one...two...tree

Anyone Here From Zamboanga City or Have Family There?

39 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Let me know where in Zamboanga she is living? Maybe I can help him.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please, if anyone here has family in Zamboanga City, we need your help in locating a missing Filipina's family. She arrived here in the U.S. but her husband has not seen or heard from her since then.

wow! that's pretty scary.....i dont know why..but its giving me goosebumps while reading all these.....

My Auntie is from the Philippine National Police Investigation Unit, but unfortunately she is still in the states, and will be back by next month.

It's just easy to find them from all the Philippine Records (like NBI,NSO,or Police Record of their place in Zamboanga....etc) Just give them the Name and Address.....as long as you can find a person in the Philippines who can sincerely help you,I hope I can help you on it but unfortunately im too busy taking care of my niece, I dont have time to go out...i can help you by asking my Auntie's co-workers (if they are not busy) to investigate the case of your friend.

Timeline
wow! that's pretty scary.....i dont know why..but its giving me goosebumps while reading all these.....

My Auntie is from the Philippine National Police Investigation Unit, but unfortunately she is still in the states, and will be back by next month.

It's just easy to find them from all the Philippine Records (like NBI,NSO,or Police Record of their place in Zamboanga....etc) Just give them the Name and Address.....as long as you can find a person in the Philippines who can sincerely help you,I hope I can help you on it but unfortunately im too busy taking care of my niece, I dont have time to go out...i can help you by asking my Auntie's co-workers (if they are not busy) to investigate the case of your friend.

Thank you. We have the names and address of her parents, but no phone number. I'm hoping that if she is ok, she will have contacted her family.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Contact the Zamboanga City Civil Registrar's Office in case of deaths. To investigate further you need the NBI people to get involved. Good luck!

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

I hope wherever she's at right now she's fine and the family should know what happened to her and that she is still missing.Since you have the names and address of the parents it should not be hard to find them in Zamboanga.It is very common for many Filipinos not to have a telephone at home so just be more patient about it.Her sponsor can hire a private investigator to find the family or ask NBI in Philippines.Thank you mr fancypants for your concern with this missing girl.May God bless you.

Thanks to everyone who offered to help. The woman (fiancee) has made contact with her fiance (USC) via email. She is ok.

You can read more about it here. :)

Good to hear that the USC could move forward now.

Pardon for being mean. But this is a SCAM. There are people waiting for her in the US and she just used the USC money to get here. :angry:

If she returned to the Philippines and returned all his money. That would be another story.

For your effort, i would like to comment your kindness. You are such a nice person to extend this help to another person. :)

Edited by rheanick

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: Timeline
Thanks to everyone who offered to help. The woman (fiancee) has made contact with her fiance (USC) via email. She is ok.

Pardon for being mean. But this is a SCAM. There are people waiting for her in the US and she just used the USC money to get here. :angry:

If she returned to the Philippines and returned all his money. That would be another story.

For your effort, i would like to comment your kindness. You are such a nice person to extend this help to another person. :)

It is not difficult to find out from where the e-mail actually originated.....if the person know something about computers.

For those who are not computer savvy...remembers that you computer leaves breadcrumbs trails as you move around the internet.

Now I am sure I get some people paranoid.....

Timeline

In any case, she won't be able to stay here legally, once her 90 days expires.

Thank You Steven for helping Lamon out. It is a very sad case, but I am glad she is ok, so he can go on with his life..... You and Jinky are some very good people! Again I say thank you! :thumbs:

Timeline
Thank You Steven for helping Lamon out. It is a very sad case, but I am glad she is ok, so he can go on with his life..... You and Jinky are some very good people! Again I say thank you! :thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words, Danny - but we really didn't do anything...just hate to see something like this happen to anyone here.

It is not difficult to find out from where the e-mail actually originated.....if the person know something about computers.

For those who are not computer savvy...remembers that you computer leaves breadcrumbs trails as you move around the internet.

Now I am sure I get some people paranoid.....

Yup, you are right. Email is such a good evidence, especially if you are bringing someone in court! :)

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.