K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

Vika and I both say congratulations. Vika says she shares your happiness, because this was her position one month ago. Good Luck :dance:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: And have a beautiful wedding and marriage :thumbs:

CONGRATS!!! As you know the journey is long and has a lot of stress we all go through but when the PINK slip arrives it was all worth it.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Finally, after the long wait of my interview date, it just happened! And i did it well!! Hahah!

Just a popular PINK SLIP though....

:lol:

Well, i cannot say it's painless with the Pre-Screener, but its PAINLESS with the CONSUL!

I had a lil bit of worries after my Pre-Screener interviewed me.

She doesnt really asked me a question first thing. She command me to tell her my love story with my fiance. So i was a bit nervous where to start coz i worry that is i said something questionable even its true...I worry that i'll say something that i didnt mean to coz of nervousness. She asked for my NBI Clearance, Cenomar and Birth certificate.

So after i told her our love story she began asking me questions but all were easy especially that i was telling the truth. She told me to got back to the blue chairs. But then, after a minute or so, she called me to go back again. I was wondering why.... When i got back to her, she said she forgot to ask my Aff. of Support, I showed her my I-134 but she need more.. She wants my 1040, which i dont have that 1040 form, but i have an IRS which will cover that, but she said she wanted the 1040, i told her i dont have it and just showed every financial docs i have, but she never bothered to look at them, instead, she just said, the Consul will be the one to ask me that... So i began to worry, i felt dead nervous! As soon as I got back to the blue chairs, I asked a new friend's fiance i met inside the embassy, and he studied my IRS and he said those will do to cover up my 1040 form.

Still i was nervous, i was wondering what will be the Consul decide if i dont have it?..

When my number flashed again on the queue board. Window 27, i stand and began walking, i just whispered, "God, its all up to you now." And in my surprise, i dont know why i felt so calm, and there was no single, itty bitty nervousness i feel that time.

When i opened the door of Wndow 27, i found our that there are 2 cubicle there and 2 Consul, the first Consul was a handsome young guy in there, already interviewing someone, so i went to the far left, and i saw a pretty woman waiting for me, i think she is in her mid 40s! Anyway, I greet her Good Morning as i saw her smiling at me already and she greeted me too!, I already felt her warm and kind hearted.. A beautiful aura! So i sit one of the chairs there while she was busy browsing the computer and fixing the headset on her ears. She keep smiling at me! By that time, the Consul next to us was i think already lost his temper to the girl whom he was interviewing. The speaker also loud that i worry i couldnt hear my Consul if she start to ask me. So, i said "Maam, i think i could not hear you." (lakas ng loob noh?)

And she turned to me and say "Oh, im sorry.." with a very apologetic voice and she fixed her headset. She asked me if the guy next window was loud. And i said yes, so she told the girl assitant on her back to tell the guy consul to adjust his speaker. So, after that i know i can hear her well and understand everything she ask. So she started asking;

What is my fiance's name.

How old is he? (I told my fiance's age and it was his birthday, she said "Oh, its his birthday!" with a tone of amusement!)

She asked me how old i am.

Who is Phil? (my fiance's name)

Who is Paula (my fiance's sister in law whom i exchanged emails with)

What does she think when she saw my wedding dress.(this question was only a trick, coz i still dont have a dress that Phil's sis in law have seen.)

What is my plan on my wedding.

Am i sure that he is the one. (i said YES excitedly)

After that she smiled and she congratulated me that she approved me to get to US to marry my darling! I felt overwhelmingly happy that time and made me deaf for a sec! i just heard her instructing me to go back now to the blue chairs and wait for my number to be flashed again and to pay the Air21.

Before i left, she told me to tell my darling, Happy Birthday! And so i answered her that i will tell him right away! As soon as i get out. And she laughed and i know she was happy about for both of us! I was in cloud nine! I felt my tears were about to fall and i thanked God, He was with me during that time.

I claimed my Pink slip at window 37 and headed to the Air21 booth right next to the door that also lead to the exit door! And that's it! I was wondering why the consul didnt even bothered to asked my 1040 or my I-134 or pics though....

Now im hopeful and patiently waiting for my Visa to arrive!

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR FRIENDS WHO HAD HELPED US PREPARED EVERYTHING AND PRAYED FOR OUR JOURNEY TOGETHER!

God bless us!

:wow: congratzzzz... God bless....

USCIS

06-15-2009—————filing of I-I30 REFILE

06-19-2009—————NOA1

06-25-2009—————touched

09-08-2009—————NOA2 BY EMAIL

09-11-2009---------HARD COPY NOA2 RECEIVED

GOD IS GOOD…THANKS TO ALL VJ'rs ADVISED AND ENCOURAGEMENT

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

09-18-2009—————CASE ARRIVED AT NVC

09-21-2009—————CASE # ASSIGNED MNLXXXXXXXXX THRU PHONE

09-21-2009--------SEND DS3230 AND AOS FEE TO PETITIONER

09-25-2009-------- HUBBY RECEIVED DS3230 AND AOS BILL 70$

09-25-2009---------PAY AOS BILL ONLINE

09-28-2009---------AOS FEE BILL PAID…PRINTED COVERSHEET

09-29-2009---------BENEFICIARY RECEIVED DS3230 THRU EMAIL

09-29-2009---------EMAILED DS3230

09-30-2009 --------SENT DS3230 THRU LBC

10-07-2009---------IV FEE BILL RECEIVED THRU EMAIL

10-07-2009---------IV fee bill pay online

10-08-2009---------IV Fee Bill paid… (tym to print)

10-09-2009---------HUSBAND CALL FOR WORK (rehired) YIPPPEEE

10-26-2009---------sent AOS package and documents

10-28-2009---------sent DS230 THRU LBC

11-13-2009---------signed IN FAILED 7:20 pm Phils. tym!!!

11-16-2009---------CASE COMPLETED accrd. AVR

11-28-2009----------called NVC for schedule of interview (just try) and operator said JANUARY 05, 2010 6:30 am

same date,,got my appointment letter thru email..8:30 pm Phils. tym

12-02-09 to 12-03-2009 medical exam passed!!

01-05-2010-----------interview date

visa approved!!!

01-08-2010----------- VISA RECEIVED 9:45 am via AIR21

01-13-2010----------cfo at katipunan...

01-19-2010----------ARRIVED AT SFO TO SAN JOSE

Congratulations and God bless!

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.