newlynluv

LDR'S & you

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd sus;

I never knew you to have any problems with immgration and customs in Jamaica. If I'm wrong correct me, I hate it when the take every DAMN THING out of my suitcases then ask me to pack it back, I have to ask them...IF A MI TEK DEM OUT INNAH DI FUS PLACE

Customs, not so far - immigration, I get some nasty people! But, for $200, I'll make some up, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawd sus;

I never knew you to have any problems with immgration and customs in Jamaica. If I'm wrong correct me, I hate it when the take every DAMN THING out of my suitcases then ask me to pack it back, I have to ask them...IF A MI TEK DEM OUT INNAH DI FUS PLACE

Customs, not so far - immigration, I get some nasty people! But, for $200, I'll make some up, lol

:rofl:

Sus, the one I did last year was $150/hr for 3 hours it was so intense

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
we text everyday but we dont talk everyday sometimes i go for days without hearing his voice and its the hardest thing..i'm 22 and a college student

That would drive me crazy :wacko:

His voice is the only thing keeping me sane right now... :crying:

This is the hardest type of relationship I have ever had! Who in their right mind would choose an LDR just because the have "low-self-esteem" :hehe:

The distance is so painful at times and yet it is kind of a blessing because we really TALK.

There is no physical aspect to cut off the conversation and boy can we hold a conversation. :innocent:

I think we have almost used up our 3rd Digicel chip (1000 minutes) in the last WEEK alone. :blush:

Why is it that you and your SO don't talk? That Digicel International plan ROCKS!! :thumbs:

Anyway, as everyone else says, follow your heart (L) no one else needs to understand... But we do :yes:

I am so thankful that my Father is supportive! I hope that you are able to tell your's and that he wants your happiness above all else. (((hug)))

47 days till I see him again... :dance:

(((Heavensent)))) & (((Newlynlove)))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
we text everyday but we dont talk everyday sometimes i go for days without hearing his voice and its the hardest thing..i'm 22 and a college student

This is the hardest type of relationship I have ever had! Who in their right mind would choose an LDR just because the have "low-self-esteem" :hehe:

The distance is so painful at times and yet it is kind of a blessing because we really TALK.

There is no physical aspect to cut off the conversation and boy can we hold a conversation. :innocent:

I think we have almost used up our 3rd Digicel chip (1000 minutes) in the last WEEK alone. :blush:

Why is it that you and your SO don't talk? That Digicel International plan ROCKS!! :thumbs:

Anyway, as everyone else says, follow your heart (L) no one else needs to understand... But we do :yes:

I am so thankful that my Father is supportive! I hope that you are able to tell your's and that he wants your happiness above all else. (((hug)))

Oh trust me JAPrincess i know all about the Digicel internantional plan ..but when we first started using it we would would talk non-stop all night till morning and it quickly ran out within 2 weeks and we would have to wait until the card expire sometimes 2 weeks or more before he could add minutes on it...so thats why we try to space it out so we can talk without having the damn thing run out before the expiration date becuz i hate waiting...we talk like every other day or every 2 days ..its hard but i deal with it...thanks for the encouraging words..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline

Oh trust me JAPrincess i know all about the Digicel internantional plan ..but when we first started using it we would would talk non-stop all night till morning and it quickly ran out within 2 weeks and we would have to wait until the card expire sometimes 2 weeks or more before he could add minutes on it...so thats why we try to space it out so we can talk without having the damn thing run out before the expiration date becuz i hate waiting...we talk like every other day or every 2 days ..its hard but i deal with it...thanks for the encouraging words..

Girl make that man go buy another chip!!! :D It's only about $500J for a new chip...

My man has 3 chips now :yes: by the time one runs out another is ready to re-activate (F)

Timeline
Nikki, have him get more than one chip - when one runs out, you fill up the other chip - a new chip costs around $400JA

(((sus))) B)

I told him last night if we go through the minutes any faster I am going to have to get him a "chip organizer" :bonk::rofl:

Timeline
Nikki, have him get more than one chip - when one runs out, you fill up the other chip - a new chip costs around $400JA

(((sus))) B)

I told him last night if we go through the minutes any faster I am going to have to get him a "chip organizer" :bonk::rofl:

LOL - I need to get DJ a phone organizer! Or surgically implant it to his ear - although he would probably figure out how to break that too.

Timeline

(((sus))) B)

lol..he has like 2 already i think ..but i'll tell him..but its not just that why we dont talk...we also have different schedules...especially during the week when i have school he's out wrking from 5am to like 11pm...and when i get home from wrk late he's sleeping...so we do most of our talking on he weekend..

Vermont Service Center:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WHAT!! How come y'all never said this before!

We would always run out of the 1000 Digicel minutes within 1.5-2 weeks... so we got another Claro phone. Claro lets you get unlimited blocks of 1000 int'l minutes. The problem is, the two stores in Negril that carry Claro phone cards NEVER have any in stock. In the past week alone, I've probably spent over $100 (US!) on talking to him.

I'll tell him to go look into this new chip TOMORROW.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

WHAT!! How come y'all never said this before!

We would always run out of the 1000 Digicel minutes within 1.5-2 weeks... so we got another Claro phone. Claro lets you get unlimited blocks of 1000 int'l minutes. The problem is, the two stores in Negril that carry Claro phone cards NEVER have any in stock. In the past week alone, I've probably spent over $100 (US!) on talking to him.

I'll tell him to go look into this new chip TOMORROW.

thats crazy NATPATBEN ...in the begining of our relationship between my cell phone and the house phone ..i probally spent $1000 (u.s) ...then we got the digicel minutes and its been alot easier with that..

Vermont Service Center:

Timeline

(((sus))) B)

LOL - I need to get DJ a phone organizer! Or surgically implant it to his ear - although he would probably figure out how to break that too.

lmao sus i thought i was the only one my so breaks phones like they cost 99 cents ####### he is up to his thrid phone! his next phone should be stainless steel and like you said sus im sure he would find a way to break that one as well

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
lmao sus i thought i was the only one my so breaks phones like they cost 99 cents ####### he is up to his thrid phone! his next phone should be stainless steel and like you said sus im sure he would find a way to break that one as well

Only 3? He's good with his phone then, compared to DJ - We are on #4 for 2009 :whistle:

Filed: Timeline

Only 3? He's good with his phone then, compared to DJ - We are on #4 for 2009 :whistle:

sus :whistle: I'm whistleling with you...

damn ya'll paying alot for phone calls.... my SO had 3 or 4 chips, he always called or I'll use a phone card and call him and he'll call me back. Never had any issues with digicel, but when he had a chip for cable and wireless that chip gave us problems, I would call him and someone else would answer the phone that was in Kingston or some other part of the island. So, when I went to visit I went with him to make a complaint and they gave us our money back for the chip and the phone (which worked when it wanted to)....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

{SUS} said it all....ppl will never understand becuase they are not in ur situation.....as long as ur happy thats all that matters.....I've heard the greencard thing and how dem jus a come fi use u.....i pay dem no mind....cause dem have dem man.....so why cant I want my man here.....wats the difference if u were in NY and he was in FL.....you dont know wat he would be doin but u still want to be with him....Live ya life my girl..lol

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.