firdaus

VSC working on sunday

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

i dont kno but i always thought that VSC works on weekdays but from posts that i read today it seems they have been working on on sunday...does that mean there trying to catch up or work faster!!! i hope they are

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
i dont kno but i always thought that VSC works on weekdays but from posts that i read today it seems they have been working on on sunday...does that mean there trying to catch up or work faster!!! i hope they are

i got approved yesterday, a sunday, so I reckon that is gotta be a good thing! :thumbs:

K-1 VISA Timeline

I-129F Sent :2008-10-16

I-129F NOA2 :2009-02-22

Interview Date : 2009-03-31

VISA APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : 2009-04-05

US Entry : 2009-04-26 tickets bought!

Wedding date: May 31, 2009

Praise HaShem! This has been such a blessing all thanks to him and his glorious hand!

AOS Timeline:

I-495 Sent: 2009-06-30

I-495 Received: 2009-07-01 (Fedex Overnight)

I-495 Biometrics: 2009-08-11

INTERVIEW DATE RECEIVED:: 2009-08-28

1-495 INTERVIEW DATE: 2009-09-29

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

They work all days of the week. Some adjuticator's bring files home..hence the 'touches' we see with petitions going out and then coming back. ;)

Just FYI tho, just because your approval date was noted as a Sunday does not mean that's when the adjuticator actually approved it. It just means that's when the USCIS database that updates you via email was updated.

In the big scheme of things... it really matters very little. ;)

Historically, VSC has always been the faster service center out of all of them BUT recent years have brough many changes. One thing remains the same... the timelines change all the time.

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.