kenvr

Blue slip white slip Documents turned in as requisted

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Greeting fellow members,

My Fiancee had interview Jan 15th and is 5 months pregnant. She said she saw approval on the paper work.but After the interview the Consular requested another I-134 from me as her Son was not on line 10 ( is on line 3 though) and a new no marriage semenar for her because of the baby to prove she is married ( this was supplied on the 15 also) She was given a blue slip and a white slip with the 2 documents requested checked. We quickly got the new requested documents and she presented to Embassy on the 29th of January. They looked at them took them and her passport and that of our Sons. Then said to wait to hear from us. We are know praying for the Visa to arrive soon so we can be married before the baby is born. We wish not to have the baby out of wedlock as my insurance will cover her and the child if we can marry at least one day before the child is born. I called Grace at the Embassy and she said everything looks good to me and i see you have supplied the affidavit of support for the child and even wrote the USCIS just after the pregnany. She said everything looks good to me and wait 7-10 days if you hear nothing call back in 1 week. it has now been 7 days and nothing yet. I will call again Ma`am Grace Tuesday and inquire about our case again as she asked me to do. She did say to me everything looks good to me but the final decision lies with the consular. Has anybody dealt with this before? Again the passports were taken so im guessing that a good sign but..........? We are still stressed as if they make us wait till baby born to come to US it is going to be costly for us and no insurance on my fiance,Although the baby is covered apon birth. I wonder how long this can drag out as she has 2 and 1/2 months to get this Visa and be able to fly here. Im wondering as they took the passport will she be required to have another interview or will they approve the documents and send her the visa? Sorry for the long letter and if anybody has been down this road before and can share with us there experinse it would be most appreciated. God bless and i look forward to reading some response`s

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.