alexkat09

DONE WITH OUR MEDICAL

9 posts in this topic

Thank God for another guidance that He gave us. Thank you Ann, Aida, Pia, Eloisa for the prayers and supoort :)

Done with me and my son's medical! :dance: Allowed to take the Medical eventhough we have no Appointment Letter yet. Just explained to them that my interview is on the first week of March and i haven't recieved any Letter. If i will wait for the letter it might be a rush for has to take the medical and it might fall on my son's Fourth Quarter Examination. We took our two day medical last Feb. 19-20. I brought all of the necessary documents that might be needed or asked by the Physicians. My Imminization Record and Certificate from my OB-Gyne. Medical Records and Certificate from the Hospital because i just gave birth last Nov 2008 on a Ceasarian Delivery. Asked my son's Pedia of his Immunization Record and Certificate. I also brought my Prenatal book and the Record of my son which showed his 9mos treatment of Primary Complex. I have it photocopied the night before our medical, 3 copies for each. I also prepared our passport, 2x2 pics white background with printed name at the back. Just to be sure, bring 4 copies. Because my son was asked for 4 pics and 3 pis for me. I placed it all on a Clear Book to be Organized. It was so tiring on the first day because of the procedure and examination that was given. So nervous on the second day, thinking of our xray result. But when we came there, the guard stamped our receipt with "FOR IMMUNIZATION" I'm so happy because that means our xray result is fine. Actually i was so scared of my son's xray because he had a history of Primary complex. But it was already treated. Started the 6 months treatment last March 2008 and finished it last Sept 2008. His pedia told me to extend the treatment until Dec of 2008 to make sure that his lungs will be clear. We arrived there at 9:30am. Called our name at the immunization room at 11:00am. Waited for the result at the Releasing Area, ground floor. Got mine at 1pm. My son's result at 2:45pm.

Oopps... by the way. I finally get to meet Ishom and Rose of Visa Journey. They are so nice and friendly :)

We are just now waiting for our scheduled interview.

Goodluck to us...Thank God for anther guidance that He gave us. Thank you Ann, Aida, Pia, Eloisa for the prayers and supoort :)

Done with me and my son's medical! :dance: Allowed to take the Medical eventhough we have no Appointment Letter yet. Just explained to them that my interview is on the first week of March and i haven't recieved any Letter. If i will wait for the letter it might be a rush for has to take the medical and it might fall on my son's Fourth Quarter Examination. We took our two day medical last feb. 19-20. I brought all of the necessary documents that might be needed or asked by the Physicians. My imminization record and Certificate from my OB-Gyne. Medical Records and Certificate form the Hospital because i just gave birth last Nov 2008 on a Ceasarian Delivery. Asked my son's Pedia of his Immunization record and Certificate. I also brought my prenatal book and the Record of my Son which showed his 9mos treatment of Primary Complex. I have it photocopied the night before our medical. I also prepared our passport, 2x2 pics white background with printed name at the back. Just to be sure, bring 4 copies. Because my son was asked for 4 pics and 3 pis for me. I placed it all on a Clear Book to be Organized. It was so tiring on the first day because of the procedure and examination that was given. So nervous on the second day, thinking of our xray result. But when we came there, the guard stamped our receipt with "FOR IMMUNIZATION" I'm so happy because that means our xray result is fine. Actually i was so scared of my son's xray because he had a history of Primary complex. But it was already treated. Started the 6 months treatment last March 2008 and finished it last Sept 2008. His pedia told me to extend the treatment until Dec of 2008 to make sure that his lungs will be clear. We arrived there at 9:30am. Called our name at the immunization room at 11:00am. Waited for the result at the Releasing Area, ground floor. Got mine at 1pm. My son's result at 2:45pm.

Oopps... by the way. I finally get to meet Ishom and Rose of Visa Journey. They are so nice and friendly :)

Goodluck to us...Ishom, Rose and Dhumanmagenta :thumbs: Thank you also for the prayers and support. :)

Edited by pretty_wahine09

payitforward.jpg

Karma_Me_Banner.gif

WELCOME TO MY PAGEhttp://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=53615

CEMAR/MARRIAGE INDEX

CENOMAR.jpg

CENOMAR

CENOMAR_SINGLE.jpg

Thank God for another guidance that He gave us. Thank you Ann, Aida, Pia, Eloisa for the prayers and supoort :)

Done with me and my son's medical! :dance: Allowed to take the Medical eventhough we have no Appointment Letter yet. Just explained to them that my interview is on the first week of March and i haven't recieved any Letter. If i will wait for the letter it might be a rush for has to take the medical and it might fall on my son's Fourth Quarter Examination. We took our two day medical last Feb. 19-20. I brought all of the necessary documents that might be needed or asked by the Physicians. My Imminization Record and Certificate from my OB-Gyne. Medical Records and Certificate from the Hospital because i just gave birth last Nov 2008 on a Ceasarian Delivery. Asked my son's Pedia of his Immunization Record and Certificate. I also brought my Prenatal book and the Record of my son which showed his 9mos treatment of Primary Complex. I have it photocopied the night before our medical, 3 copies for each. I also prepared our passport, 2x2 pics white background with printed name at the back. Just to be sure, bring 4 copies. Because my son was asked for 4 pics and 3 pis for me. I placed it all on a Clear Book to be Organized. It was so tiring on the first day because of the procedure and examination that was given. So nervous on the second day, thinking of our xray result. But when we came there, the guard stamped our receipt with "FOR IMMUNIZATION" I'm so happy because that means our xray result is fine. Actually i was so scared of my son's xray because he had a history of Primary complex. But it was already treated. Started the 6 months treatment last March 2008 and finished it last Sept 2008. His pedia told me to extend the treatment until Dec of 2008 to make sure that his lungs will be clear. We arrived there at 9:30am. Called our name at the immunization room at 11:00am. Waited for the result at the Releasing Area, ground floor. Got mine at 1pm. My son's result at 2:45pm.

Goodluck to us...Thank God for anther guidance that He gave us. Thank you Ann, Aida, Pia, Eloisa for the prayers and supoort :)

Done with me and my son's medical! :dance: Allowed to take the Medical eventhough we have no Appointment Letter yet. Just explained to them that my interview is on the first week of March and i haven't recieved any Letter. If i will wait for the letter it might be a rush for has to take the medical and it might fall on my son's Fourth Quarter Examination. We took our two day medical last feb. 19-20. I brought all of the necessary documents that might be needed or asked by the Physicians. My imminization record and Certificate from my OB-Gyne. Medical Records and Certificate form the Hospital because i just gave birth last Nov 2008 on a Ceasarian Delivery. Asked my son's Pedia of his Immunization record and Certificate. I also brought my prenatal book and the Record of my Son which showed his 9mos treatment of Primary Complex. I have it photocopied the night before our medical. I also prepared our passport, 2x2 pics white background with printed name at the back. Just to be sure, bring 4 copies. Because my son was asked for 4 pics and 3 pis for me. I placed it all on a Clear Book to be Organized. It was so tiring on the first day because of the procedure and examination that was given. So nervous on the second day, thinking of our xray result. But when we came there, the guard stamped our receipt with "FOR IMMUNIZATION" I'm so happy because that means our xray result is fine. Actually i was so scared of my son's xray because he had a history of Primary complex. But it was already treated. Started the 6 months treatment last March 2008 and finished it last Sept 2008. His pedia told me to extend the treatment until Dec of 2008 to make sure that his lungs will be clear. We arrived there at 9:30am. Called our name at the immunization room at 11:00am. Waited for the result at the Releasing Area, ground floor. Got mine at 1pm. My son's result at 2:45pm.

Goodluck to us...Ishom, Rose and Dhumanmagenta :thumbs: Thank you also for the prayers and support. :)

Hi, did they take a look at all the records you brought with you? Are these records (OB-Gyne certificate, medical records, Hosp certificate?) required?

thanks!

Hi, did they take a look at all the records you brought with you? Are these records (OB-Gyne certificate, medical records, Hosp certificate?) required?

thanks!

Hi! How old is your son? I will bring my two sons to St. Lukes on March 10 and 11. I am still here in Rhode Island and I will be going there on March 9. My time is limited and I want them to pass their medical asap (I'm praying too hard). They are 18 and 13 and they can't find their vaccination record. I just call them and they said they can't find it (they've been searching the whole bedroom for a week now). As far as I understood, if we can't provide their vaccination record, everything will be redone. Am I right? I am fine with that but my younger kid (the 13 years old is scared, you know kids are afraid of injections).

It seems that I have no choice but to repeat all their vaccinations huh. Are they strict with kids? Their interview will be on the 23rd of March and we hope that everything will happen smoothly. We have a return flight already (I know that it's not the smart thing but my USC husband is the one who decided on that because he said that my kids has no history of TB or anything). I am just the one who's worried all the time (you know how mom's are).

Can you give me some hints how your son had his medical. I have some ideas because I always read the website and here in Visa Journey, but it's very seldom that they have clues about medical for kids my sons age.

Thank you and good day.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Good Luck!! You're almost there!!

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

mare congrats.. u're almost done with this journey.. im happy for u and ur kids...

hope everything will be fine on ur interview and on ur baby's CRBA...

d5muaz79s9.pngs-event.png

IR-5 for dad

02/16/12 - mailed I-130

02/27/12 - NOA1 petition received(hubby's birthday!)

06/06/12 - NOA2 stating I-130 approved

06/29/12 - NVC received case

07/09/12 - case entered in the system,assigned MNL # and IIN,email add given

07/12/12 - beneficiary emailed DS-3032, auto response received

07/18/12 - AOS fee bill/paid "IN PROCESS"

07/20/12 - AOS fee bill shows "PAID", mailed AOS package

07/25/12 - received AOS

07/25/12 - IV Fee Bill Invoiced, paid $230.00 "IN PROCESS"

07/26/12 - IV Fee bill shows "PAID"

07/28/12 - mailed IV Package

08/03/12 - received DS 230 packet

08/14/12 - sent RFE

08/16/12 - NVC received RFE

08/21/12 - log in failed

08/22/12 - case complete!

09/26-27/12 - medical at SLMC

10/04/12 - interview

12/01/12 - Left Philippines

good luck on the interview

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.