoolHand2x2y2z

Do they allow US citizens into HMC to talk to an officer?

16 posts in this topic

Thanks, guys. It looks like they allow a small opportunity to talk with one of them.

I'll call and see if I can anywhere with an appointment, if not I'll use the hour that they offer.

Man, how did our American system get so sour... Think about it, do we have anything else in the American bureaucracy that matches this bs?

Any and all bureaucracy is this way. I been dealing with it from long ago and this has always been normal. Wait until everyone gets the Federal health care up and running and the next phase is the Feds will be running a from birth to death total babysitter service. Try and get rid of it once it gets entrenched. Ha. Talked with someone today that was excited that with Obama in charge and the Dems about how the Feds will take care of our needs. She was stoked too and very happy.

Yeah, and the Republicans have done an outstanding job protecting business and the rich's interest and thanks to their ingenuous effort, we now are facing the worst economic crisis not seen since 1930's....

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Wors...E-24C37B5C1B21}

Specifically to those who wives just having babies in this country, do your wives use WIC? (milk assistance program from the gov't). Who do you think pay for your babies's milk huh?

If you think that the banking system got the way it got only in the last 8 years, I think you are mistaken. This has been building from the time Reagan came in, through the Bushes and Clinton. It was going to pop on somebody's watch. If we had elected John Kerry or Al Gore, it would have turned out the same. We are in a problematic period and we will work through it. We have before and we will again sometime in the next 100 years. It is called a cycle.

And who is paying for WIC? Not the federal government. they are only a conduit. The citizens and businesses of the United States of America pay for this and other programs through taxes. And FYI, the wealthier people and businesses are, the more taxes they pay and the more milk money there is for kids.

But I do agree with you on one thing. Can't have an entitlement attitude in the immigration process. Deal with the rules and plan ahead as much as possible. If dealt a lousy hand, fix what is wrong and keep pushing. We are all in the same boat.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.