SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Girl who you telling? I was like damn when was the last time you had medical care. And he said that the nurse poke him at the same time with 2 shots in the same arm. My poor baby!!! Yea if I see that nurse I'm going to give her a piece of my mind for trying to hurt my boo :bonk:

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where did he go Shanette?

O gosh you asked me too quick.....Hold on here it is

Dr. Michael Banbury

Half Moon Shopping Village 27 Hope Road Medical Associates Hospital

Rose Hall, Montego Bay Kingston 10 18 Tangerine Pl

St. James (876) 926-7401-3 Kingston 10

I KNEW you were going to say that!! That man has made life miserable for us for the last 2 weeks!!! I think we should make a personal VJ note to NOT go there.

Gosh... I was so worked up I had to go back and fix my typos....

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Where did he go Shanette?

O gosh you asked me too quick.....Hold on here it is

Dr. Michael Banbury

Half Moon Shopping Village 27 Hope Road Medical Associates Hospital

Rose Hall, Montego Bay Kingston 10 18 Tangerine Pl

St. James (876) 926-7401-3 Kingston 10

I KNEW you were going to say that!! That's man has made life miserable for us for the last 2 weeks!!! I think we should make a person VJ note to NOT go there.

Oh my Lord is that who you been dealing with? #######? Yea he shouldn't being doing the medical exams since he is such a procrastinator!!!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl who you telling? I was like damn when was the last time you had medical care. And he said that the nurse poke him at the same time with 2 shots in the same arm. My poor baby!!! Yea if I see that nurse I'm going to give her a piece of my mind for trying to hurt my boo :bonk:

thats crazy...my fiance' doesnt like to get shots ...so when the time comes i'm gonna feel so sorry for him..i'm hoping it wont be too costly but by what i'm hearing its probally gonna cost an arm and a leg !! ( literally ) :lol:

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: Timeline

I had my SO go to the clinic in Mobay to find out what shots he needed and got them there. My SO's cousin paid Dr. "bc" nearly $350.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I am so bored too. I should have just worked from home.

I'm not bored, just unfocused and unmotivated......

Hey Patty..

I am all of the three - especially unfocused and unmotivated, lol - I have a full voicemail at work, and haven't listened to my messages in 3 days! :whistle:

Eeekk!! :wacko: Have you changed your message yet to say you're on vacation? :unsure:

Nope! I haven't even told people I am going yet? Is it a full moon or something? Don't these people know that I am working on my midterm? LOL

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Dang it costs too much money for this process. Granted its worth it but my Lord give us a break!!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dang it costs too much money for this process. Granted its worth it but my Lord give us a break!!

this process is very costly ..especially for me being a full time student and wrking part time..primarily the reason why its taking me so long to send my packet off..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I had my SO go to the clinic in Mobay to find out what shots he needed and got them there. My SO's cousin paid Dr. "bc" nearly $350.

$350!!!! How many did he get? We are thinking C only needs two but who knows for sure. Okay so he is taking $18000J better be enough.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I'm packing extra Vaseline next time I go to Kingston....

Filed: Timeline

I'm packing extra Vaseline next time I go to Kingston....

dillon, he's young and he didn't get a lot of the shots. If he had asked we would have told him what to do before his medical.

TL, you get the Vaseline and I'll bring the timberland boots and sweats

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

$350!!!! How many did he get? We are thinking C only needs two but who knows for sure. Okay so he is taking $18000J better be enough.

As long as he stays away from BC Branbury he should be fine. When I made the initial appointment way back when she told me on the phone that he needed to bring $90 for the medical and $200 for the vaccinations! But I guess it's the same way here - Sunny said the want to charge $100 for one shot for Ray.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well I am not even going to stress it for tomorrow...what happens, happens.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.