windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey guys, Really good news today....My fiance got her visa from Delbros today out of the blue! She didn't get a text or anything saying they were sending it. I called them the same day it was release and they said there wasn't any news. I was planning on bugging the Congressman's office next week again :P We are so relieved and happy at this point. A pretty good suprise for Thanksgiving! :thumbs: WOW, is this finally happening?? :help: Anyways, i thought i would say thank you to the people who prayed for us, gave us help and encouragement. :thumbs: We thank God that our prayers were finally answered, maybe not in our time but God's time. ;)

ME MIC.GIFFiancee PHI.GIF

-----------------------------------------

Day 1---- 6-13-2005 Sent I-129f in

Day 77--- 8-29-2005 NOA2

Day 106---9-27-2005 Manila recieved case

Day 445---9-01-2006 Interview date(AR).........Waiting

Day 499--10-25-2006 Case sent back to Embassy for review

Day 529--11-24-2006 Recieved Visa from Delbros!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

i have a clerical error on my BC infact my first, last name and my father's last name. but it was already corrected last 2003 after i graduate college. ive read some interview experience here and some has the same prob clerical error but why consul did not put em on AR? now, m confused but honestly, i already expected that consul will take a look of my BC. just relax wats one month for em to check the record of ur gf in NSO. we dont have choice but to wait. good luck to both of us and lets keep praying only.

clestz

Sorry I seem to be such a weenie and don't want to accept another month or two delay in getting Lilia here due to a one letter correction in her name on the BC. It has just been so long already and such a fight with IMBRA, Waiver, and heavy waiting times for interview.

Lilia's birth certificate was spelled LElia. She had it officially corrected in 2004. All records, school, baptismal, college etc. are in Lilia. She has never ever used LElia. NBI is correct spelling as well.

My plan is order a fresh Birth Certificate from NSO and have it sent directly to the USE Visa Unit with Lilia's case number on it. Do the same with NBI clearance. Then at interview time in Feb, they already have the necessary documents in their file (directly from the source) to verify. Also I intend to attend the interview.

Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. But if it saves a month or two, it is certainly worth the effort. My frank feeling is that putting everyone who has a typo on their birth certificate on AR will cause a huge backup. I know there must be many.

If any of you go to your interview and are facing this situation (where there is any change at all on your birth certificate) please post it here so we can benefit from your experience. We are all in this together.

Thanks,

Rob

yes, the BC u should present to the consul is from NSO already w/ the cenomar. i think, even though we will present to em the BC frm NSO they still want to do their own investigation. the color of the BC frm NSO w/ the remarks of correction is "yellow"

clestz

Hey guys, Really good news today....My fiance got her visa from Delbros today out of the blue! She didn't get a text or anything saying they were sending it. I called them the same day it was release and they said there wasn't any news. I was planning on bugging the Congressman's office next week again :P We are so relieved and happy at this point. A pretty good suprise for Thanksgiving! :thumbs: WOW, is this finally happening?? :help: Anyways, i thought i would say thank you to the people who prayed for us, gave us help and encouragement. :thumbs: We thank God that our prayers were finally answered, maybe not in our time but God's time. ;)

wow a very long journey! congrats and thanks for starting up this thread! wish u luck!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline

congrats - the windchaser- :thumbs:

December 05, 2005- Met online

January 15, 2006 - I love you. I love you too.

July 19-26,2006- First visit

July 19,2006- Engaged

August 17, 2006 - I-129F mailed to VSC

December 20,2006 - January 08,'07 - Second visit

January 12, 2007 -Visa on Hand

January 26, 2007 -Arrived in the USA - POE:SFO

February 14, 2007 -Civil Wedding

March 12, 2007 - Applied for SSN married name

April 16, 2007 - SSN received

March 12, 2007- AOS mailed to Chicago Xbox

March 14, 2007- AOS delivered to Chicago Xbox

March 20, 2007- NOA1

March 23, 2007- Touched

March 26, 2007- Biometrics letter received

April 11, 2007- Case transfered to CSC

April 12, 2007- Biometrics appointment

April 12 & 14 2007- Touched

April 16, 2007- CSC transfer notice received

May 16, 2007- Touched, case pending @ CSC

May 17 & 18 2007- Touched

June 25 & 26 2007- Touched

July 03, 2007- Card Production ordered

July 04, 2007- Touched

July 05, 2007- Touched

July 06, 2007- Approval Notice Sent

July 07, 2007- Touched

July 09, 2007- Welcome Letter received

July 11, 2007- Green Card received (dated June 28,2007)

March 28, 2009 - File to Remove Condition

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations!!! :dance: I'm sure the next is her trip and your wedding :D Wow.... im envious :D

myspace.com profile

Friendster profile

POE LAX --------------- APRIL 29,2007 / JAX, Florida APRIL 30,2007

MARRIED -------------- JUNE 18,2007

AOS SENT ------------- JULY 10,2007 - via DHL courier service

AOS RECEIVED ------- JULY 11,2007(day 1)

NOA1------------------- JULY 18,2007 (day 7)

BIOMETRICS ---------- AUGUST 13,2007 (day 26)

INTERVIEW-------------SEPTEMBER 25,2007.....10:30AM (day 69)

GREEN CARD APPROVED exactly 69 days ~~~~~~SEPTEMBER 25,2007

Card Ordered for Prod'n ---------SEPTEMBER 28,2007 (email from USCIS CRIS)

Welcome Letter (E-mail & Snail Mail)---------------OCTOBER 03,2007

Green Card Received via snail mail ~~~~~~~ OCTOBER 05,2007 (79 DAYS)

SSN Approved ---------NOVEMBER 05,2007

SS Card Received -----NOVEMBER 19,2007 via snail mail

THANK YOU VISA JOURNEY !!!

Timeline

Congrats to both of you!!!

Congratulations!miracles happen to those who wait in HIS time !GOD is GOOD ,..and thank you very much for sharing all your thoughts and input on this thread...Goodluck and may you and your asawa have a happy life together!

(F)(F)(F)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Other Timeline

Windchaser. congratulations to you!!!

what province does your fiance lives here?

***TIMELINE***

September 2005-met on net

Nov 27, 2005- fiance's visit

Dec. 7, 2005-fiance left

January 25, 2006-File I-129f

Feb. 1, 2006-NOA1

April 2006-RFE

May 9, 2006-NOA2

May 17, 2006-Forwarded to Manila

Case#MNL20066351XX

May 22, 2006-Consulate Receives

June 16 2006- k packet sent by USE through delbros

*(waiting for packet)*

Interview date given on June 19 2006-PLDT 1-909-101-7878=SEPTEMBER 21, 2006 @ 6:30am

medical=September 11-12, 2006

CFO- day before flight.

Interview-September 21, 2006 (On AR)

October 25, 2006- submitted lacking documents

November 25, 2006- Visa Received

Timeline

Wonderful news! That makes me very happy! You guys have been through so much!

YEAH!

05/18/05: Met on Yahoo chat.

09/10/05: We agree to meet.

02/10/06: First trip to Manila

03/26/06: Filied I-129F package

04/04/06: NOA 1 at California service center

06/30/06: IMBRA RFE mailed to CSC

07/05/06: Email stating CSC received RFE

07/31/06: NOA 2! Wahoooo!

08/03/06: NVC reciept

08/07/06: NVC forwards petition to the Embassy!!

08/15/06: Embassy received case:MNL2006716###

09/19/06: We have an interview date!! Wahoo!

11/20/06: Interview

11/29/06: VISA delivered

12/05/06: Entry into the U.S. at LAX

Clestz,

there are 3 types of 1040 ITR's. whichever copy of it you have is fine, as long as you have copy of the W-2, to back up the reported gross income.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Hi guys hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, just wanted you all to know that we are back and recovering from our jetlag. :) My boytoy and i are spending thanksgiving with his cousins here in las vegas. so far, there has been alot of drinking going around. fun fun, and of course it was nice to have spent thanksgiving with him and his family. i got to do mashed potatoes as well as the stuffing.

getting married tomorrow. i cant wait. :D

no more fainting... for now. im not sure about tomorrow though but i have to make sure that the I do answer comes out from my mouth before i pass out.

:) my prayers are wtih all those who are in line for interview in the next couple of days as well as for those who are still waiting for their interview dates. hope all is well with you all.

Hi Annie,

Happy to hear from you again!You sounds so cute when you call him boytoy..haha..tomorrow you call him asawa ko or ''mister ko''. :P ..hey ..congrats.. ..patingin ng wedding pics ha..pls..

'buti ka pa no more lonely nights..and for sure merry ang x'mas or everyday is a holiday to you now..*sigh*.. me..? malamig ang pasko koh..miss Gary so bad..hmmpp.

Ingat girl.. and keep yourself and your boytoy busy huh.. ;)

71.gifwed21.jpg060103Wedding001_prv1.gif71.gif

(F)(F)(F)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Congrats on receiving the visa after having to endure such a long wait. have a most happy life together!

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

I have a question for everybody here...

Is the Embassy now accepting only the Forms like the DS156.... filled out online only? The packet 4 my Fiance recieved says nothing about this & She recieved it well after the Embassy announced they wont accept Handwritten Forms anymore. Should I have her do Both to be sure? I know it has much to do with the Barcode printing for Authenticity right?

My Honey's Interview is a week from Monday

Thank You in Advance.....

i have a clerical error on my BC infact my first, last name and my father's last name. but it was already corrected last 2003 after i graduate college. ive read some interview experience here and some has the same prob clerical error but why consul did not put em on AR? now, m confused but honestly, i already expected that consul will take a look of my BC. just relax wats one month for em to check the record of ur gf in NSO. we dont have choice but to wait. good luck to both of us and lets keep praying only.

clestz

Sorry I seem to be such a weenie and don't want to accept another month or two delay in getting Lilia here due to a one letter correction in her name on the BC. It has just been so long already and such a fight with IMBRA, Waiver, and heavy waiting times for interview.

Lilia's birth certificate was spelled LElia. She had it officially corrected in 2004. All records, school, baptismal, college etc. are in Lilia. She has never ever used LElia. NBI is correct spelling as well.

My plan is order a fresh Birth Certificate from NSO and have it sent directly to the USE Visa Unit with Lilia's case number on it. Do the same with NBI clearance. Then at interview time in Feb, they already have the necessary documents in their file (directly from the source) to verify. Also I intend to attend the interview.

Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. But if it saves a month or two, it is certainly worth the effort. My frank feeling is that putting everyone who has a typo on their birth certificate on AR will cause a huge backup. I know there must be many.

If any of you go to your interview and are facing this situation (where there is any change at all on your birth certificate) please post it here so we can benefit from your experience. We are all in this together.

Thanks,

Rob

I can only Imagine what you are going through!

Hey the Embassy has spelled my 1st name wrong on the letter to me & in Packet 4....I hope this does not screw me up at all... How do they expect us to get it perfect when they are busy screwing up spelling themselves!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.