pho4ray

Just got back yesterday from the philippines..

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all VJ members. Well i just got back yesterday from my philippines trip. i just wanted to share my story since im so stressed out right now. Anyways we had our interview sced for nov 24th so when i arrived there nov 28th i thought the interview would be done by then. the interview was canceled at her med exam nov19th due to previous tb my fiancee had and the scar which is left on your lungs..anyways i was there for almost 2 months and now im wating for her final culture test which will come out feb 3rd. she passed the sputum tests. i just dont understand if she passed the first 3 tests what are my chances of her coming out positive on the culture tests?? she has yearly check ups for her job at jp morgan and everything is fine....sometimes i think those doctors at st lukes are just crooked and just decide if its positive or negative....please any advice would help me relax.....she was supposed to be here with me right this second, im so nervous i swear.......

dsc04224md7.jpg

hi there...

I don't have any advice that i can give because I've never been into this situation but just hang in there and have more faith. Your fiancee need you now more than ever, I'm sure she too is in stress just like you. This whole process is really a pain but it's all worth it once you get there! :)

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

just be patient. u r not alone. there r some VJ members had d same situation with ur fiancee but they passed and survived all the test that the SLEC required from them. u will b together soon. have faith n God. u will be fine.... all u need 2 do, pray, encourage ur fiancee 2 b positive, after that she will be here.... be strong.... ur fiancee need ur positive point of view....

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Timeline
just be patient. u r not alone. there r some VJ members had d same situation with ur fiancee but they passed and survived all the test that the SLEC required from them. u will b together soon. have faith n God. u will be fine.... all u need 2 do, pray, encourage ur fiancee 2 b positive, after that she will be here.... be strong.... ur fiancee need ur positive point of view....

I was in her situation before. As what have you said here that she will be due on Feb 3 for the result of her sputum culture test. I presumed that she did not received any call from Clark and its only few days more to wait. Then rest assured that she is fine. Usually St Lukes will call during the 2nd and 3rd week of the 8th week period of the culture. She can Call Clark on the day of her due date. She will be given immunization then and will be scheduled for interview within 5 days. God bless

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello all VJ members. Well i just got back yesterday from my philippines trip. i just wanted to share my story since im so stressed out right now. Anyways we had our interview sced for nov 24th so when i arrived there nov 28th i thought the interview would be done by then. the interview was canceled at her med exam nov19th due to previous tb my fiancee had and the scar which is left on your lungs..anyways i was there for almost 2 months and now im wating for her final culture test which will come out feb 3rd. she passed the sputum tests. i just dont understand if she passed the first 3 tests what are my chances of her coming out positive on the culture tests?? she has yearly check ups for her job at jp morgan and everything is fine....sometimes i think those doctors at st lukes are just crooked and just decide if its positive or negative....please any advice would help me relax.....she was supposed to be here with me right this second, im so nervous i swear.......

I bet when u said she passed,it was just the smear test,you need to wait for 8-9wks to get the sputum culture results.she only have 2wks left and i hope slec wont call her during those remaining wks otherwise she'll be asked to have her medication for 6mos.I also had lots of questions when they asked me to do sputum culture tests,i always had yearly PE but because TB is harbored by air,it doesnt matter if we live in a subdivision or villages,it is the air that's so polluted that's why scars on the lungs is rampant to the Pilipino people.

Your fiancee can call earlier than the date that she was given,the result might be ready before that time so she could complete her medical and have her interview re-scheduled earlier.

Good luck and dont be stressed too much,she'll be ok :thumbs:

Timeline

I was in her situation before. As what have you said here that she will be due on Feb 3 for the result of her sputum culture test. I presumed that she did not received any call from Clark and its only few days more to wait. Then rest assured that she is fine. Usually St Lukes will call during the 2nd and 3rd week of the 8th week period of the culture. She can Call Clark on the day of her due date. She will be given immunization then and will be scheduled for interview within 5 days. God bless

thank you so much for your expierence...that is really the information i was looking for..im so nervous every single day that passes by...how i just wish it was feb 3rd and we are the ones calling back....thank you for your help.....ray

dsc04224md7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
She will be given immunization then and will be scheduled for interview within 5 days. God bless

Be careful when you say this cause its not they way it looks.

What it means is that within 5 days, they will call to make the appointment for the interview.

NOT, that you will HAVE an interview within 5 days. Your interview might well be weeks down the road from the call...

Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

I am sorry you have to go through all this. But a TB history is an issue not only to the SLEC but in the US also. Just be patient... the SLEC is only doing what their supposed to do and making sure that she is okay and you don't go through the same thing when she gets here. :)

I didn't go through all this myself but I know of some who's been going for tests at the SLEC longer than your fiancee has. And like everyone said, she needs now you more than ever. Hang in there!!!

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2006-07-19

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-02-02

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2007-03-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2007-03-15

Interview Date : 2007-05-11 Submit Review

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2007-05-31

I-130 Approval : 2006-12-06

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2008-07-17

NOA Date : 2008-07-21

RFE(s) : 2009-01-26 (for the Td shot)

Bio. Appt. : 2008-08-12

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date : 2009-01-13 Submit Review

Approval / Denial Date : 2009-02-02 I got an email from CRIS last night saying that they have ordered my card for production it also said to wait 30 days to get in the mail

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received: 2009-02-14

Comments : Got my Permanent Green Card in the mail on Valentine's Day!!! Isn't that amazing??!!! This is the greatest Valentine's Day gift ever!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.