steve&eden

PASSPORT

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys...Does anyone can help me about my passport.Im a bit confuse what to do since our case is already in USEM and ready to get a schedule for my interview.My problem is im still holding my passport which is still single.I just called to USEM if it is a problem,she said it is not all i need to do is go to DFA for stamp.What is that stamp she's talking to?If i have it change instead,what requirements do i need to bring with?Do i really need CFO certificate(which i know we need it when we are done our interview and had passed)coz some people told me i need to bring CFO..Hope i can get soonest reply from you guys..Thanks and God Bless to all of us...

Hello guys...Does anyone can help me about my passport.Im a bit confuse what to do since our case is already in USEM and ready to get a schedule for my interview.My problem is im still holding my passport which is still single.I just called to USEM if it is a problem,she said it is not all i need to do is go to DFA for stamp.What is that stamp she's talking to?If i have it change instead,what requirements do i need to bring with?Do i really need CFO certificate(which i know we need it when we are done our interview and had passed)coz some people told me i need to bring CFO..Hope i can get soonest reply from you guys..Thanks and God Bless to all of us...

If you want to change your name to your married name on your PP you will have to do the CFO seminar.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

you don't need the cfo certificate when you change your PP to married name all you have to do just bring marriage certificate from NSO then photo copy of your PP BIOGRAPHIC nd the last nd first stamp of immigration if you ever travel before..but renew of PP now it took 15days now nd that is rush...if your interview will be on april you still have time to change it.

I also changed my PP to married name.

Timeline
you don't need the cfo certificate when you change your PP to married name all you have to do just bring marriage certificate from NSO then photo copy of your PP BIOGRAPHIC nd the last nd first stamp of immigration if you ever travel before..but renew of PP now it took 15days now nd that is rush...if your interview will be on april you still have time to change it.

I also changed my PP to married name.

Thank you guys...Im planning to have my interview this April,anyone with you has april sched?

God Bless to all of us......

Timeline
yeah you better get a new one because i have one i my friend had the same problem with you.. u need a CFO for that because ur husband is foriegner.. you need to bring ur marriage contract also.. and ur passport now.

Hmmmmmm...Confuse gain! :blink::blink::blink:

Kailangan ba CFO to change my passport to married?Some says no need just may marriage certificate from NSO(SECPA) and my old passport?Im planning to go DFA as soon as possible but dont know if im ready coz of this stuff....Help guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my hubby is also foreigner when i changed my PP to married name i just submit my marriage certificate from nso nd photo copy of my PP to DFA in clark pampanga.your PP is only renewal coz you already have PP,nd when i chaNGE it they didn't ask me any papers from CFO.

Timeline
yeah you better get a new one because i have one i my friend had the same problem with you.. u need a CFO for that because ur husband is foriegner.. you need to bring ur marriage contract also.. and ur passport now.

Kailangan ba CFO to change my passport to married?Some says no need just may marriage certificate from NSO(SECPA) and my old passport?Im planning to go DFA as soon as possible but dont know if im ready coz of this stuff....Help guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally ok na passport ko...special thanks to Pia..and to all of you guys thanks sa idea...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

mag dala ka na lang ng CFO jut in case kasi kakailanganin mo naman din talaga kumuha ng CFO bago ka makapunta ng ibang bansa so kumuha ka na lang

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.