steven_brenda

EXCELLENT

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Excellent!!! That was the word from the consul after he interviewed me.

The pre-screener and the consul almost had same questions during my interview. I think they were doing that to see if my answers were just the same.

Here are the Qs:

Pre-screening questions:

My full name

My age

My birthday

When and how did we meet?

When did we meet in person?

For how long?

Is he married?

Does he has children?

How many?

A boy or a girl?

What's his work?

Then she asked some of my documents like affidavit of support and supporting docs, pictures, emails, cards, chatlogs, my birth certificate, cenomar, nbi clearance.

Consul questions:

My full name

Birthdate

My petitioner

What city does he live?

Is he married?

How many times?

Does he has children?

How many?

What's her/his name?

How old is she?

Is she single or married?

When was his final divorce?

Did I able to go abroad before?

and when he turned to the second page of the I-129F, he asked my fiance's home number

And he said: Excellent, you can take your seat now outside. Everything is fine, your VISA is approved!! Enjoy your stay in the US....I got a pink slip guys!!!

And i said Thank you so much!!!

To all the VJ members Thank you so much guys!!!!!!!! And to my sis Chadherm,, sis the wait is almost over, congrats to us!!!!!! And thanks too.

Congrats! i had mine last 09 and i also got a pink slip. Good Luck !

WOW!!! Congrats too.

You're still waiting for your visa? Do you have an idea how long will it take?

Hmm... i have no idea gurl. Hopefully it will arrive asap..taga saan ka gurl? Saang window ka nainterview?

Im residing now here in Manila. Window no. 28 ako. Kaw?

Window 32 ako nainterview.. nako madali lang yan sayo kasi sa Manila ka lang nakatira . I am from Cebu.. hopefully mag arrive na ang visa natin ano.

Oo nga eh, hopefully soon. Sabi nga nila mabilis daw pag dito sa manila, maybe 3-5 days only? Well, let's hope and pray na we will get the visa soon. When are you planning to go to US?

JUst receive a text message from Air21, sabi ready to deliver na daw ang visa ko. Hopefully mag arrive na bukas. Thanks God! Ikaw na ang susunod gurl.

WOW!!! Congrats gurl!!!!!

Mine will be soon too hopefully...

God Is really Good...don't worry madali rin yang sayo. Who know's bukas nandyan na yun. Good Luck sa atin...

Edited by miss_jane

Congratulations!!

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.