mamalou

Consulate Interview Approved!

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks God he is so good to me. our interview go smooth and the Consul assign to us was nice lady, she approve us without even asking a Co-sponsor, considering that my husband's in come does not meet Poverty income requirements, but the thing is that he is currently & continuously working (I arrange his 2008 pay stubs from Jan to the current date, in separate sheet of paper I did make a breakdown). I guess its a plus factor that my husband is single, no kids plus when the consul ask me whats my job I said I have been through a lot of work before I was once working in an office, become self employed, I also tell that i have a home business. So maybe she think that I can be a potential rather than become a public charge. Lastly, i ask her ''Mam when can I get our visa, She said don't worry everything is fine except to just furnish me with your NBI Clearance in your previous family name (late husband family name i used before) She said once you submit it your visa will fallow. told her '' you know Mam my husband is so lonely waiting for me since we been apart for over 1 yr now, She smile & said Yes I understand your situation but don't worry, smiling at me & my daughter. Alam nu mga guys un pre screener na assign sa booth #25 was so mataray to me. Pero I keep quite nlang. But anyways thanks for everybody wishing me well in my interview.

Good Luck to everybody who are patiently waiting I wish your speedy approval. Your time will come soon. :dance::star::dance:

MARLO SY PARKER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.