MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Your husband is a good man m'A. and so are you. .may Allah sWT reward you both w/the best in this world and here after. Indeed covering is a struggle!

Let ppl respect you for who you are not how you look!

Wishing you both good lucks,

duas

Revived&YButt:

Both of you thanks so much for your comments! Please make lots of duas for our journey. Also for my father as he is also in Asia as of today! Please pray for my success at the interview and that he does not get long and drawn out AP. I need him here with me because my mother is ill and I am starting to get sick too again! I appreciate all of you on here who have been cordial and for your help!

Mahitab

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just curious if there are folks on the forums waiting to hear for an interview date from the Islamabad embassy for K3 visa? We submitted our packet 3.5 Feb 9 and haven't heard anything back...

Just wondering what did you have to send in for the packet 3.5. My case was sent over from NVC to Islamabad last week and was recieved this past Tuesday. Waiting to for my wife to get the Packet so just wondering what will be needed to send with for it.

Thanks in advance.

dream love >>>you, revived, and there is sibtan and pakigal from F.B.I, you all are in my prays, today after Jumma prays i will definitelity pray for all of us. and i will pray for you that your interview would be good, an your hubby don't get longer AP. best of luck.

dream love >>>you, revived, and there is sibtan and pakigal from F.B.I, you all are in my prays, today after Jumma prays i will definitelity pray for all of us. and i will pray for you that your interview would be good, an your hubby don't get longer AP. best of luck.

Thanx Bro!

So nice person u r i m praying for all as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey does ayone know how to print out Phone Call History from Raza.com? I think I should send that to my fiancee as a proof of ongoing relationship. She is about to have her interview. What else do u think I should send? Any advice is appriciated.

LoveU.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i m pakigal from fbi.. good that u remember me twice=P

Hey does ayone know how to print out Phone Call History from Raza.com? I think I should send that to my fiancee as a proof of ongoing relationship. She is about to have her interview. What else do u think I should send? Any advice is appriciated.

didn't you already ask this?!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Guys! i have a good news :star:

FBI & USCIS JOINT PLAN TO ELIMINATE THE BACKLOG IS NOT A PROGRAMME ONLY FOR NATURLIZATION CASES.

ITS ALSO FOR VISA APLICANTS.

I have proof.

Personnel Dedicated to NNCP

The FBI recently increased name check personnel from 75 employees to 125 employees. This 65% increase was taken from within existing Records Management Division resources and designed to address the projected increase in name check requests since September 11. We also reorganized the unit, dividing it into two units, one for Personnel Security name checks and one for Homeland Security name checks. The new homeland security unit will allow us to better focus on sensitive name check programs such as visa requests. To clear older cases, the FBI brought in additional personnel from the field on a temporary duty (TDY) basis and authorized substantial overtime work. The number of cases in excess of 120 days has been all but eliminated. The FBI is continuing these efforts by bringing in additional support employees to collect file information from the field. The FBI's Counterterrorism Division is temporarily assigning additional Agents to conduct SAO reviews. Visa Condor and Visa Mantis have been given the highest priority in processing name check requests.

However, the FBI recognizes that the explosion in numbers of requests necessitates development of even more efficient processes in order to sustain the current pace of processing name check requests. The FBI is in the process of developing interim improvements to minimize manual submissions by all agencies and increase efficiency within the name check unit. The FBI has developed high-level functional requirements for a new name check application compatible with the new FBI information systems in development. These new information systems, over time, will eliminate dependence on the retrieval of paper files. The development of this new name check application is now undergoing review within the FBI's Investment Management Process.

Decentralized Recordkeeping

Here are the links,

here is your link, there is a heading called "PERSON DEDICATED TO NNCP"

http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress...rity071003.htm

also see this 2008 reports of fbi nncp

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/june08/namecheck_061108.html

http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel...tter061808.htm

So it means in backlog elimination plan we ppl are also include.Its also applies on us.

Edited by Sibtain

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Everyone

Doctor put a walking boot on my broken ankle and I get to go back to work on Monday :dance: YAH !!!

peace

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Filed: Timeline

Thank you YButt! I am praying for you all too! Thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness! Oh and your avatar looks like Shahrukh khan is that him?

Mahitab

Yes dream-love thats SRK, what you thought its my own sketch. yeah but its another thing that SRK looks like me lol

Sibtan i hope the visa time is soon, but couldn't see it yet.

Mary how are you and where are you???. i hope you are OK. i didn't see you posting anything.

Edited by ybutt20

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey every one,

my pak husband also stuck in AP please inculde us in ur prayers.

:)

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

These are the things that my wife submitted

DS 156 (2 copies)

DS 157

DS 230 Part 1

Birth certificate (original, English translation, and copy of each)

Marriage certificate (original, English translation, and copy of each)

Evidence of relationship (wedding family pictures, phone bills, bank letter)

Form i-134 affidavit of support (employment letter)

2008 Tax return with w2

Police clearance certificate

2 front face photographs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.