MMW

BISAYA KINI ( KAPWA BISAYA TABANG!!!)

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Because your husband has some medical concerns, it would be wiser if you both live in the U.S. If he is on permanent disability, Medicare will also cover him in addition to his private medical insurance or insurance from GM, if any. I retract my initial suggestion that if might be better if you live in the Philippines.

P.S.

To the woman (Wash n Wear) who rudely interrupted me, please mind you own business and don't make unholy overtures on somebody's ideas.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might be better if your husband just stay and retire there in the Philippines. Basi ang iyang GM pension ug SS benefits dili enough para mamaintain and inyong kinabuhi diri sa America. (Paciencia ka na sa aking Visaya porque Ilocano ako). Unya, magvacaion na lang kamo diri sa America every now and then. Kung waa lain na source of income ang imong bana diri sa America, lisud kaayo. The GM pension and SS benefits might not be enough, especialmente karon na lisud kaayo ang economia diri sa America.

Ang iyang gipangutana is about domicile isyu...dili ng imong tambag ug asa sila mopuyo...Unsa may paki nimo kung dili paigo ilang abot wala man sila manghulam ninyo... :angry:

Lisud sad ning sobraan ra ka bright nga naa diri sa forum...motubag ug dili mao... :bonk:

murag agree ko ana imohang statement ...besides i do firmly believed nga ang taong nag lisud resulta na sa ka tapulan sa tao kung kabalo lang ka maningkamot ubanan ug pag ampo walay impossble sa ginoo., ug ang nasud nga nag lisod kana resulta na sa corrupt nga goberyno.

ug kaninyong tanan daghan kaayong salamat.

MMW

tinuod nah...naa r na sa kkugi ug pagtipid...ug usa p ang tnan ato gayod isalig sa Ginoo...with Him all things are possible!!!

mao lage jud naa rana sa ka kuge sa tao. ug dli awas sa kwarta in short dli gastador.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

oh my god...please no war here...hehehehhehe...friends tayo dito lahat...

yah i dont want to creat any trouble bcoz of my statement/post, anyway all ur info are greatly appreciated

god bless us all

MMW

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Because your husband has some medical concerns, it would be wiser if you both live in the U.S. If he is on permanent disability, Medicare will also cover him in addition to his private medical insurance or insurance from GM, if any. I retract my initial suggestion that if might be better if you live in the Philippines.

P.S.

To the woman (Wash n Wear) who rudely interrupted me, please mind you own business and don't make unholy overtures on somebody's ideas.

I should say you are a freak'n uneducated, u dont know how to read...mind your own business too!!! again the issue is domicile not your suggestion...

there will be war if people don't know how to understand!!!

hi iswear and ajantess,

just stop it...it wouldnt lead to anything good...anyways both of you made your point so lets be cool here...hehehhehe.. para kayong aso't pusa na tuloy...hehehhehehe.

its mmw's issue here not your issues...so try to send message to each other na lang...bahala magbangayan kayo basta kayo lang ang nakakabasa ng mga message ninyo...hehhehehe..

lets just respect each others opinion...anyways its just opinion di ba.... no fowl words or whatsoever because what you say is what you are..un lang yun..hehhehhehehe.

have a peaceful day and God bless you iswear and ajantess. :):D

P.E.A.C.E :P

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Timeline

P.S.

I should say you are a freak'n uneducated(sic), u dont know how to read...mind your own business too!!! again the issue is domicile not your suggestion...

Callate!

Edited by Bésame Mucho

aka Señorita Tessa, Señora Bonita, Mariquita Linda, Muñequita Linda, Amor Perdido y Chaparrita Chula!

Timeline

P.S.

I should say you are a freak'n uneducated, u dont know how to read...mind your own business too!!! again the issue is domicile not your suggestion...

I reckon you are the one who lacks education; I'd be surprised if you even finished high school, estupida! For your information, I'm a well educated white collar professional with a six figure income and have been in the US for 35 years. And you, you are just an ill-mannered witch riding on your empty brains and blind side other people on your way.

Enough of this, I stop and rest my case! I don't have the desire to further argue with hollow-minded ones and panhandlers!

Timeline

P.S.

I reckon you are the one who lacks education; I'd be surprised if you even finished high school, estupida! For your information, I'm a well educated white collar professional with a six figure income and have been in the US for 35 years. And you, you are just an ill-mannered witch riding on your empty brains and blind side other people on your way.

Enough of this, I stop and rest my case! I don't have the desire to further argue with hollow-minded ones and panhandlers!

Sigue, Manong! Que las brujas tengan la dignidad! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

aka Señorita Tessa, Señora Bonita, Mariquita Linda, Muñequita Linda, Amor Perdido y Chaparrita Chula!

Timeline

P.S.

I don't think so you're an educated woman...If I am estupida, you're more than an estupida too...I don't care how much is your income...that's why you are giving that suggestion because you have a 6digit income...hahahahhahaha very funny... yeah you are 35yrs in US without spending vacation back in the Philippines because you can't afford....the higlighted best describes you idiot!!!

If you don't have desire, then you SHUT UP giving unrelated reply to the topic... I don't have time to a woman who's very DULL...

Timeline

P.S.

I don't think so you're an educated woman...If I am estupida, you're more than an estupida too...I don't care how much is your income...that's why you are giving that suggestion because you have a 6digit income...hahahahhahaha very funny... yeah you are 35yrs in US without spending vacation back in the Philippines because you can't afford....the higlighted best describes you idiot!!!

If you don't have desire, then you SHUT UP giving unrelated reply to the topic... I don't have time to a woman who's very DULL...

PANHANDLERS and that's YOU when you starts your life in Philippines and even until now you're still panhandlers in US. You are just hiding it by saying your big income... :bonk:

I don't think so you're an educated woman...

Sigue, Manong! Que las brujas tengan la dignidad!

:ot: Just a question. AJAnTess is male or female? :ot2:

Congrats Monaliza! Hope you will have a smooth NVC and Consulate journey.. :star:

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Congrats Monaliza! Hope you will have a smooth NVC and Consulate journey.. :star:

Thank u so much!!! and I hope soon u will received also ur noa2 para me chance na mag meet tau.

Ingat u always..:):)

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Timeline

Sorry, I was not referring to you, Candid. I meant that ###### witch who made unwarranted comments towards my comadre’s fiance. She is very “bastos” and tan mala costumbrada. The hell with her. I don’t think she is educated either, look at her grammar!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.