Señorita Tessa

Where's your hometown?

827 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

TO LOVEABOO...sorry for the lost of the chain... were all from the same province and just 45 mins away drive thats why.

TO MANONG... thats sucks huh? and there are those reasons from immigration that just are very unfair and we can say that reasons out

of no where. so youve been here 36 yrs??? wow! ive just been here almost 11 yrs but my visajourney for my husband just

started 2007. and i have a long way to go still. been in and out of the country all these years thats why i cant get me

citizenship and now i have to file i-130 as an LPR... it will be a long journey.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My friends,

Where in the Philippines are you or your loved ones from? We'd be thrilled to know. Also, please provide a monicker or description of your town, city or province, if you could.

We'll start with myself. I am from Santa Cruz, a town just south of Davao City, and otherwise known as the Investors' Haven of Davao del Sur because of so many big enterprises with situs here. My fiance in Corona, California was born and raised in Vigan, Ilocos Sur, the Spanish colonial pueblo that was originally named La Ciudad Fernandina by our Castilian founders, in honor of King Ferdinand of Spain.

How about you?

Hello , I was born and raised in Manila but both my parents are from the north, I can speak and understand Ilocano .

Hello , I was born and raised in Manila but both my parents are from the north, I can speak and understand Ilocano .

Hi forestrose,sadinno idiay norte ti lugar ti nagannak kenka?

Hello to everyone:)

I am NEW here also:P

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Timeline

Hi forestrose,sadinno idiay norte ti lugar ti nagannak kenka?

Hello to everyone:)

I am NEW here also:P

Hello maritoni , my parents are from Abra , sorry di ako marunong magsulat ng Ilocano . :no:

Hello maritoni , my parents are from Abra , sorry di ako marunong magsulat ng Ilocano . :no:

Oh okey,ayos lang yan at least naintindihan mo rin naman:)

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Timeline

Oo naman , we were raised in an ilocano speaking household specially when my grandparents , both sides were still alive and besides , I am proud to be an Ilocano . I just wish I have learned to speak and other understand the other dialect of my mother , which is Itneg . Ang hirap kaya pag-aralan . :yes:

Oo naman , we were raised in an ilocano speaking household specially when my grandparents , both sides were still alive and besides , I am proud to be an Ilocano . I just wish I have learned to speak and other understand the other dialect of my mother , which is Itneg . Ang hirap kaya pag-aralan . :yes:

Oh may mga Itneg din pala sa Abra?:P akala ko s Kalinga at Apayao lang:)

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Timeline

Oh may mga Itneg din pala sa Abra?:P akala ko s Kalinga at Apayao lang:)

as far as i know , Itneg ( Tingguians) is a cultural minority in Abra, since Kalinga is near Abra, on the northern most part ( I hope I am right in my geography), perhaps some settled there ; since my mother is an itneg, then I am too, proud of my heritage !

Oh may mga Itneg din pala sa Abra? :P akala ko s Kalinga at Apayao lang:)

as far as i know , Itneg ( Tingguians) is a cultural minority in Abra, since Kalinga is near Abra, on the northern most part ( I hope I am right in my geography), perhaps some settled there ; since my mother is an itneg, then I am too, proud of my heritage !

So Itnegs originally from Abra?i must have to google that:) thank's for sharing.. :thumbs:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Timeline

Oh may mga Itneg din pala sa Abra? :P akala ko s Kalinga at Apayao lang:)

So Itnegs originally from Abra?i must have to google that:) thank's for sharing.. :thumbs:

I think so , yes .

I think so , yes .

Tama ka sis:)

The dictionary meaning of “bastardization” is the process of producing a ####### or mongrel or the “inbreeding of diverse breeds or strains” (Webster’s, l969: 72, 547). For example, the combination of Itneg and Iloko in Bangued, Pidigan, and Tayum in Abra Province produced the distinctive in-Iloko of Abra quite different from the in-Iloko of Ilocos Norte. The in-Iloko of Abra had replaced in-Itneg5 formerly spoken in Bangued, Pidigan, and Tayum. How this happened is therefore the subject matter of this paper in the hope of shedding some light into the problem of explaining the diverse ethnolinguistic groups in our country which is still observable today..

http://www.philippinesonline.org/nakem/Nak.../dumagat_fp.htm

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

I have relatives in Sta. Cruz Laguna from back home. I remember visiting once in a while. We'd go to Pagsanjan and have a lot of fun.

Di ko na masundan ang coversation sa topic na... But anyways, to answer the OP question, I'm from Laguna. Anyone from Laguna here also?

Get support with your Permanent Residency Australia passport and visa services.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ive been stayin here in the Metro, but i was raised and grew up in Dagupan,Pangasinan :D Where the best Milkfish in the world can be found! :D

K1

Interview Date: 07-24-09 PASSED!! Thank you Lord! :)

Visa In Hand: 07-30-09

POE-LAX: 08-07-09

Wedding: 09-09-09

AOS

Mailed AOS Packet: 10-22-09

Received Packet: 10-25-09

Check cashed: 11-02-09

NOA I-797: 11-02-09

Biometrics: 11-24-09

*Walked-In: 11-06-09(Biometrics) WEE! ;)

EAD Card Production: 12-16-09

AP: 12-17-09

Green Card notification: 12-24-09

Welcome Letter: 12-26-09

Green Card Mailed: 12-28-09

Green Card Received: 12-30-09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.